What's new

Kerala Padmanabha temple's treasure worth US $ 200 billion or Rs 10 lakh cr

I think we should borrow these money when something like economic crisis is imminent in india.Like what old maharajas did.
Then we will never sink!

wow.. that is a lot of money. Invest it soley on eradicating poverty in India. Job done.. no more poor people in India in next ten years...

If the British really knew about this, then they would have really tried to capture it.

No such records possess but there is record that before last year the last time the vault was opened was in the 1870s. So there is 100% chance that the British rulers of that time knew about this wealth.

I think we should borrow these money when something like economic crisis is imminent in india.Like what old maharajas did.
Then we will never sink!

No, if our economy sink then that'll because of failure of Governance and economic policy. Selling off our ancient heritage to make up for it is not justified.

wow.. that is a lot of money. Invest it soley on eradicating poverty in India. Job done.. no more poor people in India in next ten years...

That money belongs to the God since he is the legal entity ......... and how to utilize that gold can only be decided by the trustees on behalf of the God ........... no role for any government here ..........

Then we will never sink!

This wealth according to records was kept as a backup against any calamities that may strike Travancore state.

No such records possess but there is record that before last year the last time the vault was opened was in the 1870s. So there is 100% chance that the British rulers of that time knew about this wealth.

The local priests could have opened it. It doesn't mean that everything happened in the 19th century is because of British. :D

The local priests could have opened it. It doesn't mean that everything happened in the 19th century is because of British. :D

I think it was opened on the order from the king...thats the only way it can be opened at that time. There was also intelligence services in 19th century also.

Travencore royals are the richest family on earth.

If they had taken the gold..now I think the title goes to Brunei Sulthan.

NO selling it !!!

Only Twerps sell there own heritage:angry:...200bill can be earned very easily ,but the antiques and artwork will be lost forever.

How can you sell something without knowing the value ?

Antique value cannot be determined unless auctioned, $200 billion is the base price. Actual value might well exceed $500 billion under favorable conditions.

NO selling it !!!

Only Twerps sell there own heritage:angry:...200bill can be earned very easily ,but the antiques and artwork will be lost forever.

True..some people (like radical communists) cannot understand this. I hope a big museum is constructed so that even common man can see this artifacts.

Back
Top Bottom