What's new

Kerala Padmanabha temple's treasure worth US $ 200 billion or Rs 10 lakh cr

I dont want govt to use a single penny from that wealth..it should be kept in a great museum along with all other riches of old india to showcase rich heritage of ours

And what will India achieve out of it?

Heard that Chidambaram also should have treasures like this! People used to tell... Whether your secret is bigger than Chidambara Ragasiyam(secret!)

Thank god .....that temple not at TN otherwise those wealth looted by our corrupted politicians long back.

Wic govt having right to control that wealth? i mean state / central govt

actually these golds are like safe deposit for India......these can be useful in very bad days, if any..!!!!...like ww..who knows what will happen in future..!!!!

Thank god .....that temple not at TN otherwise those wealth looted by our corrupted politicians long back.

Wic govt having right to control that wealth? i mean state / central govt

currently not under any govt ,if needed state govt can take over the temple ( but hindu community will resist it)

Use it to make a Infrastructure fund and the other items should be put in museum for future generations.

property of temple ,not of Govt

yeah right u mean 200 billl dool is the property of the those idiot pandits sitting there. i will kill them all if they get anything out of it. this is property of rbi of india or the govt of india.

And what will India achieve out of it?

Same as what we achieve from Taj Mahal.

yeah right u mean 200 billl dool is the property of the those idiot pandits sitting there. i will kill them all if they get anything out of it. this is property of rbi of india or the govt of india.

They don't belong to anyone but Lord Padmanabha.

It is the property which has been donated by the people.

Funny if you think your house and all your family wealth is the property of RBI and the govt of India. Will you give away whatever you have earned to govt of India ?

Yes these items were a donation to the temple but guys we have bigger needs we can use this to make our nation stronger and the other items can be in a museum.

Yes these items were a donation to the temple but guys we have bigger needs we can use this to make our nation stronger and the other items can be in a museum.

Before talking about selling of this treasure which is our heritage, don't you think it would be easier to bring back the black money in swiss banks, widen the tax net & reduce corruption.

Can you garantee that this will fulfil our needs?

India is in this state because of us People. People dont change overnight.

Back
Top Bottom