What's new

Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

And just to clarify what TLP leaders publicly implored their supporters -

• army to rebel against COA Gen. Bajwa
  • supreme court judges declared Waji ul Qatl and liable to be murdered
  • insurection and bringing down the government of PM IK
This is incitement to murder of honourable judges of supreme court of Pakistan. The overthrow and rebellion of Pakistan Army against it's own high command including COAS Bajwa and bringing down a elected government by force. This is high treason, sedition and incitement to murder all rolled into one. In other countries they hang people for this.

I hope our Turkish friends give Pakistan full support. @xenon54 @KediKesenFare including our ironclad allies @Cybernetics @Chinese-Dragon @Beast @eldarlmari etc

Rizvi to PM IK "you promised not do this"
PM IK to Rizvi "I know I did but why do you think they call me PM U-turn?" "I did a U-Turn" !

Hahahaha one less mullahtard. 1,000s more to go! If this is true celeb time for Libtards like me. I don't drink but perhaps you can have one for me .....

images
:yahoo::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:congs for arrest of dalla :lol:

And just to clarify what TLP leaders publicly implored their supporters -

• army to rebel against COA Gen. Bajwa
  • supreme court judges declared Waji ul Qatl and liable to be murdered
  • insurection and bringing down the government of PM IK
This is incitement to murder of honourable judges of supreme court of Pakistan. The overthrow and rebellion of Pakistan Army against it's own high command including COAS Bajwa and bringing down a elected government by force. This is high treason, sedition and incitement to murder all rolled into one. In other countries they hang people for this.

I hope our Turkish friends give Pakistan full support. @xenon54 @KediKesenFare including our ironclad allies @Cybernetics @Chinese-Dragon @Beast @eldarlmari etc

Rizvi to PM IK "you promised not do this"
PM IK to Rizvi "I know I did but why do you think they call me PM U-turn?" "I did a U-Turn" !
Is this the guy of the 1 million men protest,if so,do a public hanging,and shoot to kill some of the protestors?

s this the guy of the 1 million men protest,if so,do a public hanging,and shoot to kill some of the prtestors.
He is their godfather. Only few weeks back when his mob were burning the country down all over a poor women being freed, he urged his followers to kill the judges, soldiers to mutiny againsat their high command and overthrow of PM Imran Khan's elected government by force. All because he thought god was on his right shoulder.

@Indus Pakistan

This guy's a representative of the imported fake Muslim identity which is ideologically and physically fighting the Pakistani state. The state, however, is what is making Pakistan Pakistan and shielding and protecting its people from Hindu dominance. In other words, this guy is threatening the very existence of Pakistan. Getting rid of him means that the self-regulating forces of Pakistan are working.

The coming days and weeks may get heated but fever isn't a sign of illness; it's a sign of healing.

Naya Pakistan starts today. Better late than never.

Back
Top Bottom