What's new

Kerala, Tamil Nadu face off over Mullaperiyar dam

Status
Not open for further replies.
they will make as a fool if we are too generous.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

malayalathanunuga thirutu cunning pasanga.oora ematheyae polakiravanunga

திருவனந்தபுரம்: முல்லைப் பெரியாறு அணை பிரச்சனையால் தமிழ்நாட்டில் இருந்து கேரளாவிற்கு காய்கறிகள் கொண்டு செல்வது தடைபட்டுள்ளதால் கேரளத்தில் ஒரு கிலோ தக்காளி 200 ரூபாய்க்கும் கத்தரிக்காய் 160 ரூபாய்க்கும் விற்பனை செய்யப்படுகிறது. தடை நீட்டிக்கும் பட்சத்தில் காய்கறிகளின் விலை மேலும் அதிகரிக்கக் கூடும் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கப்படுகிறது.

கேரளாவின் காய்கறித் தேவையை நிறைவேற்றுவது தமிழ்நாடுதான். திண்டுக்கல் மாவட்டம் ஒட்டன்சத்திரத்தில் இருந்து நாளொன்றுக்கு 500 டன் காய்கறிகள் வரை கேரளாவிற்கு கொண்டு செல்லப்படும். தவிர கோவை, நாகர்கோவில், உள்ளிட்ட மாவட்டங்களின் காய்கறிச்சந்தைகளில் இருந்தும் ஏராளமான காய்கறிகள் லாரி மற்றும் டெம்போ வேன்கள் மூலம் அனுப்பி வைக்கப்படும்.

வியாபாரிகள் வருகை பாதிப்பு

இந்த நிலையில் முல்லைப் பெரியாறு அணை விவகாரத்தால் தமிழகம்- கேரளா இடையே பதற்றம் ஏற்பட்டதை அடுத்து வாகனப் போக்குவரத்து நிறுத்தப்பட்டுள்ளது. மேலும் ஒட்டன்சத்திரம் காய்கறி சந்தை வியாபாரிகளும் கேரளாவிற்கு காய்கறிகளை அனுப்பப் போவதில்லை என்று முடிவு செய்துள்ளனர். இதனால் கேரளா சந்தைகளில் காய்கறிகளின் விலை வரலாறு காணாத அளவிற்கு உயர்ந்துள்ளது.

தக்காளி கிலோ 200 ரூபாய்

அங்கு ஒரு கிலோ தக்காளி 200 ரூபாய்க்கும், கத்தரிக்காய் 160 ரூபாய்க்கும் விற்பனை செய்யப்படுகிறது. ஒரு கட்டு முருங்கை 60 ரூபாயாகவும் ஒரு கட்டு கொத்தமல்லி 20 ரூபாய், கருவேப்பிலை 20 ரூபாய்க்கும் விற்பனை செய்யப்படுகிறது. போராட்டம் தீவிரமடையும் பட்சத்தில் இந்த விலை உயர்வு மேலும் அதிகரிக்கும் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கப்படுகிறது.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

உச்சநீதி மன்றமே! யார் மீது தவறு ?உண்மை சொல் !.
கேரள பூச்சாண்டியை தடுத்திட கோரும் ..தமிழக மனு
அணையை உடைக்க கோரும்..... கேரள மனு ..
இரண்டுமே ..தள்ளுபடியா ..? எந்த ஊர் நியாயமிது ?
வஞ்சிக்கப்பட்டவனும் ..வஞ்சித்தவனும் .. ஒன்றா !
யார் ...யார் ...யார் ...யார் ..மீது ..தவறென்று சொல்? .
கேரள அரசியல்வாதிகளுக்கு ..வாய்பூட்டு போடமாட்டேன் .
ஆனால் ..நீதிமன்ற உண்மைகளை விளம்பரம் செய்யாதே !
என்று, தமிழகத்துக்கு மட்டும் வாய்பூட்டு போடுகிறாயே !அதுவா ?
இல்லை ..கற்பழித்தவன் சொன்னால்தான் காவல்காரனை ...
அனுப்புவேன் எனச்சொல்லும் 'மண்ணு'மோகன்சிங் மீதா ?
இந்தியாவுக்குள்ளேயே .'இடுக்கி ' தமிழன் அடிவாங்கி
'போடி'க்கு அகதியாக வருகிறானே .! அவன் மீதா..?
தமிழ்ப் பெண்களை மானபங்கப்படுத்துகிறானே..!அவனா ?
சினிமா எடுத்து அமைதியை கெடுக்கிறானே .!.அவனா ?
உன் உத்தரவை (142 அடி ) மக்களிடம் சொன்ன தமிழகமா ?
உன் உத்தரவை (142 அடி ) உதாசீனப்படுத்திவிட்டு ....
உன்னிடமே ..120 அடிக்கு ..மனுபோடும் ..கேரளத்தானா ?
இல்லை - நீயே 142 அடிக்கு உத்தரவு போட்டுவிட்டு ..
கேரள அச்சத்தை மதிக்கிறோம் ..என்ற பெயரில் ...
எந்த தரப்பும் 136 அடிவேண்டுமென கோராமலேயே ..
இப்போது ..136 அடியை தாண்டக்கூடாது என்று ..
நீயே ..உன் நீதியை அவமதிக்கிறாயே..! ..அதுவா ?
இல்லை -அணை உடைந்தாலும் ஆபத்தில்லை
என்றானே ! அந்த கேரள அட்வகேட் ஜெனரலா ?
வழக்கு இருக்கும் போதே ....அணையில்......
தமிழக அதிகாரிகளை தாக்குகிறானே !அவனா ?
அணையை உடைக்க 40 கோடியும்,.புதிய அணைக்கு
600 கோடியும் ஒதுக்கியிருக்கிறானே !.. அவனா ?
வசூல் செய்தே அணைகட்டுவேன் என்கின்ற ..
அயோக்கியப்பயல் ....அச்சுதானந்தனா ....? இல்லை
புதிய அணைகட்டுவதன் அவசியத்தை (!?) வெற்றிகரமாக (!?)
மத்திய அரசுக்கு தெரிவித்து விட்டோம் ..என்று
இறுமாப்பு காட்டும் ..உம்மன்சான்டியா...? .....இல்லை
இவ்வளவு நடந்தும் ..இன்னும் ஒரு கேரள பெண்ணைக்கூட
தொடாமல் ..அமைதியாக உன்னை நம்புகிறானே ..
அந்த இளிச்சவாய் தமிழனா ? ....இல்லை
ரெண்டு மனுவையும் தள்ளிய உங்கள் குருட்டு நீதியா ?
நீங்கள்லாம்..என்னய்யா 'இயற்கை நீதி' படிச்சீங்க ?
போலி டாக்டர் , போலி வக்கீல் ஆராய்ச்சி மாதிரி
இனிமே, போலி நீதிபதி ஆராய்ச்சியும் அவசியம் .
அது சரி !...ஒரு தேசமே ஒழுங்கீனத்தில் புரளும்போது
உச்ச நீதிமன்றம் மட்டும்.......
ஒழுக்க சிகரமாக இருக்க முடியுமா ?
இனி ..மிச்ச நீதியையாவது காப்பாற்ற,உச்சநீதிமன்றமே !
தெளிவான நீதி சொல் ! திருகுதனம் செய்யாதே !
தமிழகத்தை ஏமாற்றாதே ! நீதியை கொல்லாதே.!

check out what the real truth is.

Part-1

Part-2

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

malayalee mafia is spreading false rumours and stories.I have located mallus to be kicked in my area if the attacks on tamils continue

Last edited by a moderator:
This is kerel's cheap ploy to divert water from mullaiperiyar to idukki for power generation nothing else.cheap creeps

1.The important point to be noted is that, a part of Periyaru (river) originates in Tamilnadu and then it travels 47kms to join mullayaru originating in the western Ghats of kerala.So both parties have equal share in the water... its not like kerala giving water to tamilnadu. pls understand.

2.For all those who belive That TN govt is planly objecting the new dam and TN will get water even the new dam is built please understand.....The proposed place to build the new dam is at a height of 1853feet from sea level. Whereas the MP dam is at a height of 2861feet from the Sea level. Meanwhile, the water pathway from MP dam is artificially made by digging caves with huge pipes running through mountains and due to the sky scrapping height at which MP dam is situated, though there are many hurdles, the water travels many kilometers and reaches the vaigai river in Tamilnadu. But this cannot happen with the proposed new dam because it contains no such unique designs its just a plain simple dam the only thing it will do is let water into idukki dam. Even if the Kerala government wanted to provide Tamilnadu with water, they could not because of the natural barriers.
aand please keralian brother though u say ur literate ... ur use of abusive language is pretty ugly please understand that this is not some national forum.

so the only solution is....
the new dam can be build at the similar altitude as of MP dam with similar design but with new concepts and base materials thats the only answer to this issue. so kerla peoples life can be saved and TN will get water too.

First thing Periyar is not an interstate river its 100% kerala river

Keralites started the attack on Tamils.Only then Tamils retaliated.The attack started with attack on Tamil Sabarimala pilgirms and later was followed by attack on workers in Idukki and sexual molestation of women workers by malayalees and now they come and post in pdf as if they are saints.

The attacks are still continuing.

My blood is boiling.Time to hit back.Not a single vehicle or truck should enter TN border if they refuse to give us water.Stop all supply of vegetables and milk from TN.Let them import it from gulf or from Karnataka.

If the attack on tamils continue,I think we should not be very nice people.These cunning guys will eat us.Kick out all keralites.let them go to God's own country.for every tamil attacked atleast 10 mallus should be kicked.

Its really pity that we malayalees happen to be the neighbors of the most obnoxious people on Earth..:disagree:

Its really pity that we malayalees happen to be the neighbors of the most obnoxious people on Earth..:disagree:

Problem also lies with us. We are not even united at the face of this massive crisis. Tamils are using their big size and our dependence on them for our daily needs as a blackmailing tool against us. Do you believe that they would have got away like this if they used the same tactics against Karnataka or Andhra Pradesh?

I can't believe the audacity of Tamilians asking Idukki dist to be handed over to them? I used to sympathize with Punjab, Gujurat etc as they have to share border with Pakistan, but I feel they are better off than us living next door to such emotional fools.

Tamilans got Booted from LANKA..Now ??????????

I see you are new here. Just search for threads on Tamil cause of SL and you can find almost all Malayalee posters here including me jumping over each other to support the Tamils. I think many may be regretting that decision.

Problem also lies with us. We are not even united at the face of this massive crisis. Tamils are using their big size and our dependence on them for our daily needs as a blackmailing tool against us. Do you believe that they would have got away like this if they used the same tactics against Karnataka or Andhra Pradesh?

I can't believe the audacity of Tamilians asking Idukki dist to be handed over to them? I used to sympathize with Punjab, Gujurat etc as they have to share border with Pakistan, but I feel they are better off than us living next door to such emotional fools.
I see you are new here. Just search for threads on Tamil cause of SL and you can find almost all Malayalee posters here including me jumping over each other to support the Tamils. I think many may be regretting that decision.

You are right. Tamils are the kind of people who, when someone first meets them, they don't like them. But when they get to know tamils better, they hate them. For them Idukki, and some other parts of kerala, some parts of karnataka, some parts of andhrapradesh, some part of srilanka, some part of singapore even some part of america belong to tamilnadu:shout:
As K M Mani said today, just ignore tamils and concentrate on our aim.

You are right. Tamils are the kind of people who, when someone first meets them, they don't like them. But when they get to know tamils better, they hate them. As K M Mani said today, just ignore tamils and concentrate on our aim.

What line....

I agree....I'm really starting to hate pandis ..... especially after those douchebags attacked Malayali students after finishing up with Malayali shops.

What line....

I agree....I'm really starting to hate pandis ..... especially after those douchebags attacked Malayali students after finishing up with Malayali shops.

They justify it all in the name of some Sabrimala pilgrims attacked in Kerala...Can anyone confirm that? Did it really happened or it is also a hoax propagated by Tamils like the one that SP of Idukki authorized shoot at sight order.

They justify it all in the name of some Sabrimala pilgrims attacked in Kerala...Can anyone confirm that? Did it really happened or it is also a hoax propagated by Tamils like the one that SP of Idukki authorized shoot at sight order.

They can feed the public any lie and get away with it. A lot of them are illiterate. The literate ones are knee deep in propaganda to register any anomaly. The media there is completely bought out. Can we really hope for rational thinking to prevail in Tamil Nadu ? I think not.

They can feed the public any lie and get away with it. A lot of them are illiterate. The literate ones are knee deep in propaganda to register any anomaly. The media there is completely bought out. Can we really hope for rational thinking to prevail in Tamil Nadu ? I think not.

Flash News: Dam 999 is banned in TN for another 6 months. So much for media freedom..

most of them are Fake news created by Tamil " Goebbels "

so far one incident ,himaval Bhadrananda (thokku SWamy hope u remember him) and a Gang of 3 youngsters attacked TN registration lorry in kollam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom