What's new

Kerala, Tamil Nadu face off over Mullaperiyar dam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kando... e kuli narikalude pokku engottanennu...

shameful behaviour. but we cannot expect any better of them....

Utter BS. This is not a religious issue. Please remove this stupidity concocted by some jobless tamilian nazis hell-bent on disseminating their communal BS on Keralites

Bhairava, this is unbecoming of you. So far in the past 17 pages, even though I disagreed with your stand, I admired you for presenting TN's case unemotionally and respectfully (most of the time). You did not resort to name calling or regionalistic sentiments or language chauvinism, despite some Keralites here going a step too far on occasions (like a comment earlier that keralites are more computer savvy, or the ridiculous comparison to Nazis). But now you have stooped to the level of trying to make it a religious issue, when it is not. Having followed all your posts so far, I will be charitable to you, and believe that you did this in the heat of the moment, out of frustration that can often come about when debating sensitive issues like this. I hope you will apologise for posting a link like that and tell us that you did not really mean it - I am willing to believe that about you.

If you know anything abut Kerala, you would know that this is the last state in the country that you would expect religious differences to have a bearing on debates about critical issues like this. Please do not post conspiracy theories like this one, and try to fan a religious divide - we know too well what that can do, being Indians.

Before bad mouthing others look who has written it.

Bharat Nair...Hardly looks like a Tamizhan.

Before bad mouthing others look who has written it.

Bharat Nair...Hardly looks like a Tamizhan.

Dude...the issue has NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION. Stop dragging like a stupid nazi dork.

Dude...the issue has NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION. Stop dragging like a stupid nazi dork.

Look it doesn't take me less than a minute to indulge in the same name-calling or even worse to shut you up for good. But I respect the dignity and am restraining from it.

The views are those of a Malayali and NOT a Tamizhan and I'm only putting his views here. If you have a problem take it up with him, not me.

Here read that about in "Haindava Keralam" as well. Last time I checked it was not a Tamil Nazi website.

Hindu Online - Daily Blogs, Posts, News, Views Compilation by a Common Hindu (

let your government ask for a renegociation, kindly do not mistake me. you are ready to drain the water in the Arabian Sea but you are not ready to give it to TN farmers. is it?
Siting in UAE, you can demand any thing from your Government, but ultimatly its the Governments call is in't it?

I am not here in UAE to enjoy ,i here to work for my family whom i want to see happy and safe..........i also concerened for my fellow malyalis back home................

The conditions in kerala has changed a lot from date this treaty was signed..............Now kerala is one of the most populous stae we have our big water requirement.........our rivers are slowly drying...........we need this water for irrigation and for other water ptojects to supply water to towns...............we dont water to go waste .......what we dont want is TN to milk us...................If we have surplus water we are more than happy to give but at a good price.....................

A study has to be conducted on whay the bharatapuzha has dried.............see if the dams built on it or its tributatries are cause especially
parambikulam aliayar project........seee if the water is being diveteed and take action...............

we have pady fields in plaghat which demands water first i think we need to help us & then help others .......................

hey guys just stop the ******* thing here......its not our forum just with all due respect stop this discussion here in arch rival's forum its our internal matter pls show some common sense

Look it doesn't take me less than a minute to indulge in the same name-calling or even worse to shut you up for good. But I respect the dignity and am restraining from it.

The views are those of a Malayali and NOT a Tamizhan and I'm only putting his views here. If you have a problem take it up with him, not me.

Here read that about in "Haindava Keralam" as well. Last time I checked it is not a Tamil Nazi website.

Hindu Online - Daily Blogs, Posts, News, Views Compilation by a Common Hindu (
bahirava niruthu ithu namma naatu forum illa namma problem pesa vendiyathuku ithu idam illa...mathavanga enna sonnalum reply inga panatha vitru...

I am highlighting that word, just to know if you ment Tamil people to be included in the "our" or you are mentioning Karlites as our.
if the earlier is the meaning of the word, I am honored to call you and the rest of the Karlites as my borthers and sisters.

What makes it different if it is tamilans life or malayalis life?
Both lives are precious.............that is what your politician does not understand ................mad politcian from tamilnadu for silly political gains are forgetting the lives at stake here..........Should we take a risk here.....?
I am asking once more if dam breks will TN gets water anymore?

article dated 16/01/2010
today BJP harthal, is that also church sponsored?

Take it up with Mr.Bharat Nair. Ok ?

bahirava niruthu ithu namma naatu forum illa namma problem pesa vendiyathuku ithu idam illa...mathavanga enna sonnalum reply inga panatha vitru...

That's the main reason I'm restraining myself inspite of all the name calling and ad-hominems. My culture,which these same people decry, prevents that.

But that should not prevent us from calling their bluff in a dignified,logical manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom