What's new

Kerala Padmanabha temple's treasure worth US $ 200 billion or Rs 10 lakh cr

Money is nothing if there is no effort from our side to earn it ..its value is directly proportional to the effort of man who earn it .. Keep the wealth safe ..

I feel Museum is the best option, if the treasure looks beautiful and not some gold bars and coins, which it can be.

Put in bank, collect interest. I would be enough for development, education and defense purposes only. :D

I feel Museum is the best option, if the treasure looks beautiful and not some gold bars and coins, which it can be.

Gold shaped rice pellets, various sculptures like conch ( shell ) , weaponry like swords and bucklers, utensils, vessels, lamps ... there are plenty of unimaginable things in pure gold.:azn:

Oh pinneeee :P

Haha... ee kanakkedukunnavarudey teamintey leader entey suhurthaanu...kooduthal parenju preshnamayal avanu aanu kuzhappam. avantey koodey poi meet cheydethaanu njaan raajavineyum baaki ulla royal aalukeleyum.. also its a sensitive issue.. so mounam aanu best.. njan ee ezhuthiyathu avan kandaal thannae enikku idi orappannu... i will be meeting him today too..

@ spark
have you changed your location name after this news ?

My bad ...then congrats and thanks ..your forefathers must have contributed to this heritage ..

It Makes me really proud that my Forefathers took the Right Side by being always Loyal to Travancore Kingdom...

For Those Idiots who r barking to sell this artifacts for Buying Planes & Roads ... Then why dont u sell the Golden Temple Completely made of Gold... why not rent the Taj Mahal , Qutub Minar to Tourists...

These r the Same idiots who spent Billions to bring back Gadis Langoti , Lathis , Slippers from London & Giving it z class security from taxpayers Money when most Indians r out there own when it comes to his Security...

A Nations is not Built by Selling its Cultural Heritage ...

This Property Belongs to Lord Padmanabha The Lotus Feet & Only to him...

& the Opening of Vault can be dangerous as it is Constructed in such a manner that if that Vault is opened the Sea water would Start Rushing into the Temple & the City ... This is according to some legends from what i have heard...

Yes... now its upto the courts to decide.

There are indeed some more information on it but cant reveal it on open.. esp, here.

Hey Sparky,

Question for you ................ Since the value of artifacts in the vault A would be around US $ 200 billion.

What about other vaults .................especially the vault B?

Even if vault B is not opened, how much would you put the final estimate of all the vaults combined?

Since you live there, wanted to have your idea of the the aggregate value of the treasure of the God of the Gods.........

Thanks

If the British really knew about this, then they would have really tried to capture it.
They had doubts. So monroe made several attempts throught clerks and questioned servants but failed. Once king wrote to british queen saying we have no money we poor people please send money :-).

Hey Sparky,

Question for you ................ Since the value of artifacts in the vault A would be around US $ 200 billion.

What about other vaults .................especially the vault B?

Even if vault B is not opened, how much would you put the final estimate of all the vaults combined?

Since you live there, wanted to have your idea of the the aggregate value of the treasure of the God of the Gods.........

Thanks

A trillion.

Green back.

Back
Top Bottom