What's new

Kerala Corner

I was laughing at your Alapuzha is the Venice of the West blooper. And I assumed you asked for forgiveness from the guy who corrected you.:lol: I can understand little tidbits of Tamil, as it's somewhat similar to Kannada.
I am way younger than you guys are,so bound to make mistakes!:yay:

translation: kshamis bidu swami! @Indischer
tumko kannada bhi malum?

my entire clan is there,not me! I guess were in Gulf and had keralite contacts there.

Me? unfortunately No.:( If I was close friends with a Mallu, I'd have learnt some Malayalam by now(and taught him/her some Kannada too). I spent most of my life in Bangalore. How about you? Which part of Kerala do you come from?

nandri means 'thanks' in Tamil,not 'welcome'.
nandri-dhanyavaada
vanakkam-namaskaara(though the term 'namaskaram' is used in Brahmin Tamil slang).

Damn! How did I make this mistake, especially when I knew what nantri meant?:( angu kshemi machane:lol:

NaMo meets Suresh Gopi and talks about issues about Kerala and the South Indian film industry
1016572_10153916322660165_1918243481_n.jpg

Me? unfortunately No.:( If I was close friends with a Mallu, I'd have learnt some Malayalam by now(and taught him/her some Kannada too). I spent most of my life in Bangalore. How about you? Which part of Kerala do you come from?
I am from Trivandrum.

Did you guys watch Kairali yest? "Mata Amritandamayi"ye Brittasum team Valichu keeri........

Back
Top Bottom