What's new

Kerala Corner

Nee evide vannathu nannayi.

Eniku Oru karyam Chodiakannum.

Do you think Malalyalam fil industry has gotten worse or better?

Worse and it is not going to get better ever. Tilakan's death was the final blow. As the true actors (Lalu Alex, innocent etc.) start fading away you won't have anyone to replace them.

The mallu gal in my office gets more attention than her Arab counter parts.....she's witty and pretty.lolzzz
She was born and brought in ME so may b she's a lil different compared to the other mallu gals .
My office is full of westerners and Arabs.But this one gal has changed my impression about mallu gals.

You should....n no update on tat pretty gal with beautiful smile???:devil:

I am not as sensitive as you :p:

Pretty gal??

Ah yes. We are on summer break in university. I am in sydney at the moment. She come back in January because she is visiting her relatives in Tonga

Worse and it is not going to get better ever. Tilakan's death was the final blow. As the true actors (Lalu Alex, innocent etc.) start fading away you won't have anyone to replace them.

Wait, you are a malayalee? mind is blown.

Although I must admit, Anjali Menon as a script writer is excellent. May be that's what we need??? Replace dearth in actors with writers???

Haha no i am not living in mars not to know i am just curious what about that?

An example would be the perception that North Indian men are better looking and some guys have inferiority complex via this.

Which is quite silly.

@Guynextdoor2 , you used you, so that solves that. But I am curious how you know about the actors.???

Last edited:
Pretty gal??

Ah yes. We are on summer break in university. I am in sydney at the moment. She come back in January because she is visiting her relatives in Tonga

Wait, you are a malayalee? mind is blown.

Although I must admit, Anjali Menon as a script writer is excellent. May be that's what we need??? Replace dearth in actors with writers???

Lollzzz everyone knows I'm mallu nair but very little relation to kerala. Born and brought up in Tamizh Nad, proud tamilian. In that list of Anjali Menon I've seen Ustad Hotel, not very impressed. in any case I like only comedies now- like Pranjiyettan and the Saint and Ghost House Inn. Not into serious stuff.

Oops i didnt know you are a mallu.

Pretty gal??

?

So alls well i guess :-)

Lollzzz everyone knows I'm mallu nair but very little relation to kerala. Born and brought up in Tamizh Nad, proud tamilian. In that list of Anjali Menon I've seen Ustad Hotel, not very impressed. in any case I like only comedies now- like Pranjiyettan and the Saint and Ghost House Inn. Not into serious stuff.

You should see her earlier work in manjadikurru.

If you like comedies, I recommend Neram.

I always remember you as that guy in the inter webs who is the only Indian that hates Modi. :P

Oops i didnt know you are a mallu.

So alls well i guess :-)

Not really, I can't stop thinking of her. I don't know why, it's just the smile that caught my attention. I am convinced it is one of the prettiest I have seen

Lolzzz!!1 I consider myself more a tamilian than mallu so All izzz well :)

A mallu who thinks he is tamilian.....hmmm doesnt sound so good.
One thing that i've noticed is that mallu bosses are just very egoistic while mallu colleagues are very helpful.Any logic behind tat???

Not really, I can't stop thinking of her. I don't know why, it's just the smile that caught my attention. I am convinced it is one of the prettiest I have seen
Oh my....lovestruck???:smitten:
So you havent contacted her after that??

One thing that i've noticed is that mallu bosses are just very egoistic while mallu colleagues are very helpful.Any logic behind tat???

Might be a bit of a generalisation.

Usually having a big ego is to serve as a mask to hide all sorts on insecurities I think. Maybe they were pushed around as juniors, and they became egomaniacs to counter this psychological condition.

Might be a bit of a generalisation.

Usually having a big ego is to serve as a mask to hide all sorts on insecurities I think. Maybe they were pushed around as juniors, and they became egomaniacs to counter this psychological condition.

I had one mallu boss....3 months under him were really torturous.
He just didnt know how to behave...he was rude, egoistic and there are many more words i want to add but....
Hubby was a pillar of support during those days.
Feels better after venting out.
Though another mallu guy in the office is a very sweet person.
So yaa i must have drawn a blanket conclusion about mallu guys.

Okay then
Buh bye
:wave:

Oh my....lovestruck???:smitten:
So you havent contacted her after that??

We keep in touch with E-Mail. But I don't know if she reciprocates my attraction.

A lot of the time I keep thinking about her face. She has a gorgeous mocha skin tone. When I first talked to her, she seemed average. But when she first smiled, it was like a rain parching the thirst of a desert sand.

I must admit, there are many girls I've met who are more attractive than her. Something about her threw me off

Why would she reply back to ur emails if she wasnt interested??:azn:
Guys just cant take the subtle hints...they need a trumpet:lol:
But when she first smiled, it was like a rain parching the thirst of a desert sand.
Poet to the core....

I like the way you describe her smile...:-) Lol

Why would she reply back to ur emails if she wasnt interested??:azn:
Guys just cant take the subtle hints...they need a trumpet:lol:

Poet to the core....

I like the way you describe her smile...:-) Lol

Nice talking to you, I have to go now :wave:

Back
Top Bottom