What's new

Kerala Padmanabha temple's treasure worth US $ 200 billion or Rs 10 lakh cr

Hey Sparky,

Question for you ................ Since the value of artifacts in the vault A would be around US $ 200 billion.

What about other vaults .................especially the vault B?

Even if vault B is not opened, how much would you put the final estimate of all the vaults combined?

Since you live there, wanted to have your idea of the the aggregate value of the treasure of the God of the Gods.........

Thanks

All these values are mere speculations.

As of today the artifacts has nt been valued , their price or their antique value on a qualitative basis.

Yes B is expected to be surprising and bigger.

I have no idea on actual final value...

Yesterday the A- vault revealed golden and gem jewelled necklaces and ornaments.. ...the guys weighed it , calculated age with help archeologist, checked the purity,tagged a number to it ,entered into the database, video recorded it and put back inside the chamber.

All these values are mere speculations.

As of today the artifacts has nt been valued , their price or their antique value on a qualitative basis.

Yes B is expected to be surprising and bigger.

I have no idea on actual final value...

Yesterday the A- vault revealed golden and gem jewelled necklaces and ornaments.. ...the guys weighed it , calculated age with help archeologist, checked the purity,tagged a number to it ,entered into the database, video recorded it and put back inside the chamber.

But there must be some grapevine going around about the possible value ?

Some khoosoor Phoosoor ...........

To whom does this money belong to??? Kerala Gov.???
We should use it to improve our HDI to 1 :D

US$ 200 billion worth of treasure in a single Vault and the temple have 10 Vaults :woot:

THe temple is run by the Maharaja family and they stated not to hold back the treasures as far as I know

AFAIK its run by a trust headed by Royal Family..but as it seems they don't have power over how things are run..but theoretically even the Travancore belonged to Lord Padmanabha from the times of Marthanda Verma.

A museum of such grand scale is difficult right now...Even i am excited to see those treasures.

I mean there are no such hi tech museums in India.

I think Kuthiramalika or otherwise know as Mansion of Horses, situated on the south-east side of Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple which was built by Maharaja Swathi Tirunal Balarama Varma, the King of Travancore, can be converted into a big museum.
kuthiramalika-palace-museum-thiruvananthapuram.jpg

Gold shaped rice pellets, various sculptures like conch ( shell ) , weaponry like swords and bucklers, utensils, vessels, lamps ... there are plenty of unimaginable things in pure gold.:azn:

The findings reported so far include gold coins dating back thousands of years; gold necklaces nine feet long and weighing about 2.5 kg each; one tonne of the yellow metal in the shape of rice trinkets; broomsticks made of the yellow metal; sack full of diamonds; gold ropes; thousands of pieces of antique jewellery studded with diamonds and emeralds; crowns and other precious stones in chamber ‘A’.
17 kgs of gold coins dating back to the East India Company period; 18 coins from Napolean’s era; precious stones wrapped in silk bundles; over 1,000 kg of gold in the form of coins and trinkets and a small elephant made of the yellow metal. Sovereigns bearing the 1772 seal indicating the reign of then native king Karthika Thirunal Rama Varma.

:woot:

Back
Top Bottom