What's new

Kerala Corner

@SpArK Padmanabha swami temple Secular govt etedukkumo ?

The amicus curie guy is a hot headed person who has irked all the people. Most of his theories are conspiracies.
Ever since he arraived, he has broke many temple rules, prevalent since centuries.

I cant go into details, i have more info as i happened to be a friend of the guy who is in-charge of valuation of the treasure inside.

The amicus curie guy is a hot headed person who has irked all the people. Most of his theories are conspiracies.
Ever since he arraived, he has broke many temple rules, prevalent since centuries.

I cant go into details, i have more info as i happened to be a friend of the guy who is in-charge of valuation of the treasure inside.

Same person was amicus curie in gujarat riot case also Athukondu avante swabhavam ariyam .....Media kondupidichu pracharanam nadathunnudu

Same person was amicus curie in gujarat riot case also Athukondu avante swabhavam ariyam .....Media kondupidichu pracharanam nadathunnudu

Media barons and their roots are well known and the motive of attacks on royal family and the treasure is anybody's guess.

etho pashu-ney snehikkan poyi , oru kaala pani kodutha lekshanamaaa......
438_kick_post.jpg

Media barons and their roots are well known and the motive of attacks on royal family and the treasure is anybody's guess.

Yesterday there was a debate by Jaamaat e islami channel... Was wondering what do they got to do with this money or temple affairs for that matter?

Yesterday there was a debate by Jaamaat e islami channel... Was wondering what do they got to do with this money or temple affairs for that matter?

athupole thanne aa jameela prakasham-thinu swarnam ellam ambalathil irikkunnathu angot sahikkunnilla ennu thonnunnu ........ ella channelilum poyirunnu sarkar ettedukkanam ennu vilichu koovunnundu .

athupole thanne aa jameela prakasham-thinu swarnam ellam ambalathil irikkunnathu angot sahikkunnilla ennu thonnunnu ........ ella channelilum poyirunnu sarkar ettedukkanam ennu vilichu koovunnundu .

Sarkar etteduthalalle kakkan pattoo...

Back
Top Bottom