What's new

Keeping record of Indian losses on LOC

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I think admins of this forum and those who are regular here like @Areesh and others should start a thread where they keep record of Indian losses. Indians have habit of forgetting. So it would be great if we keep a record which is based on news reports and videos and tweets of their own journalists and media. So when ever they brag about martyring our soldiers they can be shown the mirror.

@Areesh @waz @AUz @Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah

Come on guys. What is the point of this? Don't forget we lose boys as well. Keeping body count serves no good purpose but illustrate the futile nature of this conflict. Instead tell our people to -

• not watch Indian Bollywood
  • ostracise any Pakistan celeb who goes to India or works for Bollywood
  • act by avoiding buying anything "Indian" on it.
  • do everything disparage India
  • never ever use or call anuthing Indian but brabd it as "Pakistani".
  • pay your taxes
  • do something for Pakistan even it is picking up trash on the streets
  • plant a tree
  • pain a positive image of brand "Pakistan".

Come on guys. What is the point of this? Don't forget we lose boys as well. Keeping body count serves no good purpose but illustrate the futile nature of this conflict. Instead tell our people to -

• pay your taxes
  • plant a tree
Both approaches are correct. We should document, document and document again - because accurate documentation overcomes fake newj. Moreover, we should take practical steps as you have noted.

Ideally some algorithm could do the counting in this day and age.

Both approaches are correct. We should document, document and document again - because accurate documentation overcomes fake newj. Moreover, we should take practical steps as you have noted.

Means need to open two threads for body counts¿ one for Indian army and 2nd for Pakistani army.. But problem will be that ISPR does not declare actually details in case of casualties

Means need to open two threads for body counts¿ one for Indian army and 2nd for Pakistani army.. But problem will be that ISPR does not declare actually details in case of casualties
there are no internet or media restrictions on our side unlike the illegally occupied indian side so even if the ISPR wanted to hide anything, it can't since the news would find its way on social media on account of the area being fairly well populated so nice try but try again. how does your own foot taste? :lol:

there are no internet or media restrictions on our side unlike the illegally occupied indian side so even if the ISPR wanted to hide anything, it can't since the news would find its way on social media on account of the area being fairly well populated so nice try but try again. how does your own foot taste? :lol:

Your elected person only told in the parliament that they can't disclose the actual casualties details. Google it, if you will not find then let me know, I will help you.

I still remember the kargil war... Even ISPR was not ready to accept that they are Pakistani (Pakistan army)

However, later few years they awarded to few people and glorify for kargil war.

Last edited:
Your elected person only told in the parliament that they can't disclose the actual casualties details. Google it, if you will not find then let me know, I will help you.
your say "elected" as if it's something holy when it's not. the party that "elected" person belonged to had severe distrust from the military establishment because of the party leadership’s shady business deals with indian businessmen hence no sharing of any information with that administration. case in point, that same "elected" person didn't even know how many JF17s PAF has or where they are stationed & for what roles. enough said.

Last edited:

• pay your taxes
  • plant a tree

Personally, I'm not interested mainly in keeping scores, that is truly demeaning to our jawans who are risking everything to protect the frontiers. What I'm more interested is in generally where the casualties happen, attempt to piece together why they happen and whether it could lead to an escalation.

You are right too, re the above in your post but those are different things, not really related to the topic at hand. Still fully endorse that everyone should get behind those though.

your say "elected" as if it's something holy when it's not. the party that "elected" person belonged to had severe distrust from the military establishment because of the party leadership’s shady business deals with indian businessmen hence no sharing of any information with that administration. case in point, that same "elected" person didn't even know how many JF17s PAF has or where they are stationed & for what roles. enough said.

But the other countries and the world, the elected person only knows the actual number of military items. They only provide the money to purchase and maintain.

Not sure, what are you trying to say. About JF 17, REALLY I don't count more then Hal Tejas category and to me, F 16, j10, j15, j16 and j20 is bigger threat if I look at South Asia

But the other countries and the world, the elected person only knows the actual number of military items. They only provide the money to purchase and maintain.

Not sure, what are you trying to say. About JF 17, REALLY I don't count more then Hal Tejas category and to me, F 16, j10, j15, j16 and j20 is bigger threat if I look at South Asia
what are you on about paajiit? elected persons anywhere in the world always know know the details of the ministry or the committee or board. it's called competency & trust. our military leadership had no trust in this incompetent elected person. it's just rocket science in explaining here.

The best way to keep Pakistan together is by supporting every Pakistan regardless of race or sect. With the recent uptick in racism on the forum, certain people should work on themselves before giving us advice.

Glad to see you again bro @masterchief_mirza , I do miss seeing your posts and your unabashedly pro-Pakistani outlook. Allah bakhshe.

The best way to keep Pakistan together is by supporting every Pakistan regardless of race or sect. With the recent uptick in racism on the forum, certain people should work on themselves before giving us advice.

Glad to see you again bro @masterchief_mirza , I do miss seeing your posts and your unabashedly pro-Pakistani outlook. Allah bakhshe.
Always a privilege seeing you here sir. Hope you're well. Salaam.

Always a privilege seeing you here sir. Hope you're well. Salaam.

wa alaikum assalam.

I am doing well, alhamdulilah. Hope you are well also @PanzerKiel .

Keeping casualties of the enemy is important, not only to keep the pressure building, but to disprove their lies.

We saw the effect of casualty figures of Indian soldiers in Galwan on their psyche.

Meh not sure it would lead to anything Indians will just continue to chest thump their narrative it seems neither Pakistan or India want to fight a "real war" but a a proxy war of sorts that's it its no wonder Bangladesh is surpassing both in terms of South Asian countries in some aspects

• pay your taxes
  • plant a tree
maybe this "Ertgural" stuff might not be bad but then again Turks will then lectured about how le Ataturk was bad destroyed Ottoman bs

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom