What's new

Kerala Corner

malayali.jpg

Statistics from Britain.

Sukumaran Nair othukkan Njan quotation kodukkan pokuva.... Lavan puthiya "Popp"anu athre.... Pop alla "Koppa"

rate urappichit paranja mathi .... pakuthi njan evidunnelum oppichu tharam .

A Trivandrum Fly-past

Lake Vellayani, the largest freshwater lake in Trivandrum district, with its vast lotus patches

College of Agriculture, Vellayani

Tropical urban space surrounded by a sea of palms – Palayam-Thampanoor-East Fort divisions of Trivandrum

Madre-de-Deus Church, Vettucaud

New sea-side residential district forming: Menamkulam Area

Technopark’s earliest phase. TCS’ massive new upcoming Development Centre is to the bottom-left

IL&FS’ 50,000 seater International Stadium to the top right and Kerala University Karyavattom Campus is visible at the bottom half

IL&FS’ 50,000 seater International Stadium

International Swimming Pool, Pirappancode

Awesome shots :) Did you take them?

Pinnokakaranaya Sudeerane ,Munnokakaranaya sukumaran nair avahelchuvenu varuthanula oru porattu nadakamanu perunayil nadanathu ...Naireyum ,Ezavaneyum mattu Hindukalleyum thamithallichalle evide minortiku valaran patukayullu

Pinnokakaranaya Sudeerane ,Munnokakaranaya sukumaran nair avahelchuvenu varuthanula oru porattu nadakamanu perunayil nadanathu ...Naireyum ,Ezavaneyum mattu Hindukalleyum thamithallichalle evide minortiku valaran patukayullu

Whatever it is but Sukumaran is one of the most arrogant person who dont deserve the title he is holding.

You need to have a conversation with him to know how much headweight he carries while talking on anything.

Whatever it is but Sukumaran is one of the most arrogant person who dont deserve the title he is holding.

You need to have a conversation with him to know how much headweight he carries while talking on anything.

He is one of the most arrogant mallu.... and he assumes too much power with him....

Panikkar sir was good. This guy is just a blackmailer.

I agree I had lot of respect to him.... if you remember this guy was started behaving arrogantly towards the last phase of panikkar.... infact i was wondering how arrogant this guy once he comes to power.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom