What's new

Keran operation ends; now it’s gunsmoke and unanswered questions

It is not a fiction madam - India is secular(ofcourse due to its people) - Not a huge fan of Gandhi myself who I see as the cause of the many troubles India is going through especially the religious appeasement politics which is reflected in the ethos of various political parties especially congress. Ofcourse he was killed by hardline Hindus who disagreed with his politics. Killing him is a bad thing? Yes. it is. Regrettable? it is.

But aren't you would associating one action of some hardliners to question the peaceful nature of a religion? Aren't you throwing stones from the glass-house? So you won't have issues if someone uses the same argument against various religions as well. :lol:

:what: calling a Hindu a Hindu is offensive ? Godse was atheist???

secondly as far as Indian secularism is concerned well I can post many points but it will derail the thread.

the fact is Indian Secularism is a hogwash a country where even own Hindus are not given their rights in the names of cast system others specially Muslims are too far away to get their rights even under "secularism" tag.

Point is simple - It's not few bad apples - majority of Indians don't like "peaceful" Gandhi

Well there are different viewpoints... some like him... some don't ....some say he is still relevant...some say he is a closed chapter in history books.

bwahahahahahah we don't give damn who India is.

Infact its Indian State policy and political parties' constitution to cash vote on anti-Islam and anti-Pakistan staged dramas.

Is it???

Every time your politicians go to polls, Pakistan's policy regarding India is a must for them to convince the public about their intentions.

Every politician must issue jingoistic statements regarding India ..... :P

Then there is comparison with India which also dominates your tabloids and news papers.

Minority vote bank politics in India do not centre around pakistan but on Islam.

And then there is Zaid Hamid type self styled saviors of Pakistan who rant about India for hours..... :P

For Most of the people in Pakistan being anti India is patriotic .... :P

This is the basic ideology which dominated the idea of Pakistan all these years.

Peace talks went wrong when your PM decided to make fun of our PM ... he decided to take hard line on KAshmir... and India just responded. And nothing is rebounding on India army here.... People will keep on asking questions... that what happens in a democratic setup... unlike your Army owned country.. where whatever Army says is last word.

That's the beauty of India... here even an operation inside our own boundaries is put under scrutiny.. unlike Pakistan ...where Operation Gibraltar and Kargill went unquestioned .

Mr. Modis tried to sabotage peace talks by making up lies which were never proven.

An extremist political group of Modi who makes fun of PM every other day tried to bank on fake respect mantra and made up lies

Not really mate, dont you know the con-gress is in power. :lol:

Jokes apart, most of the educated do not agree to most of what he did but most dont disrespect him for that.

But i have seen many disrespecting him even on PDF where most of Indian keep themselves in control and avoid any debate on controversial topics of India- You can even see Post # 35 in very same thread

bwahahahahahah we don't give damn who India is.

Infact its Indian State policy and political parties' constitution to cash vote on anti-Islam and anti-Pakistan staged dramas.

On the first part, the feeling is mutual. But thanks for bringing attention to yourself through the non-state players.

You need to try harder on that above highlighted argument of yours. :whistle:

Is it???

Every time your politicians go to polls, Pakistan's policy regarding India is a must for them to convince the public about their intentions.

Every politician must issue jingoistic statements regarding India ..... :P

Then there is comparison with India which also dominates your tabloids and news papers.

Our vote bank in Pakistan never had been and never will be India centric or even Hindu centric unlike Indian vote bank.

Minority vote bank politics in India do not centre around pakistan but on Islam.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mr. Modis tried to sabotage peace talks by making up lies which were never proven.

Your very own tv repoter said this in Apak Ki Baat episode telecast 29th Spetember 2013.. that Pakistan PM called India PM bad names..

Listen to what is being said after 12 min.

An extremist political group of Modi who makes fun of PM every other day tried to bank on fake respect mantra and made up lies

Modi is aggressive and capitalized on your PMs mistake... thats what politics is all about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Point is simple - It's not few bad apples - majority of Indians don't like "peaceful" Gandhi

What has peacefulness got to do with a like/dislike for a person? It is true many of the Indians does not like Gandhi. And that includes me as well. So??

Your very own tv repoter said this in Apak Ki Baat episode telecast 29th Spetember 2013.. that Pakistan PM called India PM bad names..

Modi is aggressive and capitalized on your PMs mistake... thats what politics is all about.

:lol: Hamid Mir an Indian favourit clown along with equally colorful Modi clown both tried their best to make a tamasha.

Both Idiots prove their idiot side.

Modi was in so much hurry that he even dint try to research before believing hamid mir

:lol:

What has peacefulness got to do with a like/dislike for a person? It is true many of the Indians does not like Gandhi. And that includes me as well. So??

So it is proven that you are carrying fake secularism tag . You hate your Muslim Population and you killed and also endorse killing of Gandhi for NO other reason but for his voice for Muslims

:lol: Hamid Mir an Indian favourit clown along with equally colorful Modi clown both tried their best to make a tamasha.

Both Idiots prove their idiot side.

Modi was in so much hurry that he even dint try to research before believing hamid mir

:lol:

So your TV channels telecast reports without verifying...There have been enough efforts to cover up this comment from both sides. but the fact is it was said...

The very fact that people came out all guns blazing to cover this up proves that this was said..

But i have seen many disrespecting him even on PDF where most of Indian keep themselves in control and avoid any debate on controversial topics of India- You can even see Post # 35 in very same thread

Mate, I'm sure you do know that we (Indians) here on PDF are only a. 00001% sonot all views are accurate and I'm sure it is the same with your country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom