What's new

Kerala Corner

@levina I am still proud to be a malayali. ISRO is filled with us. And we have produced high calibre diplomats and academics.
Nerds are also out of bound.:lol:
But smart guys are preferred.

Ravi Nair said:
If punjabis are loud and proud. We are not louder but prouder

Why do you always have to compare yourself to somebody??
:mad:

Nerds are also out of bound.:lol:
But smart guys are preferred.

Why do you always have to compare yourself to somebody??
:mad:

Nerds take a vow of involuntary celibacy so humanity can benefit.

Because comparing yourself is the human condition. Everyone does it :P

I thought Pakistanis weren't allowed here lolz at you're avatar

Who said this. There have been Pakistani posters here before. Though we do ask people not to troll and be considerate :-)

The problem is of course, that conversations are in Malayalam a lot of the time, and Pakistanis often get lost.

Just like me when the conversation is in Hindi or Urdu :)

Problem is, a North Indian has more in common with a Pakistani than a South Indian. But we are still in the same country.

India is confusing sometimes.

I guess you have a lot of languages but that is to be expected since India is a huge country.

I find Urdu hard to follow. Because I am not fluent in Hindi.

Still Urdu is a beautiful language.

Yes Urdu is indeed a beautiful language and i can't speak my regional language which to many would be a shame i take pride in only Urdu :p:

:rofl:

But then constant comparison leads to inferiority complex.:p:
And i think mallu gals sound more sane :-)

Oh hell yes. Mallu gals are sane because they are not as coddled as their male counterparts. To be fair, gals of a lot of ethnicities sound more sane IMO.

Btw, you do realise I was making the comparison in jest? I agree with the inferiority complex bit. Individual variation within a group tends to be higher than variation between groups.

I want to derive pride in my individuality.

Hope I didn't offend you in anyway :)

Oh hell yes. Mallu gals are sane because they are not as coddled as their male counterparts. To be fair, gals of a lot of ethnicities sound more sane IMO.

Btw, you do realise I was making the comparison in jest? I agree with the inferiority complex bit. Individual variation within a group tends to be higher than variation between groups.

Inferiority complex??

The mallu gal in my office gets more attention than her Arab counter parts.....she's witty and pretty.lolzzz
She was born and brought in ME so may b she's a lil different compared to the other mallu gals .
My office is full of westerners and Arabs.But this one gal has changed my impression about mallu gals.

Ravi Nair said:
You should....n no update on tat pretty gal with beautiful smile???:devil:

Ravi Nair said:
I am not as sensitive as you :p:

Back
Top Bottom