What's new

Kerala Padmanabha temple's treasure worth US $ 200 billion or Rs 10 lakh cr

Antique value cannot be determined unless auctioned, $200 billion is the base price. Actual value might well exceed $500 billion under favorable conditions.

Nah I think its worth $23 Billion and estimated antique value can be ten times that, which gives us a figure of around $200 Billion.

Will India sell it? India is known to humiliate minority religions, it'd be a world record if India humiliated their own religion.

Yaar kyun har jageh trolling karna aa jate ho:taz:

Nah I think its worth $23 Billion and estimated antique value can be ten times that, which gives us a figure of around $200 Billion.

As i said, antique value cannot be determined. It's price can only determined in auction table.

Antique value cannot be determined unless auctioned, $200 billion is the base price. Actual value might well exceed $500 billion under favorable conditions.

200 billion is set as a base price...What if people dont see the value...then we might have to devalue it in order to sell.

Some of the objects are so unique, they will have a hard time value it.

Nope.. So will you guys sell it as you are so eager to determine the price of the treasure?

The worth of any material , movable or immovable, is assessed for recording purposes..we are only doing that in this temple.

True..some people (like radical communists) cannot understand this. I hope a big museum is constructed so that even common man can see this artifacts.

Not possible..India cannot build such a big museum...There will be some trouble with locals if they try to remove it...

Removing Temple wealth will only invite trouble.

As i said, antique value cannot be determined. It's price can only determined in auction table.

Yeah probably a rough estimate, which is what they are reporting. I seriously doubt that its market value would be $200 Billion.

At current market price, $200 Billion will be around 3850 Tonnes of Gold! doubt that the temple has that much gold.

Since the vaults are underground there is a risk of someone digging a tunnel to the vaults and loot the treasure. Has the government or the Temple authorities considered this danger? It would be better if the treasure could be shifted to somewhere else where security is better.

Not possible..India cannot build such a big museum...There will be some trouble with locals if they try to remove it...

Removing Temple wealth will only invite trouble.

A museum under the management of the temple itself. The museum can be build by private parties. With the amount of valuable artifacts on display, people will come from all corners of the world to see it and the money invested can be recovered through tickets.

Yeah probably a rough estimate, which is what they are reporting. I seriously doubt that its market value would be $200 Billion.

At current market price, $200 Billion will be around 3850 Tonnes of Gold! doubt that the temple has that much gold.

Its not only gold but gems also....

Also the market price of 10 gram of gold is less than the Jewellery with 10 gram of gold in it ........ do you get the idea ........ the value of statue of God with 1 kg of gold in it is much more than a brick of 1 kg gold .........

This is as simple as that ........... the value of uncut unpolished diamond is not same as the cut and polished one .....

The current value is based on just the conservative estimate .......

Massive . Bigger than Pakistan's GDP ? :undecided:

Anyway , I hope they use it in the economy . No wonder our motherland had to face so many invasions historically particularly from Central Asia , West Asia and Europe .

First of all - $200 billion is a over exaggerated price... Even most countries that have gold deposits of 5,000 can't get $200 billion out of it. The real price is the last price in a auction.

can i get share from that treasure...... even 0.1% is fine for me:cheesy:

I dont want govt to use a single penny from that wealth..it should be kept in a great museum along with all other riches of old india to showcase rich heritage of ours

Back
Top Bottom