What's new

Kerala Corner

Ofcourse bro,it has been relevant all the time.

That song is my all time favorite, because it's message is timeless.

One of the comments made an interesting point. whether the same song can be written today? Or will the songwriter will get taken to court for 'hurting religious sentiments.'

That song is my all time favorite, because it's message is timeless.

One of the comments made an interesting point. whether the same song can be written today? Or will the songwriter will get taken to court for 'hurting religious sentiments.'
Nope,he won't be panned even today,not because the level of sanity,but because the song does not target any specific religion,but criticizes all religions,in whole. The ego of those nutcases won't get hurt!:D

Nope,he won't be panned even today,not because the level of sanity,but because the song does not target any specific religion,but criticizes all religions,in whole. The ego of those nutcases won't get hurt!:D

Enniku oru pengal undayirrunengil ninnaku njaan avlae kettichu tharum. Alengi venda, love jihad ennu paranju cilavanmar verum :D

I have mixed feelings about this 'kiss of love' thing, because I think it detracts from the core message.

But at least it solidified religious tolerance ion Kerala by uniting Hindu and Muslim conservatives. To heckle young couples :unsure:

Enniku oru pengal undayirrunengil ninnaku njaan avlae kettichu tharum. Alengi venda, love jihad ennu paranju cilavanmar verum :D

I have mixed feelings about this 'kiss of love' thing, because I think it detracts from the core message.

But at least it solidified religious tolerance ion Kerala by uniting Hindu and Muslim conservatives. To heckle young couples :unsure:
Kiss of love was a good method of protest,but its something tough for our society to digest,and I won't blame them.

Kiss of love was a good method of protest,but its something tough for our society to digest,and I won't blame them.

I think their message is good. Besides vigilante groups moral policing?

Isn't the police enough?

This will be a song which will be relevant for few more centuries......I dont think there will be any mallu who hasnt heard of it..... Very relevant song!!!!!!!!!

There is also another song. Nanni arodu njan chollendu' from Aham (1992) :-)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom