What's new

Kerala Corner

You are right.
But more so because many of my family members live here.:-)

I was talking about UAE becoming an overseas colony of Kerala due to the high number of keralite a.

You guys are doomed.

I was talking about UAE becoming an overseas colony of Kerala due to the high number of keralite a.

You guys are doomed.
Lol....

Ravi you're jealous ....:devil:

Dont you miss India??:azn:

And arent you a keralite yourself....so even if the so called colonization happens you should be happy.:-)

@chhota bheem

Need a favor....pls translate "kidukum".
Tried googling the word but all in vain.
help.gif

Kidukkan as kurup said and also kidulum means chakaas in hindi.

Kidukkan as kurup said and also kidulum means chakaas in hindi.

Gotcha!!

Then it must have been kidulum....i am sure i heard the "M" in the end.

But thank you....next time my trainees come up with a new Malayalam word..i am definitely coming here to torture you with my doubts.:devil:

Gotcha!!

Then it must have been kidulum....i am sure i heard the "M" in the end.

But thank you....next time my trainees come up with a new Malayalam word..i am definitely coming here to torture you with my doubts.:devil:

Wait....you're a South Indian ? :what:

Read a mallu joke on whatsapp....pasting it here.
@chhota bheem @Ravi Nair

Sindhi &Malayali entered a chocolate store. As they were busy looking, Sindhi stole 3 chocolate bars.

As they left the store, sindhi said to malayali: "Man I'm the best thief ever, I stole 3 chocolates and no one saw me, u cant beat that"

Malayali replied: "You wanna see something better, let's go back to the shop and I'll show you real stealing"
So they went to the counter and Malayali said to the Shop boy: "Do you wanna see magic?"
Shop boy replied: "Yes."
Malayali said: "Give me one chocolate bar." The shop boy gave him one, and he ate it. He asked for the second, and he ate that as well. He asked for the third, and finished that one too.

The shop boy asked: "But where's the magic?"
Malayali replied: "Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find them."
U Just CANNOT Beat Malayalis !
They r born awsome.:devil:

Ur opnion Mr.Nair???

Read a mallu joke on whatsapp....pasting it here.
@chhota bheem @Ravi Nair

Sindhi &Malayali entered a chocolate store. As they were busy looking, Sindhi stole 3 chocolate bars.

As they left the store, sindhi said to malayali: "Man I'm the best thief ever, I stole 3 chocolates and no one saw me, u cant beat that"

Malayali replied: "You wanna see something better, let's go back to the shop and I'll show you real stealing"
So they went to the counter and Malayali said to the Shop boy: "Do you wanna see magic?"
Shop boy replied: "Yes."
Malayali said: "Give me one chocolate bar." The shop boy gave him one, and he ate it. He asked for the second, and he ate that as well. He asked for the third, and finished that one too.

The shop boy asked: "But where's the magic?"
Malayali replied: "Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find them."
U Just CANNOT Beat Malayalis !
They r born awsome.:devil:

Ur opnion Mr.Nair???

They are born lame :D

Unfortunately I got the docile but smart South Indian stereotype without the smarts :angry:

I am jealous of my punjabi friends who are of course better lookers and have better names in general. I mean do you find kunjukutty sexy hell no.

Of course being from Kerala has nothing to do with this but I will continue blaming it anyway :D

@levina. I better get out of here before I get shredded :D

Last edited:
I am jealous of my punjabi friends who are of course better lookers and have better names in general.
Dont mind but girls dont judge a guy by just his looks.(unlike guys to whom looks are all that matters:lol:)
Girls are smarter than you think.

Ravi Nair said:
I mean do you find kunjukutty sexy hell no.

confused2.gif
........what is kunjukutty??
A name??
Never heard of it.But if my hubby had this name and i had to call him by it then i might have shortened it into a sexier name.
Even Russian names like karlovsky are not "sexy".....but it can be shortened to say Karlo.
And kunjukutty can be called KK.:azn:
Again better sense prevails in women.

Ravi Nair said:
@levina. I better get out of here before I get shredded :D
You bet!!
You'll be split and sliced for being sooo brutally honest.

Last edited:
Dont mind but girls dont judge a guy by just his looks.(unlike guys to whom looks are all that matters:lol:)
Girls are smarter than you think.

confused2.gif
........what is kunjukutty??
A name??
Never heard of it.But if my BF had this name and i had to call him by it then i might have shortened it into a sexier name.
Even Russian names like karlovsky are not "sexy".....but it can be shortened to say Karlo.
And kunjukutty can be called KK.:azn:
Again better sense prevails in women.

You bet!!
You'll be split and sliced for being sooo brutally honest.

@levina I am still proud to be a malayali. ISRO is filled with us. And we have produced high calibre diplomats and academics.

If punjabis are loud and proud. We are not louder but prouder

Back
Top Bottom