What's new

Khaleda involved in BDR mutiny: Hasina

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
Dhaka, Jan 10 (bdnews24.com) – The prime minister has alleged that the opposition leader was involved in the border forces rebellion of 2009 that killed at least 74 people.

"She went out of her Cantonment house on the day of mutiny very early, contrary to her habit, and disappeared for three days," Sheikh Hasina said at a discussion on Tuesday.

"She must answer why she did not stay at the Cantonment house for the next one-and-a-half months," she said. "I urge the army authorities to give the matter a thought."

The bloodbath in the headquarters of the Border Guard Bangladesh, formerly known as Bangladesh Rifles (BDR), killed at least 74 people, including 57 army officers deputed to the paramilitary force, on Feb 25-26, 2009.

"Leaders of almost all parties rushed to the scene to calm the situation," she said, adding, "The only people I did not see are the leaders of the four-party alliance."

Khaleda involved in BDR mutiny: Hasina | Politics | bdnews24.com

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Finally we know the truth! :hitwall::chilli:

Whover is responsible for the Pilkhana carnage should be sought out and tried in a military court. But, in a civilized country any civilian govt or at least its PM would resign to take responsibility for an incident like Pilkhana. SH should have resigned immediately after the carnage. Although it is too late now, but, she should resign instead of fingerpointing at others. No one but SH herself is responsible for the Pilkhana carnage.

what a load of bullshit!....no solid evidence just sheer conspiracy theory. Her Indian RAW brothers did it along with her to destroy the strong Bangladesh Rifles and now we are stuck with BGB which the BSF kills for fun. This mutinity occured during BAL's regime. What was bangladesh's intelligence service NSI and DGFI doing? how come none of the intellifence service men were fired from their jobs for totally failing to protect national security? how come every BDR soldier that had any knowledge of this mutiny was killed? how come not a proper military trial was held and the public was informed about really happened in this massacre? YESSS...thats right! Sheikh Hasina was simply protecting her BHARATI interest. SHeikh Hasina and BAL government should be prosecuted for this mutiny. Every officer that raised a voice against the mutiny was sent into retirement or never given a promotion. BAL government is leading this country on the road to fascism almost like her communist father with BAKSAL.

So that means Hasina is involved in the mutiny? :azn:

What does she think we are? Naive illiterate fools? We have Internet you know? Thanks for 'Digital Bangladesh' Hasina. Being a 'digital Bangladeshi', I can still access youtube and distribute the videos that recorded the conversation between you and the officers. Hell, even after banning youtube and Facebook, people can still listen to the recording over their mobile phones.

Again, thank you Honorable PM for making Bangladesh 'digital'. We are more enlightened that way.

i was providing a hypothetical since Hasina pointed the fingers ar Khaleda, the same way the fingers could be pointed at her.

She never felt ashamed rather it
seems whenever she recalls the incident
theres this EVILISH smile on her cheek!

Foreign intelligence was definitely involved
but sadly none of my friends in the army
speaks out , ever. Some sort of codes they
follow on this matters.

The only evidence of that"White Microbus"
was lost just a few minutes before the shootout.

i tried bringing it up in movenpick gulshan infront of my major dulavai, he did a "shhhh" to me.

My dhulabhai was also in the army (retd. Colonel).

He did say that the AL was involved in the mutiny. He said this during a family party behind closed doors.

Let's not be fools to discuss such things in public!

SO when will this demon Hisina change the name of Bangladesh to Bongodesh and Dhaka to Bongo
city. Its her country by birthright after all, we are all just slaves. :hitwall:

I think if she really wants to anoy her countrymen, then she would probably change the name of Bangladesh to BangaPradesh or Poorab Banga so that she could apease India

I think if she really wants to anoy her countrymen, then she would probably change the name of Bangladesh to BangaPradesh or Poorab Banga so that she could apease India

Another conspiracy to make Bangaldesh as the 29th State of India. :lol:

And which Bangladeshi in this thread said that? Are you guys in the Bangladesh Army or something?

Pakistan People Party And Awami league share many similarities. What your Hasina is doing , same thing is done by our Zardari now a days here, confronting with judiciary, making a mockery out of them, looting doing corruption on larkge scale, e.g 200 Billion ruppess were wasted in corruption last year, Bending our backs and giving Most favored nation title to INDIA , As Zardari said "DEMOCRACY is the best revenge", in 2008 PPP came to government with massive public support, same case with Hasina who came with public support too who were fed up of BNP i guess.

Not to mention how party founder of our PPP Zulfikar ali bhutto and your Awami shiekh mujeeb shard common traits. Both came to power with massive people support. ZAB was a civilian dictator of his time just like Mujeeb and see how in 3-4 years time, those common masses who used to worship them throw them off in the gutter. We splitted long time ago but we forgot to split our politicians who were main bone of contention then and same bone of contention now.

My dhulabhai was also in the army (retd. Colonel).

He did say that the AL was involved in the mutiny. He said this during a family party behind closed doors.

Let's not be fools to discuss such things in public!

Whatever the case is, do not ever tell who told you
this stuffs, it's not because of you but for the
persons safety who quoted that, in this case
your relative.

The max I can tell is that some of the brightest
chaps were blacklisted because they had the possibility
to climb up the ladder quite fast then the existing ones.
Many masterminds were involved, you'd be amazed if you knew.

^I know, I am not disclosing his name or mine.

I have no doubt. The masterminds are still out there.

Why did the FBI refuse to conduct an investigation even after repeated requests from Ambassador Moriarty!? :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom