What's new

Khaleda set for official India visit

Just for grin, what would be indian excuse to Awami luguge for back stabbing attempt? What should be Awami response to indian back stabbing?

Can't wait to see response to exposed indian interference and deception.

Indian govt. and politicians are not as clueless as PDF Indians. Even if they bought Khaleda, it would be a good thing to see how Hasina, AL cadre bahini and the vote bank react to this, like you mentioned. But it will never happen. Just one more delusional dream of people who are used to such things.

Indian govt. is just hedging their bet in a damage control mode.

Do not you want our greatest BD asset rawamIDUNE to make comments about BKZ's visit to India? In a previous post somewhere in another thread he commented BNP leader BKZ will never go to India because it will be sellout. I do not understand why people are so naive to talk like this about a visit to a neighbouring country? Why these brainwashed Jamaatis think it is a sell out? These guys play BNP, but they are Jamaatis. But, their pretention makes BNP to be seen in bad light by others. These disgruntled guys believe the world is moving around BD and all are conspirating against it.

That is your make up lie. Show the proof that I have made such statement?

Well idune this is one of your earlier post... I did not expect that your memory is that weak!!

There are few things to consider before getting worked up on the Daily star speculation:

1) News says "likely" without any authoritive confirmation. This speculation has been around for last few months but so far proven to be false.

2) Source of the news is Daily star same newspaper on advise of indian officials published the propaganda Khaleda Zia took money from ISI.

3) India already concluded to support one sided staged election by Awami League and for that Ershad has been paid and set by india to play role of sham oppsition. Ershad visit and his interaction with indian leadership very much communicated that end.

With these considerations, what Daily Star published as "likely" is questionable to say the least. Captain of Awami fanboy club has obvious reason to cheer about this likely propaganda.

But as far as Bangladesh political landscape goes, KZ showed lack of capability to lead movement.

Sunday, October 21, 2012Front Page

2nd Padma Bridge
Khaleda seeks China's help
Goes to India Oct 28

Khaleda seeks China's help

Staff Correspondent
Top Chinese leaders assured BNP chief Khaleda Zia of extending to Bangladesh the cooperation in building the second Padma bridge and a deep seaport.

The assurance was given during BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia's weeklong visit to China. She came home yesterday.

Addressing a press conference arranged on the outcome of Khaleda's visit to China, BNP Standing Committee member Khandaker Mosharraf Hossain said China had told his party chief that it would continue to assist Bangladesh in its socio-economic development.

He said Khaleda had meetings with Chinese Vice-President Xi Jinping, Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi and Vice-Minister of the International Department of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Chen Fengxiang.

She sought Chinese support in building the bridge, the seaport and various other development programmes in Bangladesh.

Mosharraf said Khaleda also requested the Chinese leadership for establishing direct road and rail links between Chittagong and Kunming to further cement bilateral ties, enhance trade and commerce as well as increase people-to-people contact.

China assured her of looking into it with due importance, he added.

Issues like Chinese assistance in socio-economic development of Bangladesh and various other projects also figured prominently during the talks with the Chinese leadership, the BNP leader claimed.

He said BNP and Communist Party of China agreed on enhanced contact and cooperation between the two friendly parties and laid emphasis on exchange of visits of leaders of different levels.

BNP standing committee member and former army chief Mahbubur Rahman said China showed interest in assisting Bangladesh to modernise its armed forces.

At the press conference, BNP chairperson's Press Secretary Maruf Kamal Khan said Khaleda would leave for New Delhi on October 28 for a week-long visit to India at the invitation of the Indian government.

He told reporters that during the visit, the former prime minister was expected to call on Indian President Pranab Mukherjee and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

She would also pay a visit to Ajmer Sharif, he added.

BNP leaders Nazrul Islam Khan, Selima Rahman, Shamsher Mobin Chowdhury, Sabihuddin Ahmed and Shamsur Rahman Shimul Biswas were present at the press conference.

Yeah, its a conspiracy against Bangladesh. You and Idune are very intelligent.

At topic - Kahleda Zia as an important leader of BD is welcome to India. I think some bad decisions were taken by her when her govt was in power, however that is all the more reason to build a constructive positive relationship with her.

Saam Daam Dand Bhed.

Everyone in Bangladesh knows that BNP will come to power in next election. Even hardcore BAL supporter will say it. BKZ knows it very well. She just started working early. :toast_sign: quite unusual.

We have other option for transit but Bangladesh has zero option for Teesta or Tipaimukh. Last time a Bangladeshi minister rushed to Delhi when they listen inter river linking projects.

Bangladesh's stupidity will be a great boost for Myanmar.
You know for once, I will say this. Please do all you can. Go to Myanmar, no run. I believe we still can survive and prosper.

There are viable alternatives. We are being good neighbors, you should return the favor.

Every Bangladeshi politician has a price. If Khaleda is going cheaper than Hasina, India will buy:lol:

Everyone has a price, you & me are no different. If you are talking about politicians, Indians or Bangladeshi, lol...they are seasonal. :P

Wet dreaming bollywood Indians on a high in this thread. :lol:

India survived for 65 years without Transit...so it can survive for another decade...

Then stop begging like shameless beggars for free corridor. There is no such thing call friendship in Intl. Bilateral relations and a corridor has direct security, economic and social adverse implication for BD. Don't be beggars for a change. Have some self respect. :)

Then stop begging like shameless beggars for free corridor. There is no such thing call friendship in Intl. Bilateral relations and a corridor has direct security, economic and social adverse implication for BD. Don't be beggars for a change. Have some self respect. :)

You are in begging position, not we. From Farakka barrage to Tipaimukh.

Well idune this is one of your earlier post... I did not expect that your memory is that weak!!

Mr. RAWAMIdune please look at your own futuristic ignorance. Why are you so hollow about the matter of foreign relationship? You sensored BKZ's visit to India before and now praising it in another thread. Do not you understand that dialogue is a very important substance for a good or working relationship with a neighbour? BD govt must talk with all its neighbours.

Dude do you think trade with BD is the backbone of Indian economy???:woot:

Dude..honestly speaking ...i donot reply to your non sense post going forward...The problem is I am not a a anti BD and I am not also a fan of killing of BD people in border...This is an inhuman approch...But the problem...if the delusional people like you and those zakir guys are there in PDF....sometimes i reach -vely about BD which i donot intend to do....Enjoy your delusional status dude that India is begging for it...

1. BNP's ideology, as opposed to BAL's, is the safeguarding the interests and way of life of the Bengalee Muslims. Bangaldeshi Nationalism opposes secularism and anything detrimental to Islam and it's growth in this region. It is a neo-propagation of the Two Nation Theory that had begun in Dhaka in 1905. BNP's politics revolves round the reality that the people of BD are overwhelmingly Muslims, who want to keep and nurture their ties to the Ummah and who are an important member of the global Muslim family.

2. BNP's ideology goes directly counter to India's stated and unstated Hindu ideology which, in the ultimate, desires to establish Akhand Bharat or Mahabharat. That also involves the physical or ideological elimination of all non-Hindus from SA.

3. Unfortunately for us BKZ is not Zia or even Sheikh Mujib. She will probably seek India's clearance for her worthless son Tareq to come back and eventually succeed her. That would be motherly no doubt, but would be a great disservice to BD.

Begum Khaled Zia is really maturing as a seasoned politician. she will make an excellent future PM of Bangladesh.

1. BNP's ideology, as opposed to BAL's, is the safeguarding the interests and way of life of the Bengalee Muslims. Bangaldeshi Nationalism opposes secularism and anything detrimental to Islam and it's growth in this region. It is a neo-propagation of the Two Nation Theory that had begun in Dhaka in 1905. BNP's politics revolves round the reality that the people of BD are overwhelmingly Muslims, who want to keep and nurture their ties to the Ummah and who are an important member of the global Muslim family.

2. BNP's ideology goes directly counter to India's stated and unstated Hindu ideology which, in the ultimate, desires to establish Akhand Bharat or Mahabharat. That also involves the physical or ideological elimination of all non-Hindus from SA.

3. Unfortunately for us BKZ is not Zia or even Sheikh Mujib. She will probably seek India's clearance for her worthless son Tareq to come back and eventually succeed her. That would be motherly no doubt, but would be a great disservice to BD.

@asad...I completely respect you and Mrs Zia....if Awami league is compromising your national security it is the fault of your national party....It is definitely bad....I would respect that Mrs Zia should frame a foreign policy not against India but something that suits to your national interest but that should not harm my nation's intrest too....And again...Indian politician should also come over their petty regional politics and should provide a helping hand in framing a suitable foreign policy for immediate neigh ours...

Bottom line is simple....if nation needs to progress ....being friendly with your neighour is the 1st step to success ...And India...being a big nation has more responsibility....

@asad...I completely respect you and Mrs Zia....if Awami league is compromising your national security it is the fault of your national party....It is definitely bad....I would respect that Mrs Zia should frame a foreign policy not against India but something that suits to your national interest but that should not harm my nation's intrest too....And again...Indian politician should also come over their petty regional politics and should provide a helping hand in framing a suitable foreign policy for immediate neigh ours...Bottom line is simple....if nation needs to progress ....being friendly with your neighour is the 1st step to success ...And India...being a big nation has more responsibility....

@ kalu_miah how could you thanked this post ???

@ Can't you see how he is politely dictating and framing our foreign policy ????

@ We should always maintain a balance of power, balance of foreign policy. Now, what this balance of foreign policy and balance of power means ???????

a. Balance of Power. It means we should always make friendship with those countries which are not friendly to our immediate neighbour. So, naturally make a good friendship with Pakistan and China and if neccessary make a defence pact. Always maintain a very cordial relation with the Islamic World. It is through these Islamic country we get lot of aid and then we can easily divert to our defence budget. Wiseman says, " Enemy's enemy is my friend". If our big neighbour goes to the left we should go to the right, if she goes towards North move to the South. In this way our destiny lies and it would continue till we are confident that our security is well secured.

b. Balance of Foreign Policy.Our foreign policy should always be anti-India. And for that reason our all activities to be diverted in that direction. We must have limited business activities with our beloved friend. Limited VISA activities. I liked the policy of General Zia. It was he for the first time stopped the import of "Biri" paper from India. For centuries together these were imported from India. It was Zia who took counter measures against various barrages being made by India. He made the "Tista Barrage". He never ! Never ! gave permission to import any transport vechile from India.

@ The question of Transit to India ? It does not exist !!!!!!!!! Why we should give a transit to India ???? For around 27 days India had been sponsoring Chittagong insurgency where we lost near about 27,000 people including security forces.

@ If in future India tries to do that we should also sponsor ULFA and other insurgency groups of North East India.

@ India should immediately stop sponsoring the members of "Bongo Bhumi".

@ India should stop claiming Sylhet as part of Assam. They should not sponsor any such under ground group regarding this .

@ kalu_miah how could you thanked this post ???

@ Can't you see how he is politely dictating and framing our foreign policy ????

@ We should always maintain a balance of power, balance of foreign policy. Now, what this balance of foreign policy and balance of power means ???????

a. Balance of Power. It means we should always make friendship with those countries which are not friendly to our immediate neighbour. So, naturally make a good friendship with Pakistan and China and if neccessary make a defence pact. Always maintain a very cordial relation with the Islamic World. It is through these Islamic country we get lot of aid and then we can easily divert to our defence budget. Wiseman says, " Enemy's enemy is my friend". If our big neighbour goes to the left we should go to the right, if she goes towards North move to the South. In this way our destiny lies and it would continue till we are confident that our security is well secured.

b. Balance of Foreign Policy.Our foreign policy should always be anti-India. And for that reason our all activities to be diverted in that direction. We must have limited business activities with our beloved friend. Limited VISA activities. I liked the policy of General Zia. It was he for the first time stopped the import of "Biri" paper from India. For centuries together these were imported from India. It was Zia who took counter measures against various barrages being made by India. He made the "Tista Barrage". He never ! Never ! gave permission to import any transport vechile from India.

@ The question of Transit to India ? It does not exist !!!!!!!!! Why we should give a transit to India ???? For around 27 days India had been sponsoring Chittagong insurgency where we lost near about 27,000 people including security forces.

@ If in future India tries to do that we should also sponsor ULFA and other insurgency groups of North East India.

@ India should immediately stop sponsoring the members of "Bongo Bhumi".

@ India should stop claiming Sylhet as part of Assam. They should not sponsor any such under ground group regarding this .

I more or less agree with what you are saying. We, the Bangladeshi's together in a consensus, have to chart a pragmatic policy and my feeling is that it will be with as little involvement with India as possible.

Definitely Indians cannot frame our foreign policy, that is preposterous. But I think he meant Indian politicians framing Indian foreign policy friendly for India's neighbors not framing Bangladesh foreign policy. I could be wrong, lets see if our Indian friend can clarify this.

Back
Top Bottom