What's new

Kerala Corner

Was watching discovery channel, a programme based on NDA..... and guess what there was mallu in it.... Krishnanunni from Kollam :P

ivanmaarku vereonnum parayaanillenu thonnunu...kerathinte dhurgathi...

athinu pakaram roadine kuricchu charcha cheythirunenkil..nammude capitalineyum (tvm) commercial capitalineyum (kochi) bandhpikunna 2 roadukalude gathi...

NH 47 (I think near Kayamkulam)

nh47-railway-flyover.jpg

MC Road (Kallissery,near Chengannur )

athinu pakaram roadine kuricchu charcha cheythirunenkil..nammude capitalineyum (tvm) commercial capitalineyum (kochi) bandhpikunna 2 roadukalude gathi...

NH 47 (I think near Kayamkulam)

nh47-railway-flyover.jpg

MC Road (Kallissery,near Chengannur )

That is ambalappuzha bridge, I remember travelling from cochin to Tvm while this bridge was under construction, those days there was railway gate..... so the bridge is comparatively a new one....

That is ambalappuzha bridge, I remember travelling from cochin to Tvm while this bridge was under construction, those days there was railway gate..... so the bridge is comparatively a new one....

enittum...look at it..2 lane ?

enittum...look at it..2 lane ?

Have you ever traveled in NH 17? Try travelling between Edappally and Kodungallur....... Probably that would be the narrowest national highway in entire universe....

Hmmmmm
Translation???
:agree::agree::agree:
:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Theek hai....
Brace up...
@nair said some blessed words which will have to be beeped out if posted on the forum.:lol:

ok, I see..........

@nair if you are the son of your father & mother than post the same blessed words in HINDI.....................

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom