What's new

Kerala Corner

:lol:

@seiko @nair

It is intersting to note that in the kiss of love protests in Marine drive, Bajrang Dal and another hindu orgainsation showed up. And SYFI and a Sunni conservative organisation.

Ithanu Kerala secularism. Enthu Matha sauhardam.

Lol.........

:lol:

@seiko @nair

It is intersting to note that in the kiss of love protests in Marine drive, Bajrang Dal and another hindu orgainsation showed up. And SYFI and a Sunni conservative organisation.

Ithanu Kerala secularism. Enthu Matha sauhardam.

@Ravi Nair mate I am not getting any alerts for your tag!! Ivide rape nadannal arkkum oru preshnavum illa .. Ellarum busy anu athine nyaikarikkan.. Pennugalude thuni kuravanu, mobile use cheythittanu, arum arinjondalla rape cheyyunathu thudagiya mudanthan nayagalum.. Arkum rapistine kuttam parayan polum minakedilla..Pakshe umma veykunnathu bhayagara preshnam anu,, Nammude culture thakarnnu pokum, Bharatiya samskarathinu kalagam patti thudagiya dialoguesum.. About your comment on video.. Njan munne paranjathanu matham mathre vethyasam ullu, ideology ellam onnu thanne.. Ippol ivarude ee buddhist and sikh premam will only last till xians and muslims will perish..nammude ayalahum ithu pole alle nadakunnathu.. After Hindus and Xians, ippol Ahmedis, Shias etc..

micheal.jpg

Lol.........

someone even one PDF was commenting how this will lead to situations like Western countries where people are like animals. You know they kiss and (go beyond) in public places.

I live in a western country. This is the honest truth. I have rarely seen public displays of affection except when you reach beaches, parkes etc.

The police won't arrest you for it, but kissing in super markets or in malls in museums rarely happen. But it is expected that you find a more private setting.

Pinne athyam ayyittanu Hindukalum Muslimngalum comment sectionil orumichu oru visehyathe etthu muttunathu.

100 shathamanam saksharatha ennu paranjado nadakkum. Pakshe chintagathi ippozhum 100 varsham pinnotta.

Whats appil umma vekkal paripadiyude saghadakarude kure padangal undayirunnu........ avaru umma vekkalode niruthiyathu nannayi......

I think these protests have sidetracked the issue.

The issue is whether these vigilante groups quite often linked to religious conservatism should arbitrarily take upon thmselves to moral police.

Or is it the job of the police? In order for society to function, the law enforcement agencies must not be weakened.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom