What's new

Kerala Corner

Sukumaran Nair othukkan Njan quotation kodukkan pokuva.... Lavan puthiya "Popp"anu athre.... Pop alla "Koppa"

Nairnmarku mottam angere ippol apamanamnau.Avane tookiyeduthu kalayan oru margavum elle.

He is one of the most arrogant mallu.... and he assumes too much power with him....

He is successful to inserted too much nairs in government now he see himself as a Kingmaker.Avane eduthu kalayan valla margavumuindo

Nairnmarku mottam angere ippol apamanamnau.Avane tookiyeduthu kalayan oru margavum elle.

He is successful to inserted too much nairs in government now he see himself as a Kingmaker.Avane eduthu kalayan valla margavumuindo

For that congress has to decide.... Keep a hostile relationship with that idiot and win good number of seats.... That will seal the fate of that arrogant fellow. If congress loose this election (which is going to the case any which way) and this so called Pope will take credit....

@Nair saab : enthaanu ithineppatti thaankalude abhipraayam ....... o_O
Seriously do u believe all this... RSS is not a quotation taking gang of gundas... apart from that Muslim have their own quotation gang of NDF and PFI...

Media in Kerala is Christian and Muslim owned ... including every news channels Media one , India vision, Jeevan TV, Asianet , Manorama, Mangalam , Reporter ...

accept Amrita TV and Kairali which is a communist mouth piece ...

We are eagerly awaiting Janam TV which is a Hindu Nationalist channel...

@kurup chatto,daey thann nirthi vechpoyo

njan rathri oru 8 mani vare okke foruthil kaanu ..... :D

malayali ayittu athu ariyille athu mosamanu ketto:D

adyamayita ithu kelkkunne .

pinne members clubil mathrame regional languages upayogikkavu ...... bakiyullidath english mathrame upayogikkavu .

prethyekich oru kashmir threadil ..... avanmar thettidharikkum ...chilappo paniyum kittum .

njan rathri oru 8 mani vare okke foruthil kaanu ..... :D

adyamayita ithu kelkkunne .

pinne members clubil mathrame regional languages upayogikkavu ...... bakiyullidath english mathrame upayogikkavu .

prethyekich oru kashmir threadil ..... avanmar thettidharikkum ...chilappo paniyum kittum .

a thread kandatholum athu atra paniyullathalla .Pani oru thavan kitti.pinne ethokeee enthu :enjoy:

Then how come you understood my first post bro?

I was laughing at your Alapuzha is the Venice of the West blooper. And I assumed you asked for forgiveness from the guy who corrected you.:lol: I can understand little tidbits of Tamil, as it's somewhat similar to Kannada.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom