What's new

Kenny Hassan Irwin's Pakistan

red_baron

Reaction score
Damn!How did he get those classified project pictures.

Another reason for America to bash Pakistan:"Possession of Extra Terrestrial technology".

Humor aside nice editing.!

Looks like this 'Kenny Hassan Irwin' is really in love with Pakistan:
This is fused with my boundless love of eastern cultures particularly Pakistan, Afghanistan, and the Gulf states. I was told from a very early age that developing nations must westernize to modernize otherwise they cannot develop. In my heart of hearts I do not believe this is true and that we can have a world of eastern and western ideas, thought and exchange of education strengthening and embracing our different cultures of this planet with more to offer to what we have achieved to whom ever our distantly located brothers and sisters may be in the far reaches of space we will probably meet someday......

Some nations today still hold strong characteristics of identity especially Pakistan. Above all I have felt tied to this land from a very early age. There is something so marvelous about this land and its a land that I have known ever since I can remember. I have dreamed about it in such vivid detail as if I had been there in another time. The Mountains, the trees, the people, the coast, the ancient marvelous and cultural wonders are mind boggling yet it seems so untouched and pure in many areas still. Pakistani influence is a large part of my artwork combined with future times and places mixed with a multitude of other societies on the planet showing what can be possible if we put our minds too it.

too bad some of our own people don't realize the rich and beautiful culture that we have and instead would rather imitate others.

Back
Top Bottom