What's new

Khalistan flag/Nishan Sahib raised on Red fort, police clash with Sikh farmers

want more people like you in this forum who are open to admit truth, better to be cheerleader than to be nothing

You can fight smart or you can find stupid

Let hindutva extremism spread poison across india, let the communities there be our front line

Let China do the heavy lifting, whilst we distract and harass india

Hindutva has given us a tool and weapon at the very heart of india

You can fight smart or you can find stupid

Let hindutva extremism spread poison across india, let the communities there be our front line

Let China do the heavy lifting, whilst we distract and harass india

Hindutva has given us a tool and weapon at the very heart of india
YEah, give it your best and an additional best of luck from my side as well :tup:

YEah, give it your best and an additional best of luck from my side as well :tup:

The only hope for South Asia is that Pakistan succeeds

Pakistan is the last hope for India itself

It may not seem like it

But hindutva will be a DISASTER for all South Asia

The only hope for South Asia is that Pakistan succeeds

Pakistan is the last hope for India itself

It may not seem like it

But hindutva will be a DISASTER for all South Asia
:lol: very best of the luck once again:-)

Identifying the various perpetuators of this "peaceful protest".

EswdNG7VkAIX_yM

EswdNG7UcAE0HeM

So why did CONgress party delete a video supporting Deep Siddhu from its YouTube channel ?

EsvmmL3UYAkyw2c

Ajit Singh, congress leader was present there at Red Fort with Deep Sidhu. See his pictures with Rahul Gandhi and other congress leaders. lol

EsyanG5UUAcnKKX
EsyanG5U0AEXm-X
EsyanG5UcAMoysP
EsyanG5U4AM4fjs

Zoom the photo and watch carefully the person in green turban. :devil:

Beard with NO MUSTACHE and a Green Turban. Now guess his religion. lol.

EsrV79HU4AEwla_

"Peaceful Protest"

Baljeet Singh, SHO Mohan Garden. Delhi police: Around 3 pm the farmers came in from Najafgarh, they were very violent, they vandalised the bus, JCB. Many were drunk, they had lathis with flags, they beat me with that. I pleaded but they broke both my hands.

Esugd5qW4AAXV1F

Road opened : Chilla Border - Delhi Noida link road all clear now. Bhartiya Kissan Union Bhanu, which was sitting for over one and a half months called off their protest from borders and removed their tents now.

EsyXn9wXUAYRKH-

oh boy...not that brow-beaten mister burn's "all going according to my evil diabolical plan" bit again... 🤦‍♂️
giphy.gif

Have you read today's news..many of those farmer groups have shut their support and are going back...plus this Modai has now got fodder to crack on those agitators besides being able to defame the whole cause of farmers as anti-social and anti-India....the common people who were supporting this or have sympathy with the movement are now turning back.......
So yes for Modi..."all going according to my evil diabolical plan"

Identifying the various perpetuators of this "peaceful protest".

EswdNG7VkAIX_yM

EswdNG7UcAE0HeM
Obviously a shallow opposition drama, this whole so called "Farmer" protest. Lathi charge the sons of bitches, lock them up, a few ending up dead would also be ok and send a strong message to the ghandys.

Sdar ki jeans phati hai, iski gaand bhi phaad do bkl ki, bdp

Obviously a shallow opposition drama, this whole so called "Farmer" protest. Lathi charge the sons of bitches, lock them up, a few ending up dead would also be ok and send a strong message to the ghandys.

Sdar ki jeans phati hai, iski gaand bhi phaad do bkl ki, bdp

Meet Vicky Thomas, fan of Bhindranwale and his favourite personality is Sonia Gandhi. He was also present at Lal Quila.

Es0AO1-W4AEFVis
Es0AO11XAAEYWcc

Back
Top Bottom