What's new

Kerala Padmanabha temple's treasure worth US $ 200 billion or Rs 10 lakh cr

kavya-madhavan-as-bride.jpg]

Hawks will be waiting eagerly to pounce, if not today.. then tomorrow. It's not safe anymore.. no matter what sort of security you put around it. I just hope... right people get to make decision on this!!

I dont want govt to use a single penny from that wealth..it should be kept in a great museum along with all other riches of old india to showcase rich heritage of ours

Unless the museum can be built right in middle of a military/para military/police camp, its hard to give protection to such a massive structure holding valuable artifacts.

A museum under the management of the temple itself. The museum can be build by private parties. With the amount of valuable artifacts on display, people will come from all corners of the world to see it and the money invested can be recovered through tickets.

A museum under temple is a decision to be taken by Dewasam board. Especially Travencore board doesnt allow private participation in their internal matter.

It would be good to have those gold in display, but what about security ?

A museum under temple is a decision to be taken by Dewasam board. Especially Travencore board doesnt allow private participation in their internal matter.

It would be good to have those gold in display, but what about security ?

Refer post#54.

is there any short cut to bypass the line??? like black ticket for movies ....

A good relation with Travancore Royal Family will help:D

Refer post#54.

A good relation with Travancore Royal Family will help:D

I am in good relation with them though not blood :D...I have a pic of me with the maharaja...My jaw dropped when i heard him speak english in british accent...Damn that too in his 90's.

Everything about raja and temple trust is good only in theory ..govt is responsible for all the wealth and problems of the country .. But nothing should be sold out of this or any other ancient wealth

Back
Top Bottom