What's new

Kerala Corner

Did you guys watch Kairali yest? "Mata Amritandamayi"ye Brittasum team Valichu keeri........

Evanokke Hindukkalude nechathalle Kuthirakayaran pattooo .....Oru Kanyasthri Sabhayile vrthikedukal bookayi ezhuthyapol Kairaliyum Brittasumokke evide ayirunu ?

Evanokke Hindukkalude nechathalle Kuthirakayaran pattooo .....Oru Kanyasthri Sabhayile vrthikedukal bookayi ezhuthyapol Kairaliyum Brittasumokke evide ayirunu ?

Though i agree with you on Hindu religious groups being targetted (where in similar cases is been ignored in other section of society) The major reason is that the channels/News paper and their management.....

But that doesnt stop you from exposing this kind of wrong doings of these groups....I dont think we can justify them..... 1 video shown by kairali yesterday had a voice recording of matha.. Do listen to that

Though i agree with you on Hindu religious groups being targetted (where in similar cases is been ignored in other section of society) The major reason is that the channels/News paper and their management.....

But that doesnt stop you from exposing this kind of wrong doings of these groups....I dont think we can justify them..... 1 video shown by kairali yesterday had a voice recording of matha.. Do listen to that

Njaan Amrthinadamayiye defend Cheyyan Agrahikunnilla .....Avar nallatho chethyo enathu oru vishayamanu ,Pakshe e madhyama hijadakal hindukalle mathram akramikumblo athine support cheyyiunnathu shariyanenu thonunilla

Njaan Amrthinadamayiye defend Cheyyan Agrahikunnilla .....Avar nallatho chethyo enathu oru vishayamanu ,Pakshe e madhyama hijadakal hindukalle mathram akramikumblo athine support cheyyiunnathu shariyanenu thonunilla

I got your point :)

I am from Trivandrum.

10009282_608933872528977_1976792110_n.jpg

മൂഷിക സ്ത്രീ വീണ്ടും മൂഷിക സ്ത്രീ ആകാന്‍ പോണു. കേരള കോണ്‍ഗ്രസ്സ് ജോസഫ് വീണ്ടും ഉണ്ടാവാന്‍ പോണു.
anyone from highrange areas here? I heard people cannot sell properties in towns like Nedumkandam, Kattappana etc because of low resale value owing to kasturi rangan report. Mala vetti pidicha achayanmarrku ettinte paniyanu kittiyekkanathu?

മൂഷിക സ്ത്രീ വീണ്ടും മൂഷിക സ്ത്രീ ആകാന്‍ പോണു. കേരള കോണ്‍ഗ്രസ്സ് ജോസഫ് വീണ്ടും ഉണ്ടാവാന്‍ പോണു.
anyone from highrange areas here? I heard people cannot sell properties in towns like Nedumkandam, Kattappana etc because of low resale value owing to kasturi rangan report. Mala vetti pidicha achayanmarrku ettinte paniyanu kittiyekkanathu?
:raise: I'm from a place that's 930 mtrs above sea level......Bangalore.:D

:raise: I'm from a place that's 930 mtrs above sea level......Bangalore.:D
ha ha.. it is in a different context.
High ranges is a term for western ghats in the northern Travancore region(including Munnar, Vagamon etc) first used by Britishers. Malnad/Malanad..

Low ranges is the starting region of hills eg: Pathanamthitta, Pala, Kanjirappilly, Thodupuzha, Chalakkudy etc.

ha ha.. it is in a different context.
High ranges is a term for western ghats in the northern Travancore region(including Munnar, Vagamon etc) first used by Britishers. Malnad/Malanad..

Low ranges is the starting region of hills eg: Pathanamthitta, Pala, Kanjirappilly, Thodupuzha, Chalakkudy etc.

We too have that term in Kannada...the towns atop the Ghats in Malnad region are called Ghattada melina ooru, the towns below are called Ghattada kelage and the plateau regions are called Bayalu seeme......the coastal regions are collectively known as Karaavali.

Me? unfortunately No.:( If I was close friends with a Mallu, I'd have learnt some Malayalam by now(and taught him/her some Kannada too). I spent most of my life in Bangalore. How about you? Which part of Kerala do you come from?

You swine!

How could you forget about me! :cray:

Back
Top Bottom