What's new

Kerala Corner

Well a few of them think they are being persecuted...:disagree:

That's how extremists tend to behave. Have a sense of persecution complex. Islamist extremists, Marxist extremists, the same way.

Maybe they should be taught a refresher course on how lower castes were treated in Kerala even a 100 years ago.

I am actually contemplating changing my username because people automatically assume I am a hindutva-Waadi now.

@takeiteasy @nair @acetophenol @kurup

Mind answering @Infinity Question?

Guys.............My son is in Xth Class CBSE board in Jammu...........I wanted to shift him to some Boarding school in Kerala..............Can you people help me out in this...........Please inform me the admission procedures............
If you want to shift him to CBSE syllabus itself,its not going to be any trouble,but if you are planning to shift him to kerala state syllabus,its goin to be tough.

If you want to shift him to CBSE syllabus itself,its not going to be any trouble,but if you are planning to shift him to kerala state syllabus,its goin to be tough.
Thanks for your Reply...............I want to shift him to either CBSE or ICSE..........What is the admission procedure for Pallikoodam School in Kottayam..............

Thanks for your Reply...............I want to shift him to either CBSE or ICSE..........What is the admission procedure for Pallikoodam School in Kottayam..............
there isn't any unified admision process for cbse &Icse schools. For palikoodam school,i think they have got an entrance exam.

Last edited:
we are not firangis or even semitics, look at your people they look pseudo-caucausoid like other FC people are. Karthaveesoyye Joothanmar konnu. ibde kure changachykkar joothanmaarakaan nadakkanu..kashtam thanne bhaayi..

hold on, did you just say Jews are christ killers? Present day Jews have nothing to do with that.

You better think about where this debate is heading my friend.

I guess it is Ernakulam? if so, Global public school($$ expensive),Rajagiri,Toc-h,Bhavans etc are the options. In Thodupuzha, there is a school "Village International" or something..
Global Public School
International school in Kerala, International School in SIndia, CBSE school India

@gslv mk3 kaldayavaadikal mikkavarum vere sabhayundakkaananu saadhyatha. we are not firangis or even semitics, look at your people they look pseudo-caucausoid like other FC people are. Karthaveesoyye Joothanmar konnu. ibde kure changachykkar joothanmaarakaan nadakkanu..kashtam thanne bhaayi..

As I said before there is no ' Kaldayavaadam '.Going back to our traditions,and loving syriac language & music is the way to go for a self respecting Nasrani ( athillaathavarkk parankikalude koode pokaam. )And SMC is meant to be Syrian

I dont think you are SMC.' Well looking like ' is not a criteria,do these people look Jewish to you?

image096.jpg

300px-Cochin_Jews.jpg

Again,the Crucifixion was predicted by Jewish prophets too.Go read bible,the books of Jeremiah,Isaiah first.

Nothing mate.Everyone know that the Christianity in Kerala is as old as Christianity itself.This Christian group is known as ' Syrian Christians ' 'Nasranis ' 'Suriyanis' etc because they used Syriac (Suriyani) .They were a part of and recieved bishops from Church of East in Persia/Syria,but the administration of Church was done by Indigenous priests and a democratic council.

But in 16 th century,Portuguese (Paranki) came and started ruling over us.They caused splits( Koonan cross oath ),murdered our priests,imprisoned our bishops,changed our traditions,and take over the possesions of Church.

Today we are trying to revert back to old conditions,but some people in our community are loyal to the Portuguese than their forefathers

Read more:Saint Thomas Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daivame ,Ivan veedum enna kondu enthengilum paryikkum ....

Daivame ,Ivan veedum enna kondu enthengilum paryikkum ....

Ishwar Sharante vivarakedaaano??I have far more knowledge ( Oh,far more than that Dumbass Iswar Sharan too) about the history of Syrian Christians in Kerala.

Have you heard about Suriyani?Know that words used in malayalam like Qurbana,Malakha,Methran are Suriyani?
Thats recorded history.RSS/Aiykavedi may disagree

Ishwar Sharante vivarakedaaano??I have far more knowledge ( Oh,far more than that Dumbass Iswar Sharan too) about the history of Syrian Christians in Kerala.

Have you heard about Suriyani?Know that words used in malayalam like Qurbana,Malakha,Methran are Suriyani?
Thats recorded history.RSS/Aiykavedi may disagree

Iswar sharan parayunthe thettaenun proove cheyan historical proof onum illalo ? evide christhu matam koduvannu massive scaleil conversion nadthyathu parankikal annu

Thaan paryuntu vishwasam annu Charithram alla njan thante viswasthe chodyam cheyyan agrhikunnilla ,AD 54 ivede Bhramanan mar illa pinnegne Bhramanan mare matham mattum? oru paadu missing links nigallude "Suriyani Kadakalundu"

ഇതൊക്കെണ്ടല്ലോ..പൂതി തീരുമ്പ മതിയായിക്കോളും..പ്രത്യെകിച്ച് ആലപ്പുഴക്കാരെക്കണ്ടാല്‍(ചമ്പക്കുളം,മിത്രക്കരി,എടത്വ,ഒളവൈയ്പ് ക്കെ വന്നിട്ടുണ്ട്) ജൂതന്മാര്‍ പോയിട്ട് കരിംജൂതന്മാരാണെന്ന് പോലും പറയില്ല.. ഇതൊക്കെ ഒരു ബ്രെയിന്‍വാഷിംഗ് അല്ലെ ബോസ്.. നിങ്ങള്‍ വിദ്യാഭ്യാസം ഉണ്ടായിട്ടും ഈ ബ്രെയിന്‍വാഷിംഗില്‍ വീണു പോയല്ലോ..മാര്‍ത്തോമ്മ ഇവിടെ വന്നിട്ടുണ്ടോ എന്നു പോലും ഉറപ്പില്ല...മതഭ്രാന്ത് ആപത്താണ്..99% സുറിയാനിക്കാരും സെക്കുലറാണ്..except some traditionalists in ചങ്ങനശ്ശെരി രൂപത.

ചമ്പക്കുളthe paranjaal adi kollum.....:tdown::mad::butcher:

njan ivide jeevicha aalaanu.Njan kandittullavare vachu thaan onnum kanditilla,പ്രത്യെകിച്ച് ആലപ്പുഴക്കാരെക്കണ്ടാല്‍ ennu polum.....

Traditions ine thalliparayunnath aanu secularism ennathu oru puthiya arivaanu.Pinne changanacherry mathramalla,ernakulathinu thekkottu inganeyaanu(Kothamangalam,Idukki,Kottayam,Kanjirapally,Pala)

Nale 'Secular' aakan than Karthaavine thalliparayumo??

pinne njangalude poorvikar Suriyaani padicchirunnu,Suriyaaniyil paadiyirunnu,Suriyaani qurbana kandirunnu,Malayalam Suriyaani lipiyil ezhuthiyirunnu.

Saayipine Kandappol ivide Chilarokke athu marannupoyi kaanum.

Iswar sharan parayunthe thettaenun proove cheyan historical proof onum illalo ? evide christhu matam koduvannu massive scaleil conversion nadthyathu parankikal annu

Thaan paryuntu vishwasam annu Charithram alla njan thante viswasthe chodyam cheyyan agrhikunnilla ,AD 54 ivede Bhramanan mar illa pinnegne Bhramanan mare matham mattum? oru paadu missing links nigallude "Suriyani Kadakalundu"

Ishwar Sharan parayunnathu Shariyanennu prove cheyyan polum ayalude kayyil proof illa.

Bhramins ine matham maatti ennu Chila kudumbakar irakkiya historyaanu.
Pinne historical proofs-dharalam traditions undu-marggamkali paattu,Ramban Paattu,existance of tomb of st.thomas,ezhazha palli,trade relations,existance of jews,Testimonies of Several visitors.

pinne...

persian_cross.jpg

Pinne I have exposed Ishwar sharans claims - 'tomb of St.thomas at italy '
Here is another one 'The Christian community in South India was founded by a merchant called Knai Thoma or Thomas of Cana in 345 AD—a name which readily explains the Thomas legend. He led four hundred refugees who fled persecution in Persia and were given asylum by the Hindu authorities.'

The truth is Knai Thoma came only in 745.What an epic troll

Last edited:
ചമ്പക്കുളthe paranjaal adi kollum.....:tdown::mad::butcher:

njan ivide jeevicha aalaanu.Njan kandittullavare vachu thaan onnum kanditilla,പ്രത്യെകിച്ച് ആലപ്പുഴക്കാരെക്കണ്ടാല്‍ ennu polum.....

Traditions ine thalliparayunnath aanu secularism ennathu oru puthiya arivaanu.Pinne changanacherry mathramalla,ernakulathinu thekkottu inganeyaanu(Kothamangalam,Idukki,Kottayam,Kanjirapally,Pala)

Nale 'Secular' aakan than Karthaavine thalliparayumo??

Ishwar Sharan parayunnathu Shariyanennu prove cheyyan polum ayalude kayyil proof illa.

Bhramins ine matham maatti ennu Chila kudumbakar irakkiya historyaanu.
Pinne historical proofs-dharalam traditions undu-marggamkali paattu,Ramban Paattu,existance of tomb of st.thomas,ezhazha palli,trade relations,existance of jews,Testimonies of Several visitors.

Pinne I have exposed Ishwar sharans claims - 'tomb of St.thomas at italy '
Here is another one 'The Christian community in South India was founded by a merchant called Knai Thoma or Thomas of Cana in 345 AD—a name which readily explains the Thomas legend. He led four hundred refugees who fled persecution in Persia and were given asylum by the Hindu authorities.'

The truth is Knai Thoma came only in 745.What an epic troll

745 AD ??? Many says kanai thoma came in 345 AD ( Knanaya Origin - St. Thomas Syrian Orthodox Knanaya Church - Clifton, New Jersey its a x'ian one ,now what ??

What about the tombs in Brazil ,China ,iran ,tibet ,,etc

Back
Top Bottom