What's new

Kerala Corner

The wily Lady that she is, she refuses to acknowledge it even now.:angry:

But you have a weakness for the dark side, Anakin.:partay: I find that lady haunting...any expressionless woman with a determined stare gives me the creeps.:ph34r:

I think African Women have a perfect excuse though. :)

Oh yeah. She gave another crucial clue once, which I feel clinches the deal. Apparently, her username is based on a cousin of her's who was named after Lenin. :eek: @levina didijaan, yamairita??

Parents like that deserve to be shot.

Setting up your children for a lifetime of mockery

Not many patrons at Karnataka corner.:( So I jump into the neighbouring corner once in a while.

Usually Mallus migrate to Bangalore or Mangalore. This time, it is the other way around :D

Parents like that deserve to be shot.

Setting up your children for a lifetime of mockery

There are much much worse names one can be kept. I admire Lenin for his thoughts. Their implementation, however, was the most horrible social experiment ever undertaken by Mankind.

The wily Lady that she is, she refuses to acknowledge it even now.:angry:

But you have a weakness for the dark side, Anakin.:partay: I find that lady haunting...any expressionless woman with a determined stare gives me the creeps.:ph34r:

Oh I missed this.

A Star Wars pun. Nicely played sir.

I'd really migrate to Kerala if I could understand Malayalam or at least have the confidence that I can learn it one day.:cry:

Said no one ever.

Why would people migrate to Kerala? When we are so desperate to get out?

Nino Mathew-nu Technopark Techie-kalude vaka porinja idi ! Aa poo monu angana thanna venam,rascal! Hatsoff to you techies!

Said no one ever.

Why would people migrate to Kerala? When we are so desperate to get out?

I don't know...I like the landscape and the folks there. Very idyllic place. Not the major cities, mind you, only the countryside.

Back
Top Bottom