What's new

Khaleda involved in BDR mutiny: Hasina

That video is fake as. His lips don't even match, and the video editing is very poor.

Some fellow BD forumers here have extraordinarily high IQ. :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

You miss understood. She is the patriotic one. You have to understand that it's Hasina(Ghaddar) accusing Begum Khalida to divert people attention as she is failed to govern the country to right direction.

I think he meant to type "Hasina", not "Khalida". It's a massive typing fail.

What is your point? If it is public record or not is rather irrelevent argument and does not matter. What matter is the content and involvement of Awami regime.

you got me wrong brother, i was asking to see if these recordings were leaked or were shared by the government for public record.

you got me wrong brother, i was asking to see if these recordings were leaked or were shared by the government for public record.

These are fake modified videos. I don't know where idune was living during the BDR mutiny, but we've all seen the unedited videos in the news.

That video is fake as. His lips don't even match, and the video editing is very poor.

Knowing the bangladeshis here, I'd not hold my breath, they will believe whatever shut they are shown.

Knowing the bangladeshis here, I'd not hold my breath, they will believe whatever shut they are shown.

The recodrings of Sheikh Hasina with the Army officers were real. I don't know why you run your keyboard at everything without proper knowledge.

Instead of trolling 24/7, try to gather some relevant knowledge before posting rants.

Here's one of the actual recording of the fiery meeting between the officers and Sheikh Hasina:

The voice is clearly that of Hasina.

Watch the rest if you wish.

Now, don't come up with a loony conspiracy saying that the recording is edited, etc.

You'd better hold your breath :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go do the same in the India's section, but India bores me to death and I have a life.

This man LaBong is a troll of epic proportions.

Both Roy and Labong are very good posters with informative posts..... you know intelligence is in their gene related to their ancestral home. Anyway Bangladeshi trolls make them troll.....

I am surprised to read your negative comments. You seem are not aware of the existence of a real audio-video of SH's meeting with the officers in Senakunja a few days after the Pilkhana carnage. One of the officers video-recorded the meeting without knowledge of DGFI or SB, and circulated it the very next day via You Tube.

I am not surprised why SH would prefer even a BNP come back, but not a military take over. It is because she is aware that military knows about her duplicity in Pilkhana carnage. Military was not in a position to take over after the Pilkhana because AL won more than 2/3rd majority in the election. But, situation is different now. A Saudi style of beheading is needed to get rid of this vulture.

Only in order to save her neck SH has become military friendly. She is buying so many goodies for them to make them happy.

I am still surprised that Hasina never got physically harmed. No really!

Man, talk about restraint!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom