What's new

Khafee Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys out of respect for the deceased can we please stop speculating.
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
I have a very nice memory of him through his posts. Could you pls post a picture of him at appropriate time. Wanted to see the face of the Shaheed.
May Allah give him the highest ranks in Jannah & sabar to his family.

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
I have a very nice memory of him through his posts. Could you pls post a picture of him at appropriate time. Wanted to see the face of the Shaheed.
May Allah give him the highest ranks in Jannah & sabar to his family.
I too want to see the face of that shaheed Mujahid.

Even in death, some users here are doing cheap politics and showcase their perpetual Arab-obsession and inferiority like our Iranian friend.

Amazing to blame Arabs for an internal Yemeni civil war (fueled by Iran) and where the only civilian (suffering) population lives in Houthi-controlled Northern Yemen where UN and other organizations are prevented (actively) by the Houthis to work in. Not to mention that Arabs like KSA and UAE have been keeping Yemen afloat for decades. Of course they are not innocent either but to blame them for everything while actively supporting the other party (Iran) that fuels the conflict actively despite having nothing to do with Yemen (not even a border) is pathetic and quite frankly a very dirty trick in a thread like this.

Also UAE and KSA does not hide their casualties, people receive state burials if fallen in battle from what I know, in particular high-ranking people. Also I don't think that UAE have any soldiers in Yemen anymore.

I dont think the person who started this post ment that khafee the person has died but khafee the pseudo name has died.

Such a shocking news to hear.

May he rest in peace. My condolences to his family, friend and all those who knew him.

Hi,

And we insulted him, humiliated him, degraded him including the webmaster of this forum.

This forum allowed foreign members to insult him.
As far as I know he was an Emirati Citizen and part of UAE Armed forces but got his military training in Pakistan.

Not true at all about his training …Sorry .

You will not get details if the line of duty was in those areas where UAE is actively involved in the conflict.

He was either an emirati or saudi. If he died in the line of duty, It can not be Afghanistan/Iran conflict areas. So TTP/ISIS-K conjectures will be incorrect

Bro can you take a chill pill and stop being an investigator . With time and permission more details will be available . He did not die fighting Houtis.
So keep your sectarian conjunctures out of here .
Please just for few days out of respect.

Also he didn’t die in Emirati uniform.

Last edited:
Not true at all about his training …Sorry .

Bro can you take a chill pill and stop being an investigator . With time and permission more details will be available . He did not die fighting Houtis.
So keep your sectarian conjunctures out of here .
Please just for few days out of respect.

Also he didn’t die in Emirati uniform.

We demand to know.

Inna lillahi wa ina ilaihi rojiun

extremely shocking news, he was like an established member of the forum.

May Allah grant him the highest ranks in Jannah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom