What's new

Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

Dude.. I hate this idiot more then u.. Im hate patwariat and patwaries.. Im PTI fan and i want IK to hang this lamgra along with u without filling any FIR and trail
You're a pathetic patwari... I've always seen you barking against IK..

If true then Christmas has come early.
But what about the other Mad Mullah who was openly issuing death threats to the judiciary.

If true then Christmas has come early.
But what about the other Mad Mullah who was openly issuing death threats to the judiciary.
He is patwari of PMLn so he won't be touched like NS, MS, Zardari, Rana Sanaullah, all are free.

Khadim Hussain Rizvi arrested in crackdown against TLP workers
November 23, 2018

Roohan Ahmed

khadim-rizvi-640x384.jpg

Khadim Hussain Rizvi has been arrested in a crackdown against the Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan to stop the group from reaching Liaquat Bagh.

“He was arrested from his hujra in Lahore,” a family member of Rizvi told SAMAA Digital.

“We have received reports of our workers’ arrests from different parts of the country,” Pir Ejaz Ashrafi, a TLP spokesperson told SAMAA Digital. The TLP, a politico-religious party, has planned a public rally in Rawalpindi’s Liaquat Bagh to ‘honour its martyrs’ on November 25.

Related: Lahore police book TLP leaders, others for disturbing law and order

The group had paralyzed Pakistan’s capital for 21 days in November last year when it staged a sit-in at Faizabad interchange against changes to the oath lawmakers take.

The previous PML-N government signed an agreement with the TLP leadership. It was decided that November 25 would be observed as ‘Martyrs of Prophet (PBUH’s) honour day’.

A government official, on condition of anonymity, told SAMAA Digital that a crackdown against the TLP activists has been ordered in Rawalpindi and other districts of Punjab.

Related: Rise of TLP: A threat to politico-religious parties?

The TLP had recently staged sit-ins across the country following the Supreme Court’s decision to acquit Aasia Bibi.
The sit-ins ended on November 3 after the federal government agreed to initiate proceedings to place Aasia Bibi’s name on the Exit Control List.

No government official has so far publicly confirmed the crackdown. A Punjab information minister denied reports. “We haven’t launched any operation,” said Punjab information minister Fayaz ul Hasan Chohan. “I have no such reports

Gentleman, I hope this the the begining of the end of dark forces of mullahism. They need to be purged on a industrial scale. Religion should never be used in the aid of bandits. Mullahs need to focus on nurturing a good decent flock. People who show kindness, respect, patience and other positive attributes. Not the thugs that we saw. His son has the temerity to talk about "bathmeez". Well his dad show precious little when him and his hordes were burning Pakistan down. I hope all thinking Pakistani's support the government - be they PPP or PML-N. This issue is bigger than partisan politics and I even hope our Indian neighbours support us in this effort. This is fight for the soul of Pakistan. A fight to pull Islam out of those who think they alone own it. They don't.

Either way this appears to be a masterstroke. Few days ago PM IK was at the Rahmatul-Lil-Alameen (SAW) Conference. That was designed to pull the rug underneath the TLP. Great move .....

@Oscar What did you allude to few days back?

If this is true celeb time for Libtards like me.
Khadim Hussain Rizvi arrested in crackdown against TLP workers
November 23, 2018
Roohan Ahmed

khadim-rizvi-640x384.jpg

Khadim Hussain Rizvi has been arrested in a crackdown against the Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan to stop the group from reaching Liaquat Bagh.

“He was arrested from his hujra in Lahore,” a family member of Rizvi told SAMAA Digital.

“We have received reports of our workers’ arrests from different parts of the country,” Pir Ejaz Ashrafi, a TLP spokesperson told SAMAA Digital. The TLP, a politico-religious party, has planned a public rally in Rawalpindi’s Liaquat Bagh to ‘honour its martyrs’ on November 25.

The group had paralyzed Pakistan’s capital for 21 days in November last year when it staged a sit-in at Faizabad interchange against changes to the oath lawmakers take.

The previous PML-N government signed an agreement with the TLP leadership. It was decided that November 25 would be observed as ‘Martyrs of Prophet (PBUH’s) honour day’.

A government official, on condition of anonymity, told SAMAA Digital that a crackdown against the TLP activists has been ordered in Rawalpindi and other districts of Punjab.

The TLP had recently staged sit-ins across the country following the Supreme Court’s decision to acquit Aasia Bibi. The sit-ins ended on November 3 after the federal government agreed to initiate proceedings to place Aasia Bibi’s name on the Exit Control List.

No government official has so far publicly confirmed the crackdown. A Punjab information minister denied reports. “We haven’t launched any operation,” said Punjab information minister Fayaz ul Hasan Chohan. “I have no such reports.”

This is a developing story

Related: Lahore police book TLP leaders, others for disturbing law and order
Related: Rise of TLP: A threat to politico-religious parties?

Khadim Rizvi among other TLP leaders arrested
by News Desk , (Last Updated 2 seconds ago)
tlp-crackdown-operation.jpg

Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi was arrested on Friday after the federal government ordered law enforcement agencies to begin a countrywide crackdown against the far-right religious party, media reports said.

Rizvi’s family confirmed that the police took him in custody, Samaa.TV reported while adding that a number of TLP leaders and workers have been arrested nationwide.

TLP spokesperson Pir Ejaz Ashrafi said he has been receiving reports of multiple arrests of his party workers.

According to reports, the operation against TLP — which aims to foil the protests scheduled for November 25 — is underway in all major cities.

In Lahore, Rawalpindi and other cities, the Punjab Police reportedly arrested several TLP workers and leaders.

The TLP had planned a public rally in Rawalpindi’s Liaquat Bagh to ‘honour its martyrs’ on November 25. In November last year, the TLP had paralysed the country’s capital for 21 days when it staged a sit-in at Faizabad Interchange against alleged changes in the oath of lawmakers. The protests ended when the previous PML-N government signed an agreement with the TLP leadership and decided that November 25 would be observed as ‘Martyrs Day’.

The religio-political front had staged sit-ins across the country following the Supreme Court’s decision to acquit Aasia Bibi in October. The sit-ins ended on November 3 after the federal government agreed to initiate proceedings to place Aasia’s name on the Exit Control List (ECL).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom