What's new

Kerala Corner

Well one of the best highways in South India... Most of the highways are 4 lane....traffic is very less.....

Hmm.....
Angotula areas oke okayanu,pakshe KK Distine avanmar kalanjitekuva

Angotula areas oke okayanu,pakshe KK Distine avanmar kalanjitekuva
Nagercoil-thovalai-nellai route tharakedillalo???...athu pole thanne thuckhalai-parvathipuram,sucheendram-kumari vareyum kuzhappamillai...kaliyikavilai-thuckhalai,parvathipuram-nagercoil mathramaanu preshanamullathu..

Cherthala yalliyo veedu pinnengana interstate athirthiyil ethiyathu?
jeevitha praraabhdham...
pinne athirthiyill thamasichaal pala gunamkalundu...pala bhashakarumaayi idapazhakaam..koodathe Karnataka police vannaal Tamilnattilleku chattam vechukodukaam..kaveri strike vannaal(Ella varshavum mudangathe varaarundu) Tamil boardukal nashipikaam...Tamilnadu businittu kalu valicheriyaam..jayalalithude kolam kathikaam...Tamizhanmaare para theri vilikaam..venel oradi kodukaam.aareyum pedikenda....

Way better than the ones in Kerala and Karnataka. I was on a TN tour 4 years ago and was very impressed with their road network.

when you type in Kerala roads in google images most of them are potholes.

In fact you can say the roads are actually giant potholes with roads built around them :D

when you type in Kerala roads in google images most of them are potholes.

In fact you can say the roads are actually giant potholes with roads built around them :D

If the updation was done between june and November, it will full of potholes...... Nov to June the roads are excellent.....

Way better than the ones in Kerala and Karnataka. I was on a TN tour 4 years ago and was very impressed with their road network.

I got to agree with you, probably the best road infra is in TN when compared, They have 4 lane roads in almost all the major routes... where as Kerala may have a total of 120 kms of 4 lanes and another 40 km under construction....... We will always be 2 decades behind our requirement...... Vehicle population is increasing like mad.....

10325280_1454178654854009_7703150255642309397_n.jpg

@nair
On my way to Guruvayoor temple I saw a BAR hardly a kilometer away from kezhuke nada.Lolzz
I am wondering why doesnt any political party take up this issue??:girl_wacko:

@nair
On my way to Guruvayoor temple I saw a BAR hardly a kilometer away from kezhuke nada.Lolzz

Ambalathil chennu prarthich kazhinju thirich irangi 2 peggadikkan saukaryam cheythu tharunnavare nammal veruthe enthina upadravikkunne ... :D

@nair

Only kizhakke nada? There is a famous bar opposite Busstand which is hardly 600 mts from temple, Why political parties would take it up? They cant stand in that long queue.... :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom