What's new

Kerala, Tamil Nadu face off over Mullaperiyar dam

Status
Not open for further replies.
many shops and institution of Malayalees Destroyed in Tamilnadu ...no arrests or Case charged against pandi hooligans

You are observing this agitaion and you have more knowledge about tamil people...rite ? why cannot you spot someone responsible for it.

There is not point in saying THEY did it, HE did it, SHE did it. First think whether YOU did it.

I dont think there was any case charged against any mallus in kerala too when tamilians were attacked.....

GUYS WE ARE IN INDIA.....DONT SPEAK LIKE US CITIZENS.....

many shops and institution of Malayalees Destroyed in Tamilnadu ...no arrests or Case charged against pandi hooligans

:lol: i was thinking "pandi" was some political party in TN.

I hope we have CPI here , TN needs some real discipline and whopping.

Its clearly mentioned by kerala in supreme court recently, the current capacity of idukki reservoir if 55 TMC(total capacity is 75 TMC)

Mullaperiyar capacity is 15 TMC(but not fully utilized), its logic if the DAM is damaged also idukki reservoir can store 55+15 TMC

I hope if idukki reservoir is full then kerala will defnitely have a safety measure to flow out the extra water stored.

My question is why kerala instead of building a new dam at Mullaiperiyar location by destroying a large forest area, can strengthen the Idukki reservoir, places surrounding thekkadi. FYI the distance between idukki and Mullaiperiya dam is just 50 kms.

IF THIS QUESTION IS ANSWERED THEN THERE IS A SOLUTION FOR THIS ISSUE......

distance Between Mullaperiyar to Idukki dam is 30Kms ...with 30000+ peoples inhibiting in that area ,so no concern for thier life (oh they are Keralities )

Idukki will hold Mullaperiyar water is a theory ,i dont think its practical

BEFORE MULLAIPERIYA ISSUE - KERALA REQUEST
WATER FOR TN, SAFETY FOR KERALA

BEFORE MULLAIPERIYA ISSUE - TN REQUEST
SAFETY FOR TAMILS, CO-OPERATION FOR KERALA

Keralites plz dnt say single tamilian was NOT touched in kerala, i accept few kerala shops were looted to some extent in TN AFTER THIS AGITAION BUT NOT A SINGLE MALAYALEE WAS TOUCHED, I REPEAT NOT A SINGLE MALAYALEE WAS TOUCHED IN TN

only one or two remote incidents happened in Kerala ..comparing to whats happening in TN Kerala and people of Kerala are really peaceful ...oh Vandalizing or looting not a Crime ?

only one or two remote incidents happened in Kerala ..comparing to whats happening in TN Kerala and people of Kerala are really peaceful ...oh Vandalizing or looting not a Crime ?
tamils from tribal cumbum region dare to attack rosappookkandam village in Kumali. romba amaithayana pullainga..:blah:

tamils from tribal cumbum region dare to attack rosappookkandam village in Kumali. romba amaithayana pullainga..:blah:

and most of the attacks Staged infront of TV cameras and tamil channels are telecasting it

distance Between Mullaperiyar to Idukki dam is 30Kms ...with 30000+ peoples inhibiting in that area ,so no concern for thier life (oh they are Keralities )

Idukki will hold Mullaperiyar water is a theory ,i dont think its practical

Tats what as you mentioned "it may be or may not be".....NO CLARITY...IF THIS QUESTION IS ANSWERED THEN WE HAVE A SOLUTION.

My point is Kerala govt, not kerala people are afraid of idukki reservoir thinking it cannot store more water from mullaiperiyan(if broken) and will will destroy idukki district.

Simple logic
Mullaiperiya Dam elevation is located higher than the idukki reservoir.

Mullaperiyar DAM(15 TMC)

HIDDEN TRUTHS ARE ALWAYS HIDDEN........

:lol: i was thinking "pandi" was some political party in TN.

I hope we have CPI here , TN needs some real discipline and whopping.

its a local term used in Kerala to call tamilans(annachi,pandi)

Tats what as you mentioned "it may be or may not be".....NO CLARITY...IF THIS QUESTION IS ANSWERED THEN WE HAVE A SOLUTION.

My point is Kerala govt, not kerala people are afraid of idukki reservoir thinking it cannot store more water from mullaiperiyan(if broken) and will will destroy idukki district.

Simple logic
Mullaiperiya Dam elevation is located higher than the idukki reservoir.

Mullaperiyar DAM(15 TMC)

HIDDEN TRUTHS ARE ALWAYS HIDDEN........

ya may be or may not be ...there will be Dam break analysis test ..after that picture will be clear ..But what about people living in that 30 km?

ya may be or may not be ...there will be Dam break analysis test ..after that picture will be clear ..But what about people living in that 30 km?

As you said earlier, they are malayalees so its not at all a concern for a them. Mate do you think its worth arguing with these guys? Both the educated and illiterate think in the same wave length in that part. Who else will commits suicide when their film star is dead and building temple for a living film star? They are like this. So no point in arguing with them. Anyway the supreme court verdict will come in favor of us. Lets hope in that. Today the supreme court rejected TN's plea seeking CISF for the dam and the central government told the court that it could not deploy the Central Industrial Security Force without Kerala making such a request.

As you said earlier, they are malayalees so its not at all a concern for a them. Mate do you think its worth arguing with these guys? Both the educated and illiterate think in the same wave length in that part. Who else will commits suicide when their film star is dead and building temple for a living film star? They are like this. So no point in arguing with them. Anyway the supreme court verdict will come in favor of us. Lets hope in that. Today the supreme court rejected TN's plea seeking CISF for the dam and the central government told the court that it could not deploy the Central Industrial Security Force without Kerala making such a request.

Now all hopes (Final Hope) is on empowered committee (appointed by SC) ,Kerala will submit a plea there

CISF issue I said that before also there wont be central force deployment

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...off-over-mullaperiyar-dam-22.html#post2338361

Tamils are turning out to be nothing more than emotional fools. We should build build a new dam downstream ASAP. Let Tamils go to hell with the old dam.

Well I think from this incident we Keralites learned a very difficult lesson that we can't depend on outsiders for our daily needs of food and even if we had to don't depend on a single supplier. Hope our politicians wake up and sense the danger and do something about our stagnant agricultural sector and also look beyond TN to meet our food needs.

Hi.. i'm new here.. i was searching for info abt the dam issue when i came across this forum...

i'm a little taken aback by the nature of the discussions... it's not like tamilians r against keralites... it's only some antisocial ppl from some political parties on both sides that are involved in all this chaos... and abt the issue in general, let the court decide, cos the SC will be right and it will do only that which is gud for both our states... i'm from TN and i'm more worried abt the harmony between TN and Kerala... we are indians... we shud stay together and not let politicians or ideals or anything else divide us. we cant generalize tamilians or keralites based on a few incidents....

besides, there r ppl in TN who are protesting against the attack on Keralite shops... i'm sure there r ppl in Kerala who r against the attacks on Tamilians... despite our disagreements, disputes we r all one ppl... we shud never turn against each other. hope u agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom