What's new

Kazakhstan Wants JVs in Defence Sector with India

mkb95

Reaction score
Country
India
  • 7_img119116102306.jpg
Having inked an agreement with India to enhance military cooperation, Kazakhstan is now looking at joint ventures in the defence sector.

“We have been supplying military equipment to India and a defence pact to enhance military cooperation was signed during Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit last year. Now we want to explore joint ventures in co-production,” Kazakhstan ambassador Bulat Sarsenbayev said here.

The ambassador, who was speaking at an interactive session of the MCC Chamber of Commerce and Industry, said politically the two countries are co-operating with each other and there are no issues.

“India and Kazakhstan face the same challenges. India is upgrading its military equipment of Soviet origin. We are also doing that,” the envoy said without divulging details of the joint ventures.

The two countries have also inked a deal on the supply of uranium for the next four years. “I think they (Kazakhstan) are ready to supply. It will start from this year,” Sarsenbayev said.

interesting, what Khazak equipment are we using currently ?

Its strange that wherever Pakistan's Military or Civil leadership goes and finalize agreements India than poke its nose and beg for the same kinda agreements and projects. Don't you guys have some dignity?

Its strange that wherever Pakistan's Military or Civil leadership goes and finalize agreements India than poke its nose and beg for the same kinda agreements and projects. Don't you guys have some dignity?

lol if your logic is India should not have the same agreements that Pakistan has with other countries then something is wrong the way you are thinking.

Agreements such as these are done as part of business deals. Its pure business that’s talking.

"We also need the Nuclear Deal like US has with India"... 2 cents for guessing who said so... :coffee:

Indian Leadership does what ever is in the best interest of India, irrespective of Whatever relationship that country has with Pakistan.

Kazakhstan is replacing their Soviet Era equipment and we can form a JV in some very important areas, like, they are looking for a replacement of their BM21GRAD, we may offer them Pinaka and under a JV customise it for them, similarly they are looking for replacements of there APCs, TATA from our side can team up with them.

A win win for both.

They also have Mig23/27 in service. We may look to help them too.

lol if your logic is India should not have the same agreements that Pakistan has with other countries then something is wrong the way you are thinking.

Agreements such as these are done as part of business deals. Its pure business that’s talking.

Yes so called business deals, and funny thing is that these deals are finalized either by using force via proxies or threats against that Country and all this happens within days after Pakistan's leadership visits to that particular Country and finalises deals. Believe me from Europe to Asia and from Africa to Americana People literary consider you guys the most discreditable, disreputable and the most reprehensible Nation on earth.

"We also need the Nuclear Deal like US has with India"... 2 cents for guessing who said so... :coffee:

What a ridiculous and illogical response from you, and I was expecting it from an Indian by the way, why I am not surprised. We never invited US to deal with us on Nuclear issues, they are and were the ones who are extremely keen to have a Nuclear deal with us, and whenever they ask for such a deal, they put their own conditions in front of us, and the world knows that India is the only Nation who is not the signatory member of the NPT and yet has got the fair deal from US. So when they put these unbiased conditions in front of us we certainly ask for the same deal that they have made with India.

Indian Leadership does what ever is in the best interest of India, irrespective of Whatever relationship that country has with Pakistan.

And it does by humiliating itself in front of the entire world, keep it up, keep screwing your image.

Yes so called business deals, and funny thing is that these deals are finalized either by using force via proxies or threats against that Country and all this happens within days after Pakistan's leadership visits to that particular Country and finalises deals. Believe me from Europe to Asia and from Africa to Americana People literary consider you guys the most discreditable, disreputable and the most reprehensible Nation on earth.

What a ridiculous and illogical response from you, and I was expecting it from an Indian by the way, why I am not surprised. We never invited US to deal with us on Nuclear issues, they are and were the ones who are extremely keen to have a Nuclear deal with us, and whenever they ask for such a deal, they put their own conditions in front of us, and the world knows that India is the only Nation who is not the signatory member of the NPT and yet has got the fair deal from US. So when they put these unbiased conditions in front of us we certainly ask for the same deal that they have made with India.

And it does by humiliating itself in front of the entire world, keep it up, keep screwing your image.

Angoor wakiye main khattey hain :coffee:

come on bro its just a coincidence.. that the deals have been struck that’s it and they are driven purely by business needs.

Yes so called business deals, and funny thing is that these deals are finalized either by using force via proxies or threats against that Country
care to give us a single example
Believe me from Europe to Asia and from Africa to Americana People literary consider you guys the most discreditable, disreputable and the most reprehensible Nation on earth.
and you talked to thousands of them and know perfectly what everybody think of us or can you show some poll supporting your claim?
or maybe its bcos your every politician talks about nuclear annihilation of india and you openly admitted of plans of using tactical nukes in conventional war??
again,anything to support your claim or any example you have or its something u just pulled out of ur ***

:rofl:
You are having some serious comprehension issues, it is Kazakhstan that is seeking JVs with India, as the report clearly states. India is not seeking JVs with Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan knows very clearly that India has both a market and money. Business never chases paupers.
Also note that Kazakhstan is already committed to supply Uranium to India......... :lol:
So while India gets Uranium, maybe you should look for Burnol ?

Last edited:
Your statement is well expected from you, And frankly speaking you absolutely achieved my expectation on it. So congrats for the same.
India got what India deserved. India got it without signing NPT; be it the political clout India has or the Trust of non proliferation history that India enjoy over Pakistan and the political maturity India shows over Pakistan for its Nuclear arsenal.
If there is a difference in what you expect and what you get, It can be a good time to introspect.

Last edited:
care to give us a single example

Ok, mate, here we go, I can give you hundreds of examples for the rest of the 345 days of this year. The entire world knows that China has an amense influence in Burma and so as Pakistan was also gaining its grounds in Burma diplomatically and financially. And off course how India can tolerate this? So what India did was that it supported Burmese Buddhists to start genocide of Muslims. And it forced Burmese Government to halt the relationships not only with Pakistan but with China as well on certain issues. Now this Muslim Genocide was started with the help of monks, members of the Bodu Bala Sena organisation. And who was supporting Bodu Bala Sena? Guess who? RSS, and therefor Bodu Bala Sena's leader Gnanasara Thero approached RSS openly several times and was in talks with the RSS to create a “Buddhist-Hindu peace zone” in South Asia to counter Islamic extremism in the region. And offcourse Indian intelligence RAW who supports RSS did not wanted an international issue on this matter pressurized RSS to call for a press Conference and rejects any kinda of offers that was made by the Bodu Bala Sena.
Why are Buddhist monks attacking Muslims? - BBC News
Sri Lanka’s BBS ‘in talks’ with RSS for tie-up | Business Line

Isn't this coincidence that this guy Ganasaro Thrapo leader of the Bodu Bala Sena who is a SriLankan Citizen has quite an unprecedented approach in Burma, Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Bhutan?

And this does not stops here, recent blockade of Nepal by India and the Indian involvement in Srilanka's Internal matters and foreign and defense policy and Indian involvement in Afghanistan and in Iran's Chabahar to counter CPEC and many more. We can talk about it evidently for months.

and you talked to thousands of them and know perfectly what everybody think of us or can you show some poll supporting your claim?
India's global image is sinking: But should we care? - Firstpost

or maybe its bcos your every politician talks about nuclear annihilation of india and you openly admitted of plans of using tactical nukes in conventional war??

No dude that's not the case, I replied you on this silly question so that you understand that the Nuclear deal or no deal has nothing to do with the issues that I was referring to. India has an obsession with China and Pakistan, hence wherever we go and finalize deals Indians would follow like rats. They simply cannot digest that any Country in this world can have any kinda good relations with both China and Pakistan. And Russia is a core example of it. And this Indian obsession is drying out all kinda relations India has with the rest of the world. Just think about it being a Neutral person, not some dumb kinda Patriotic.

Your statement is well expected from you, And frankly speaking you absolutely achieved my expectation on it.

Well thank you for this, I never thought dumb like you would praise a Pakistani one day, since you are extremely dumb hence mistakes from you are often expected from you guys dont worry.
India got what India deserved. India got it without signing NPT; be it the political clout India has or the Trust of non proliferation history that India enjoy over Pakistan and the political maturity India shows over Pakistan for its Nuclear arsenal.
Dont get over excited, you got that deal because of the Israel's influence in American Politics. And what Israel is getting out of it, most probably your own dumb Politicians dont know about it either. So we are pleased that Indian politics just like US politics has been hijacked by the Zionists. And it's not a bad thing for us, not at all. These Zionists have a history of destroying themselves and their friends. But what changes will US common Citizens will bring in US politics in next couple of years you will be surprised. Oh, sorry my bad, I cant discuss complicated future predictions with any Indians as it is beyond their limited thinking.

Dont get over excited, you got that deal because of the Israel's influence in American Politics. And what Israel is getting out of it, most probably your own dumb Politicians dont know about it either. So we are pleased that Indian politics just like US politics has been hijacked by the Zionists. And it's not a bad thing for us, not at all. These Zionists have a history of destroying themselves and their friends. But what changes will US common Citizens will bring in US politics in next couple of years you will be surprised. Oh, sorry my bad, I cant discuss complicated future predictions with any Indians as it is beyond their limited thinking.
LOL; Zionists conspiracies ... Next would be the white horse and dazzling sword on Red fort Delhi BS:... seriously dude just avoid what ever you r smoking these days.:D

Ok, mate, here we go, I can give you hundreds of examples for the rest of the 345 days of this year. The entire world knows thatcoordinates an amense influence in Burma and so as Pakistan was also gaining its grounds in Burma diplomatically and financially. And off course how India can tolerate this? So what India did was that it supported Burmese Buddhists to start genocide of Muslims. And it forced Burmese Government to halt the relationships not only with Pakistan but with China as well on certain issues. Now this Muslim Genocide was started with the help of monks, members of the Bodu Bala Sena organisation. And who was supporting Bodu Bala Sena? Guess who? RSS, and therefor Bodu Bala Sena's leader Gnanasara Thero approached RSS openly several times and was in talks with the RSS to create a “Buddhist-Hindu peace zone” in South Asia to counter Islamic extremism in the region. And offcourse Indian intelligence RAW who supports RSS did not wanted an international issue on this matter pressurized RSS to call for a press Conference and rejects any kinda of offers that was made by the Bodu Bala Sena.
Why are Buddhist monks attacking Muslims? - BBC News
Sri Lanka’s BBS ‘in talks’ with RSS for tie-up | Business Line

Isn't this coincidence that this guy Ganasaro Thrapo leader of the Bodu Bala Sena who is a SriLankan Citizen has quite an unprecedented approach in Burma, Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Bhutan?

And this does not stops here, recent blockade of Nepal by India and the Indian involvement in Srilanka's Internal matters and foreign and defense policy and Indian involvement in Afghanistan and in Iran's Chabahar to counter CPEC and many more. We can talk about it evidently for months.

India's global image is sinking: But should we care? - Firstpost

No dude that's not the case, I replied you on this silly question so that you understand that the Nuclear deal or no deal has nothing to do with the issues that I was referring to. India has an obsession with China and Pakistan, hence wherever we go and finalize deals Indians would follow like rats. They simply cannot digest that any Country in this world can have any kinda good relations with both China and Pakistan. And Russia is a core example of it. And this Indian obsession is drying out all kinda relations India has with the rest of the world. Just think about it being a Neutral person, not some dumb kinda Patriotic.

Well thank you for this, I never thought dumb like you would praise a Pakistani one day, since you are extremely dumb hence mistakes from you are often expected from you guys dont worry.

Lol so you mean that India should stop its bilateral relations with a country that it shares land borders, a country which provides India roads to South East Asia,a country which coordinates with India for anti terror ops just because Pakistan and China has relations with it?
You are making fun of yourself.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom