What's new

Kerala Corner

biglaugh.gif

Bowdown!!
kneel-smiley.gif

Only u can come up with such hilarious posts.

RSS oh my!!!
I am a lil allergic to RSS. :tsk:
Infact that was one topic where me and that cartoon first picked up a fight.:sick:

Haan haan dont expect him to call you for dinner :coffee:

:P
@levina RSS ne ethrayum parudosham undavan karanam avanmare polullavaranu.
Rogue hindu elements in the society inflitrated RSS and create problems in society and reputation of RSS is stake.
And I like RSS not because of his Hindutva base.But they support our military for logistical supply in all 5 wars.
They also gave field support in 1947-48 Kashmir war .Lot of RSS guys sacrified their lives for our country along with their military colleagues.
We cant ignore that contribution of RSS.

RSS oh my!!!
I am a lil allergic to RSS. :tsk:
Infact that was one topic where me and that cartoon first picked up a fight.:sick:

I was a ABVP member during college days ..... :enjoy:

Rogue hindu elements in the society inflitrated RSS and create problems in society and reputation of RSS is stake.
And I like RSS not because of his Hindutva base.But they support our military for logistical supply in all 5 wars.
They also gave field support in 1947-48 Kashmir war .Lot of RSS guys sacrified their lives for our country along with their military colleagues.

+ almost all natural disasters NDRF-ne sahayikkan avar koode kaanum .

Hmmm may be i'd not met the right guys from RSS.
I was a ABVP member during college days ..... :enjoy:
Should I be surprised ??? :coffee:

I am eve allergic to HIPPOS :P

Oh please just because I'm fit and you've got a tubeless tire for a tummy and layers of flabs all over your body you say these things out of utter jealousy ! :p:

Your old wrinkly aunty must be bedridden
but I am doing fine :devil:

How've you been?

I heard that you had a hip replacement as well because of old-age and because of you being staggeringly overweight ! :unsure:

I'm fine, Thank You ! :)

How are you my Enemy ? :devil:

Back
Top Bottom