BIoOTNZCMAIeYXF.jpg:large

BIoTWd2CMAAk6C5.png:large

Is @DRAM here??
-alpha1 CnC Anti-Tharki Brigade

Is @DRAM here??
-alpha1 CnC Anti-Tharki Brigade

Yup :raise: , i follow em
Why are you not studying :guns:

മുസ്ലീമുകള്* തീവ്രവാദികളാവുന്നതിനു കാരണം സൌദിയ ആണ്. ആദ്യ പടിയായി അറബിക് ഖുറാന്* നിരോധിക്കണം. നിങ്ങള്* ഫെയ്ത്ത് ഫ്രീഡം ഡോട് ഓര്*ഗ്ഗ്, ഡാനിയേല്* പൈപ്പ്സ് ഡോട് ഓര്*ഗ്ഗ്,അലി സിന ഡോട് ഓര്*ഗ്ഗ് തുടങ്ങിയ വെബ്സൈറ്റുകള്* സന്ദര്*ശിച്ചാല്* ഒരു പക്ഷേ കാരണം മനസ്സിലായേക്കും.

@takeiteasy arabic?
I thought there is only one version

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup :raise: , i follow em
Why are you not studying :guns:

@takeiteasy arabic?
I thought there is only one version
exams got a little delayed + im saying final goodbyes....

Im gonna give this id to my brother now, till the exams end.
90% of the time it will be my brother not me! ;)
Hows life going?

Last edited by a moderator:

അതിന് ഇത് യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം അവണ്ടെ ... ഇത് അടുത്ത കാലത്തൊന്നും നടക്കുന്ന ലക്ഷണമില്ല .ഇത് ഇങ്ങനെ പടമായിട്ട് കാണാനുള്ള യോഗമേ നമുക്കുള്ളൂ...

Vizhinjam a symbol of neglect, insensitivity: LDF

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Activists of the Left parties formed a human chain from Vizhinjam—the location of the proposed international transshipment container terminal (ITCT)—to the state secretariat here on Friday.

The human chain was formed in protest against what the Left alleged as moves by the state and central governments to torpedo the proposed ITCT.

CPM state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan, opposition leader V S Achuthanandan and CPI state secretary Panniyan Raveendran were among the leaders who joined the human chain, organized by the LDF district committee. Former speaker of the legislative assembly, M Vijaya Kumar administered the mass pledge to the participants.

Pledging that the Front would fight till the project became a reality, the LDF said, "Vizhinjam today is a symbol. It is a symbol of unparalleled neglect of the Union government towards Kerala. It is also the symbol of unpardonable insensitivity of the state government."

The front also said that Vizhinjam was at an "inherent advantage" since the international shipping channel was just 10 nautical miles off the shore.

The LDF alleged that an international lobby was at play to scuttle the project "that would generate huge revenue and large number of job opportunities."

After taking the pledge, the LDF organized public meetings at nine locations along the 16.5 km stretch from Vizhinjam to Statue Junction. Addressing the activists, Left leaders accused the UDF government of failing in carrying forward the momentum created by the previous LDF government for the Vizhinjam project. The central government not only neglected Vizhinjam project in the budget, but it sanctioned Rs 7,500 crore for the development of Thoothukudi port in Tamil Nadu, with an aim to weaken the prospects of the Vizhinjam project, the LDF said
Vizhinjam a symbol of neglect, insensitivity: LDF - Times Of India

അതിന് ഇത് യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം അവണ്ടെ ... ഇത് അടുത്ത കാലത്തൊന്നും നടക്കുന്ന ലക്ഷണമില്ല .ഇത് ഇങ്ങനെ പടമായിട്ട് കാണാനുള്ള യോഗമേ നമുക്കുള്ളൂ...

Vizhinjam a symbol of neglect, insensitivity: LDF - Times Of India

അധികാരത്തില് ഇരിക്കുമ്പോള് ഒരു കോപ്പും ചെയ്യില്ല , പ്രതിപക്ഷത്ത് ഇരിക്കുമ്പോള് മറ്റാരെക്കൊണ്ടും ഒന്നും ചെയ്യാന് സമ്മദിക്കില്ല . എന്നിട്ട് വികസനം ഇല്ല ഇല്ല എന്ന് വായിട്ടലക്കും , typical LDF

അധികാരത്തില് ഇരിക്കുമ്പോള് ഒരു കോപ്പും ചെയ്യില്ല , പ്രതിപക്ഷത്ത് ഇരിക്കുമ്പോള് മറ്റാരെക്കൊണ്ടും ഒന്നും ചെയ്യാന് സമ്മദിക്കില്ല . എന്നിട്ട് വികസനം ഇല്ല ഇല്ല എന്ന് വായിട്ടലക്കും , typical LDF

അവരുടെ പരിശ്രമം കൊണ്ടാണ് ഇത്രയെങ്ങിലും പുരോഗതി ഇ കാരിയത്തില്ല് ഉണ്ടായത്. അവരെ പഴി പറഞ്ഞിട്ട് കാരിയമില്ല. UDF റിസോർട്ട് മുതലാളിമാരുടെ ചട്ടുകങ്ങളായി കഴിയുന്നവരാ. അവര്ക്ക് വേണ്ടിട്ടാ UDF നില്ക്കുന്നത് .

So, all banyas come here to conspire against Pakistan in their local language :coffee:

So, all banyas come here to conspire against Pakistan in their local language :coffee:

എന്താടാ തെണ്ടി ? പിടിക്കുന്നില്ലേ ?

എന്താടാ തെണ്ടി ? പിടിക്കുന്നില്ലേ ?

I am not ISRO, so can't communicate in alien language

അവരുടെ പരിശ്രമം കൊണ്ടാണ് ഇത്രയെങ്ങിലും പുരോഗതി ഇ കാരിയത്തില്ല് ഉണ്ടായത്. അവരെ പഴി പറഞ്ഞിട്ട് കാരിയമില്ല. UDF റിസോർട്ട് മുതലാളിമാരുടെ ചട്ടുകങ്ങളായി കഴിയുന്നവരാ. അവര്ക്ക് വേണ്ടിട്ടാ UDF നില്ക്കുന്നത് .

എന്*റെ അഭിപ്രായത്തില്* രണ്ടും കണക്കാ. എല്* ഡി എഫ് വന്നിട്ടെന്തുണ്ടായി ? നാലു വര്*ഷം കസേരയില്* വെറുതെ കുത്തി ഇരുന്നു.

മടുത്തു. രാഷ്ട്രീയം പോലെ നാണം കെട്ട പണി വേറെയെങ്ങും കാണില്ല.

I am not ISRO, so can't communicate in alien language

നീ പറയുന്നത് നിന്*റെ പെറ്റ തള്ളയ്ക്കു പോലും മനസിലവില്ലെടാ നാറി.

Well, its not really an "alien" language. There are about 33 million people who can converse in malayalam. 33 million is a much larger number compared to the number of Urdu speakers in Pakistan, which stands at a disappointing 13 million (2008) :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom