What's new

Kerala Corner

evedaa pidichathu..

aakarathinu angabhavgamm vallathum..??

Oh! 500 rupa poya karyama mashe paranjathu! Helmetila,license edukan maranum poyi.

Pinne,janakutam enu parayan partykar thanayirunu kooduthalum. Nalloru shathamanam localsum veetil thane kazhichukooti. Oru prashnam undakumo ena pedi elavarkum undayirunu.

533825_436522783099232_1405466833_n.jpg

The draft report for conferring Metropolitan City for Kochi city has been completed and presented before state cabinet for final approval. Once approved, the notification has to included in Schedule 9 of Indian Constitution after Presidential Assent, which will mark Central Govt recognition of the city as Metropolitan area. The govt expects to complete all the process within 3 months.

The area will be 4574 Sqkm with 4.6 Million population. The Metropolitan limits cross the district borders to include Cherthala, Aroor, Koratty, Chalakudy, Kodungallor and Vaikom. However it will drop Muvattupuzha, Kothamangalam and eastern parts of Ernakulam District outside proposed Metropolitan city.

Once the notification comes, will mark significant difference for development of Kochi. Kochi can access more central funds and central schemes for development. In addition, one of prime concerns of city- THE CRZ Limits shall change. The limits of CRZ will be restricted to 15M from coastline....

The Greater Cochin Development Authority will be disbanded, while a new authority- Kochi Metropolitan Regional Development Authority under chairmanship of Chief Minister will come up.

With the approval of proposed Metropolitan Plan, Kochi shall be the 4th Metropolitan city from South India after Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.

Source: Mathrubhumi news.

ende orma sheriyanel The Hinduil exact same words aanu upayogichathu. Randum same aalde report aano?

sadly one of the most beautiful states in india kerala looks Like is heading for a big communal conflict

Don't take these debates to form an opinion about Kerala. I was surprised to read many post. I think these guys are influenced by PDF and there are many who don't share these views.

His father was arrested for allowing kid to drive his ferrarri...

THRISSUR (Kerala): The father of a nine-year-old boy, who drove a Ferrari F 430 recently with his five-year-old brother along side, causing widesperad outrage, was arrested on Monday and released on bail.

Police sources said Mohd Nisham was arrested by Peramangalam police here, which is investigating the case. He came with the vehicle and was arrested. Since it was a bailable offence, he was granted bail on furnishing two surities of Rs 5000 each, the officer investigating the case told.

The Ferrari was seized by police and returned to the owner with the direction to produce it in court whenever ordered. Mohammed Nisham had been booked by police under Section 23 of the Juvenile Justice Act for encouraging underage driving and Motor Vehicles Act for allowing an un
licensed child drive the vehicle after the YouTube video of his son's feet went viral, causing widespread outrage.
Father arrested for allowing his minor son to drive Ferrari - The Times of India

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I used to follow him on FB because he have really good collection of exotic cars. What he posted was a 20 minutes thing at police station followed by a lol as if this means nothing to him.

^^^ thats good ,But we lacks strong leadership and Media coverage .....for example Kummanam done a good job in Aranmula air port land issue ,,But did that news reached to others ?

greatest work of Kummanam was stop reconstruction of ancient church at Nilackkal.Right wing extremists then started to state 'st.thomas never came to kerala' and started to cook up alternate stories about how christianity came to kerala.

I have read many of those stories(there are different versions).They provide really good entertainment:rofl::omghaha:

serious ,I have seen RSS blogs and websites which state 'christianity came to India as a result of portuguese invasion':omghaha:

The so caled 'hindu aiykavedi' is against excavation of Muziris....hahaha.....:omghaha:

ഇത്രേം പറഞ്ഞപ്പോഴാ ഒരു സമാധാനം കിട്ടിയത്..............

Actually I used to follow him on FB because he have really good collection of exotic cars. What he posted was a 20 minutes thing at police station followed by a lol as if this means nothing to him.

Which biz group owner? NRI?

greatest work of Kummanam was stop reconstruction of ancient church at Nilackkal.Right wing extremists then started to state 'st.thomas never came to kerala' and started to cook up alternate stories about how christianity came to kerala.

I have read many of those stories(there are different versions).They provide really good entertainment:rofl::omghaha:

serious ,I have seen RSS blogs and websites which state 'christianity came to India as a result of portuguese invasion':omghaha:

The so caled 'hindu aiykavedi' is against excavation of Muziris....hahaha.....:omghaha:

Even your pope claimed st.Thomas never visited Kerala ,Minorities in kerala wanted an upper caste identity ,Christians propagated bhramin conversion story and muslims propagated Cheraman perumal story ,Historically both are inaccurate ....

x'ians wants to Build a church in Shabarimala land so people objected it

Even your pope claimed st.Thomas never visited Kerala ,Minorities in kerala wanted an upper caste identity ,Christians propagated bhramin conversion story and muslims propagated Cheraman perumal story ,Historically both are inaccurate ....

x'ians wants to Build a church in Shabarimala land so people objected it

Enthuvado ethu ? Christian government,...Hindu government.

Nanamille thanikku ?

ullathu parayan enthina nanikanthu ? evide nadakunna karyamalle paranjullu ?

Back
Top Bottom