What's new

Kerala Corner

Those born in the 70s and 80s, Do you remember these faces?

4gv0.jpg

BTW, Usha Albuquerque is missing in the photo.

You are welcome... I am an accountant in a small firm mate.. Used to work in Ernakulam so knows some places :D :D

I was born and brought up in Chennai and have a small business there now I have been offered a new business in Ernakulam to supply meterials to the CG and the navy, come down here to get a feel of the business and the city and so far loving both the work and the city.

I was born and brought up in Chennai and have a small business there now I have been offered a new business in Ernakulam to supply meterials to the CG and the navy, come down here to get a feel of the business and the city and so far loving both the work and the city.

Did you feel the traffic of the city? then you wont love it.. :D There are some toddy shops in Ernakulam if you are interested in really chilly sea food like fish head curry.. Nettoor is famous one in Ernakulam

Did you feel the traffic of the city? then you wont love it.. :D There are some toddy shops in Ernakulam if you are interested in really chilly sea food like fish head curry.. Nettoor is famous one in Ernakulam
It has been 15 days since I have landed and right from day one I have had no problems with the traffic and I do atleat 100km a day if not more. I stay close to the KSRTC bus stand and where.....where are those shops? ;)

It has been 15 days since I have landed and right from day one I have had no problems with the traffic and I do atleat 100km a day if not more. I stay close to the KSRTC bus stand and where.....where are those shops? ;)

Here we go

NETTOOR OPEN AIR TODDY SHOP (Kallushap) - Kochi

Mullapanthal Toddy Shop

Address: MLA Road, Udayamperoor, Ernakulam, KL 682307
Phone:0484 279 1227
Hours:
Sunday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Monday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm

nammude oru fellow forummer anu .... afaik , ee forumthil ettavum kooduthal thanks given cheythekkunne aa pullikkaran arikkum ...
Oh... fbiyil ninnum kittiyathannu ee sheelam..control cheyyan pattunilla.....:oops::ashamed::ashamed:

eeshvara veendum oru engr koodi ....

ethanu branch , evida padikkunne ...
EEE @ NITC

@joekrish mate, I was living in Ekm for more than 5 years and I hate traffic there..I am surprised you have no issues with the traffic there..

Oh... fbiyil ninnum kittiyathannu ee sheelam..control cheyyan pattunilla.....:oops::ashamed::ashamed:

Olla pennugale okke unfriend cheytholu, sheelam thanne marikollum.. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@joekrish mate, I was living in Ekm for more than 5 years and I hate traffic there..I am surprised you have no issues with the traffic there..

May be it is coz I come in from the herat of Chennai and have seen worse. :)

May be it is coz I come in from the herat of Chennai and have seen worse. :)

even those from Metros find Kochi traffic worse. Perhaps you are not experiencing much due to the inflow of CBD bound traffic to the bypass area(Edappally-Aroor stretch of NH47).

for sea food fortkochi was a option once up on a time. don't know the situation now. there are lot of speciality restaurants around the city. recently, Panampilly nagar area gets some spec restaurants.

........;)

Back
Top Bottom