What's new

Khalistan flag/Nishan Sahib raised on Red fort, police clash with Sikh farmers

KHALISTAN
India expresses concern over attack on Rome embassy by Khalistanis with Italy, hails UK
India has strongly raised the vandalism issue of the Indian mission in Rome by Khalistan elements with Italian authorities, even as it complimented the UK on handling the situation expertly. The vandalism incident of the Indian embassy in Rome happened just ahead of India's Republic Day.
India expresses concern over attack on Rome embassy by Khalistanis with Italy, hails UK

Image used for representational purpose

Jan 27, 2021, 12:26 PM IST

New Delhi: India has strongly raised the vandalism issue of the Indian mission in Rome by Khalistan elements with Italian authorities, even as it complimented the UK on handling the situation expertly. The vandalism incident of the Indian embassy in Rome happened just ahead of India's Republic Day.
Flags of Khalistan were raised at night, while "Khalistan Zindabad" was scribbled on the walls. A video of the incident was taken and used for propaganda on social media.

Lodging a strong protest, India highlighted that it "was an act of vandalism perpetrated by Khalistani extremists in the stealth of night" with Indian government sources pointing out that the specific incident was taken up with the Italian authorities and their concerns were conveyed.
India reminded that the safety and security of Indian diplomats and diplomatic premises is the responsibility of the Italian authorities. It expressed confidence that the Italian authorities will take action against the perpetrators and prevent such incidents from happening in the future."

New Delhi has been constantly raising its concerns with the Italian authorities and had done so recently ahead of Republic Day.
Khalistanis, especially backed by outlawed groups like Sikh for Justice (SFJ) has been active in many Western European countries and North American countries. Before Republic day, the SFJ had and its leader Gurpatwant Singh Pannu had called for the removal of the Indian flag from Red Fort and announced "$2.5 lakh" for it.

In December, Khalistani elements protested in front of the Indian high commission in London and the consulate in Birmingham as well. Back then, London's Metropolitan Police was swift in acting and arrested 13 for violating pandemic protocols. During the protest Paramjit Singh Pamma was present, who is on National Investigation Agency's most wanted list.
The Indian govt sources commended the London Metropolitan Police for the "pro active role in preventing any untoward incident at the Indian High Commission in London."
UK's strong action since 2019 has prevented any untoward acts by Khalistanis in London in front of the Indian mission. 2019 saw major protests by the Pakistani diaspora who broke the window-pane of the Indian high commission in London.
India has been in touch with many global capitals over the safety and security of Its diplomatic premises ahead of Republic Day. Tuesday, which was India's Republic saw some incidents by Khalistanis in front of the Indian mission in Washington. In December, Khalistani elements had defaced the statue of Mahatma Gandhi in Washington sparking condemnation by New Delhi and the US government.
shor sharaba ran*i roona tears banyas weapon of mass destruction!! end may ghulam he banna hai inko white masters ka!
i searched protest, farmers on indian defense forum and to my surprise there was no discussion on protests going on in Cow country! andhay zehni ghulam hain us forum peh! and they have a failed terrorist nation Pakistan thread thats very active on that forum! crazy fks!

I hate what Modi media and Pakistanis have turned this protest into khakistani movement. It's not.
Majority are farmers and few hot heads are taking all the lime light.
Modi media flashes their faces on every social channel and than Pakistanis come in comments and say we support sikhs etc just cementing the image being made by Media.
They are facing the combined power of Gov. +Media+ business man+ modi bhakats + pakistani posters.
Just imagine the struggle, so yes frustration is natural now and than . I just hope the protest remains peaceful as every1 else wants it to turn violent.

ISI posted Sikh flag on Red Fort?

KHALISTAN
India has strongly raised the vandalism issue of the Indian mission in Rome by Khalistan elements with Italian authorities, even as it complimented the UK on handling the situation expertly. The vandalism incident of the Indian embassy in Rome happened just ahead of India's Republic Day.

Image used for representational purpose

Jan 27, 2021, 12:26 PM IST

New Delhi: India has strongly raised the vandalism issue of the Indian mission in Rome by Khalistan elements with Italian authorities, even as it complimented the UK on handling the situation expertly. The vandalism incident of the Indian embassy in Rome happened just ahead of India's Republic Day.
Flags of Khalistan were raised at night, while "Khalistan Zindabad" was scribbled on the walls. A video of the incident was taken and used for propaganda on social media.

Lodging a strong protest, India highlighted that it "was an act of vandalism perpetrated by Khalistani extremists in the stealth of night" with Indian government sources pointing out that the specific incident was taken up with the Italian authorities and their concerns were conveyed.
India reminded that the safety and security of Indian diplomats and diplomatic premises is the responsibility of the Italian authorities. It expressed confidence that the Italian authorities will take action against the perpetrators and prevent such incidents from happening in the future."

New Delhi has been constantly raising its concerns with the Italian authorities and had done so recently ahead of Republic Day.
Khalistanis, especially backed by outlawed groups like Sikh for Justice (SFJ) has been active in many Western European countries and North American countries. Before Republic day, the SFJ had and its leader Gurpatwant Singh Pannu had called for the removal of the Indian flag from Red Fort and announced "$2.5 lakh" for it.

In December, Khalistani elements protested in front of the Indian high commission in London and the consulate in Birmingham as well. Back then, London's Metropolitan Police was swift in acting and arrested 13 for violating pandemic protocols. During the protest Paramjit Singh Pamma was present, who is on National Investigation Agency's most wanted list.
The Indian govt sources commended the London Metropolitan Police for the "pro active role in preventing any untoward incident at the Indian High Commission in London."
UK's strong action since 2019 has prevented any untoward acts by Khalistanis in London in front of the Indian mission. 2019 saw major protests by the Pakistani diaspora who broke the window-pane of the Indian high commission in London.
India has been in touch with many global capitals over the safety and security of Its diplomatic premises ahead of Republic Day. Tuesday, which was India's Republic saw some incidents by Khalistanis in front of the Indian mission in Washington. In December, Khalistani elements had defaced the statue of Mahatma Gandhi in Washington sparking condemnation by New Delhi and the US government.

Modi's India begging countries to protect it's embassies. Supapowa....

Sikh carry thier flag to every rally or religious function. Surely Pakistani knows it as visiting sikhs usually carry flag with them.

Khalistan flag is something else.
And they posted the flag on side wall not on red fort. that too along kisaan union flag.

Now comes why they do it, well the guy who has done it is part of self declared future politician team member, he was with sunny deol ironically during last election . They are just trying to come in lime light. Don't care about farmers protest I guess.
But I'm guessing if he keeps doing stunts like that their days are numbered and will be kicked out.
And unlike you guys or the Indians posting here my relatives are there protesting and I know 4 a fact they never voted for communists or advocate khalistan . They voted for congress which they regret now. Lol

Since you creatures descend here to learn so naturally we are here to teach you....this is your benefit for getting in touch with civilisation.
So you are teaching us how to divide our country based on your experience of 1971?? Someone did spit on the very civilisation in that very year.
Diamond are said to be a girls best friend.....congratulations.

If you know of any girl out here, tell her to meet me i will certainly make her meet with her best friend :-)

So you are teaching us how to divide our country based on your experience of 1971?? Someone did spit on the very civilisation in that very year.

If you know of any girl out here, tell her to meet me i will certainly make her meet with her best friend :-)

You vastly outnumbered an Army cut of from it's logistics. I salute you.

Lets not go back in time too much though, as a Hindu you really do not want to go there.

Anyway, enjoying "Shining" India slowly tearing apart at hands of Sikhs, Kashmiris and Chinese. 2021 will be fun....

Quest for Lal Kila is written in Sikh holy books ... So, it will come back eventually.

Sikh carry thier flag to every rally or religious function. Surely Pakistani knows it as visiting sikhs usually carry flag with them.

Khalistan flag is something else.
And they posted the flag on side wall not on red fort. that too along kisaan union flag.

Now comes why they do it, well the guy who has done it is part of self declared future politician team member, he was with sunny deol ironically during last election . They are just trying to come in lime light. Don't care about farmers protest I guess.
But I'm guessing if he keeps doing stunts like that their days are numbered and will be kicked out.
And unlike you guys or the Indians posting here my relatives are there protesting and I know 4 a fact they never voted for communists or advocate khalistan . They voted for congress which they regret now. Lol
Surely money is pumped for all these action, young people being aggressive can be understood for once but old people flying swards is not a good thing. Person who died yesterday come to India from Australia during kisaan andolan. Protest has already been hijacked.
You vastly outnumbered an Army cut of from it's logistics. I salute you.

Lets not go back in time too much though, as a Hindu you really do not want to go there.

Anyway, enjoying "Shining" India slowly tearing apart at hands of Sikhs, Kashmiris and Chinese. 2021 will be fun....
M open to everything bring it on, Bharat will be there forever not sure about masters n cheerleaders.

The master will suck the last drop of life from the cheerleader and will certainly outlive the cheerleader
I certainly dont care who suck whom, just Fcuk off from our internal affairs. If you care for Khalistan or even a single muslim in India just start a fight to the end n be done with this nonsense forever.

The master will suck the last drop of life from the cheerleader and will certainly outlive the cheerleader

What's wrong with being a cheerleader

All we have to do is watch India be humilated by China and cheer the show

Sounds like a great deal🤣
I certainly dont care who suck whom, just Fcuk off from our internal affairs. If you care for Khalistan or even a single muslim in India just start a fight to the end n be done with this nonsense forever.

Hindutva extremism is a threat to all South Asia

This is not India's internal issue

The Sikhs, Indian Muslims etc are on the front line against our mutual enemy

What's wrong with being a cheerleader

All we have to do is watch India be humilated by China and cheer the show

Sounds like a great deal🤣

I want more people like you in this forum who are open to admit truth, better to be cheerleader than to be nothing:tup:

Hindutva extremism is a threat to all South Asia

This is not India's internal issue

The Sikhs, Indian Muslims etc are on the front line against our mutual enemy

Now you are dishonest, its just that you can't take on "Hindu Extremist" directly that you have to take help from all fringe forces. Till date Kashmirs are Killed on daily basis and you guys do nothing more than calling upon international community to look into the matter and all this after being sworn brothers.

Can you crawl back where you came from ?

This is pure BS..... these guys are gov servant and performing their duties... this asshole Modi fudkup our entire region with the full support of some specific western countries just because those countries using India as a tool against China (even Russians officially claimed that US is using India as a tool against China). So, whatever Modi is doing, he has got full support from everywhere....

Can you crawl back where you came from ?
:lol: Lets have fun bhai, I find allot of Pakistanis quite close to emotions and allot of beautiful threads created on beautiful Pakistan and some also remembering long lost days. I see allot of people interesting in doing Hindu basing as some kind of a hobby and certainly for no reasons which makes me behave like mad. Else I know Pakistani are as much generous as we are, meet one in London at a tesco store.

Back
Top Bottom