What's new

Khaleda set for official India visit

It is understandable, Pakistan does a better job of keeping Indian interference out, Bangladesh was not able to, so far. So the hostility with Pakistan is overt and out in the open with a Nuclear stand-off. This also forces you to be respectful and friendly with them.

But Bangladesh was supposedly a country India helped liberate and is a "friendly" country, but in reality it is a pseudo vassal state that India tries to control with Awami League, sometimes it succeeds and AL is in power, other times it fails. So the resentment is for this interference. A larger percentage of Hindu population provides India this leverage with Bangladesh, which is absent in Pakistan, that is another factor that makes the situation different.

Eventually we will also need nuclear deterrence, I think its only a matter of time.

And yes keep deluding yourself that PDF members are jamati, there may be one or two who support the political party JeI, but the vast majority do not.

@ I donnot support Jamaties. Sometimes they are harmful to our national security in the global aspects.

@ But definitely I support their feeling/love for our country. I support their nationalistic feeling for the country. In times of real crisis means a final security threat from India it is this Jamaties who would be great helpful to our country.

@ The Awami Leaque !!! my foot !! They will say, " Esho more dada ".

While I'm not a fan of this begum with carbon footprint of a small nation, but it seems BNP is looking for "Indian bags of cash and advice". We should oblige.

Your President, prime Minster and foreign minster invited her. She merely going there as guest but Khaleda/BNP will remain nationalist. No bharti miser can buy her/them out.

Your President, prime Minster and foreign minster invited her. She merely going there as guest but Khaleda/BNP will remain nationalist. No bharti miser can buy her/them out.

LOL ask that to tareq zia.

we want to test if she can be our pet in South Asia :flame:

Back
Top Bottom