What's new

Khafee Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaheed ke jo maut hey, woh qaum kehyat hey.
No one should bereave a martyr. Allah o Akbar.

1663524135291.png

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

ALLAH S.W.T. marhoom ke darjaat bulund farmayen aur Jannat-ul-Firdous mein alaa maqam naseeb farmayen.

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
May Allah bless him with jannah. Did not know him very well nor had very extensive interaction. but i remember the time he asked for some of our data to be sent to him because he wanted to present it to some 🇵🇰 diplomats in UAE.... Great guy and i know he was passionate about his country.....

sorry, but i can't believe the later part of your post, and if you may please stop accusing him when he's not amongst us.

In Libya, the UAE doesn't send troops on ground. If they want to attack Libya, they use our airspace and airbases. They sent to Egypt Wing Longs and Mirage 2K with their own pilots. So I think it isn't Libya. Same thing with Iraq and Syria, they didn't send anybody there so there is a high chance that it would be Yemen.

Bro, you are absolutely right but for some reason people here are utterly misguided or just are them selves trying their best to misguide others.

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
May Allah bless his soul. Rest in Peace.

Even in death, some users here are doing cheap politics and showcase their perpetual Arab-obsession and inferiority like our Iranian friend.

Amazing to blame Arabs for an internal Yemeni civil war (fueled by Iran) and where the only civilian (suffering) population lives in Houthi-controlled Northern Yemen where UN and other organizations are prevented (actively) by the Houthis to work in. Not to mention that Arabs like KSA and UAE have been keeping Yemen afloat for decades. Of course they are not innocent either but to blame them for everything while actively supporting the other party (Iran) that fuels the conflict actively despite having nothing to do with Yemen (not even a border) is pathetic and quite frankly a very dirty trick in a thread like this.

Also UAE and KSA does not hide their casualties, people receive state burials if fallen in battle from what I know, in particular high-ranking people. Also I don't think that UAE have any soldiers in Yemen anymore.

bro you are absolutely right but unless it's a kindergarten, it shouldn't be needed to educate those with British flags on facts.

As far as I know he was an Emirati Citizen and part of UAE Armed forces but got his military training in Pakistan.
if i may ask.... what's your source of (mis) information?

People need to realise, if An alleged High ranking emirati military official dies in Yemen fighting houthis , his death will not be officially announced and such supposed leaks will come anyways.
from where did you get such ideas? at least, that's news to me !!!!

rest in peace Yemen or Iran

dying in line of duty will be great if he took down 10x the enemy of worse kind and his comrades returned with victory.

a perpetual war with no end in sight is loss of good men in vain.

want more explanation my young one?
Question: You know about the foreign assignment of PA soldiers and army ranks. He seems Paksitani worked for UAE MOI and later. If such a soldier falls, is he a fallen soldier of PA or UAE? ,..usually, PA made the announcement of such KIA.

dying in line of duty will be great if he took down 10x the enemy of worse kind and his comrades returned with victory.

a perpetual war with no end in sight is loss of good men in vain.

want more explanation my young one?

no it's enough. good for you as well that you clarified.
not need to patronize, i know all of you quite well.

انا للّٰہ وانا الیہ راجعون
we lost a great friend, mentor, and a brave son of the Pakistan. In the line of duty against snakes.

May Allah grant him Jannat ul firdous. Amen.
My salute to silent soldier of the battlefield .

انا للّٰہ وانا الیہ راجعون
we lost a great friend, mentor, and a brave son of the Pakistan. In the line of duty against snakes.

May Allah grant him Jannat ul firdous. Amen.
My salute to silent soldier of the battlefield .
He was not Pakistani. He was Emirati fighting in Yemen.
May Allah have mercy upon him and I oray he didn't take any innocent lives in Yemen for the suffering of those poor people is immense in this tragic war

He will always be remembered. A true gem and Alhamdulilah finally got the status of shaheed. Lucky man. I will surely miss him as we used to talk alot at one point. May Allah forgive his sins and grant us the same status. Ameen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom