What's new

Kazakhstan protests

I believe that the West provoked this unrest in order to alleviate the pressure on Ukraine. Russia has sufficient capacity to quickly solve the anti Russian forces. In the end, the unrest will give the pro Russian faction complete control of power.

It will help Ukraine thats for sure. But pro Russian faction will have a big fight on their hands. The whole wight of the west will arm and empower the nets Russian faction. Better to fight the Russians in Kazakstan than in Poland or Baltics.
So Russians invading Kazakh is better than CIA invading Kazakhstan.

why do you say this? Russian conquered, enslaved and genocide the Khazaks. I am sure they will fight for their independence once again.

I dont support anyone. I am just stating the facts. Eventually the day will come when either Russia becomes nothing but a Chinese vassal state or it will become an anti-Chinese state and join forces with the west. Most likely post 2030-2040 by then China would have eclipsed Russian economy many many fold and would hold a huge sway/influence of Siberia/Inner Mongolia.

That is why it is funny seeing Chinese support Russia blindly, especially because Russia was one of the invaders during the Opium wars and also took many territories from historical China. Infact Modern day Mongolia was created as a buffer state annexed from China by Russia.

In most recent times the early CCP was literally created/supported by the Soviets from its very early days. Mao was a Soviet lapdog made out to be a fool on many many occasions. He was obsessed with pleasing his masters in Moscow to the point he killed millions of his own citizens and started the whole Korean war (Soviets famously tricked him into invading korea by promising to send forces, later they never did). Russia/Soviets directly/indirectly are responsible for more Chinese deaths than even the Japanese if you think about it. In Chinese-Russian relations its the Chinese that have been far far more loyal compared to opportunistic Russians. I dont think this relationship will last more than another 1-2 decade.

Todays CCP is much much more sophisticated. Their (CCP) Analyst/Higher level officials already know what I am talking about and are planning ahead.

On the spot. If I were Russians, I would've started worrying about little green men on my own.

So far, none of the post-soviet dictators do take China seriously. I talked with contractors who did work across all ex-USSR. Racket, and bribe extortion is rampant, nobody respects us.

They call the embassy, embassy comes, some 2nd secretary, or attache shouts out loud on these guys "YOU ARE STARTING A WAAAAR WITH CHINA!" and these guys just stand, and laugh.

Not saying that they don't understand what kind of people sit in the Beijing, but they still think they have an upper hand by far with Russia on their side.

Kazakhstan is short of water resources, and 40% of their water resources come from China (Ili River and Ertis River), and Kazakhstan's economy depends on oil and gas exports, so Kazakhstan's domestic political disputes usually do not affect China's interests.
They are a problem between the anti Russian faction and the pro Russian faction. Attempts to drag China into Kazakhstan's political struggle are dishonest.
During the USSR, the Soviet govt included Astana region into Kazakhstan. As a result, there are more Russians in Kazakhstan than Kazakhs. This is the cause of the de Russian movement in Kazakhstan.
I believe that the West provoked this unrest in order to alleviate the pressure on Ukraine. Russia has sufficient capacity to quickly solve the anti Russian forces. In the end, the unrest will give the pro Russian faction complete control of power.
This "it has nothing to do with me" doesn't end well for countries having aligned interests.

China will be dragged whether you like it or not. Its like an Austrian complaining about getting dragged into ww2, in case Kazakistan is lost, USA can check China from behind. Just try to imagine the consequences of deploying THAAD/Patriot/Tomahawk right behind China's western borders. It will be a touching pistol right behind your ears.

This "it has nothing to do with me" doesn't end well for countries having aligned interests.

China will be dragged whether you like it or not. Its like an Austrian complaining about getting dragged into ww2, in case Kazakistan is lost, USA can check China from behind. Just try to imagine the consequences of deploying THAAD/Patriot/Tomahawk right behind China's western borders. It will be a touching pistol right behind your ears.

Apart from China and Russia, I think Turkey is more capable of intervening in the political situation of Kazakhstan than EU&USA.
We don't have to worry about the Russians, they are still strong. Moreover, the root cause of the Kazakhstan problem is the national independence of the Kazak nationality, it is unavoidable. The anti Russian faction in Kazakhstan cannot disappear, Russia will face this problem sooner or later.
It is more beneficial for the Russian govt for China to maintain a detached position, I hope you understand what I mean.

This has CIA modus operandi written all over it.

You might be surprised that I am telling you this being an Indian, but legitimate protests never look like this. No legit protester would destroy his own country like this just to kick out an inept president as they protesters claim to be. I know that Kassym-Jomart was Nazarbayev's favourite, but how the hell is turning the country into a burning rubble, going to help?

I completely agree with this.

Apart from China and Russia, I think Turkey is more capable of intervening in the political situation of Kazakhstan than EU&USA.
We don't have to worry about the Russians, they are still strong. Moreover, the root cause of the Kazakhstan problem is the national independence of the Kazak nationality, it is unavoidable. The anti Russian faction in Kazakhstan cannot disappear, Russia will face this problem sooner or later.
It is more beneficial for the Russian govt for China to maintain a detached position, I hope you understand what I mean.
The moment you allow Turks to have a say in Kazakistan, that's when we are all screwed. Turkey will make it a playing card and a battle ground for scoring points, reminding you the NATO member ship, it will be as dangerous as allowing USA into kazakistan.

But i agree with you, China won't send troops since there is no need to do such thing. I am sure Chinese government will condemn the unrest made by western supported element former bankster in kazakistan and a corrupt figure.
220px-Mukhtar_Ablyazov_(2019-23-10).jpg

Mukhtar Abliyazov, the one scaped kazakistan to France. He has close contact with western intelligence agencies.

The moment you allow Turks to have a say in Kazakistan, that's when we are all screwed. Turkey will make it a playing card and a battle ground for scoring points, reminding you the NATO member ship, it will be as dangerous as allowing USA into kazakistan.

But i agree with you, China won't send troops since there is no need to do such thing. I am sure Chinese government will condemn the unrest made by western supported element former bankster in kazakistan and a corrupt figure.
View attachment 806541

Mukhtar Abliyazov, the one scaped kazakistan to France. He has close contact with western intelligence agencies.
This is not a question about allow, Turkey does have a relatively large influence in Kazakhstan.

This is not a question about allow, Turkey does have a relatively large influence in Kazakhstan.
If you mean its because Turks are ethinically from kazakistan or vise versa, then Turks have a huge influence in Tataristan of China, Mongolia and the whole Turkish Speaking countries.

Look at the name of kazakistan, its a Persian word meaning land of Kazaks. By your logic, Iran owns kazakistan.

I was refering to governmental level and gov to gov influence. Turkey has no say in politics of kazakistan. Thank God, lol

If you mean its because Turks are ethinically from kazakistan or vise versa, then Turks have a huge influence in Tataristan of China, Mongolia and the whole Turkish Speaking countries.

Look at the name of kazakistan, its a Persian word meaning land of Kazaks. By your logic, Iran owns kazakistan.

I was refering to governmental level and gov to gov influence. Turkey has no say in politics of kazakistan. Thank God, lol
Not only race, Turkey has a certain influence in Kazakhstan's society, govt, economy and other aspects.
Of course, it has less influence than Russia and China. But Turkey certainly has more influence than the USA.

Last edited:
But i agree with you, China won't send troops since there is no need to do such thing.

And if shine did send troops it would cause a war with Russia. This is now and has for a log time been the Russian sphere of influence

And if shine did send troops it would cause a war with Russia. This is now and has for a log time been the Russian sphere of influence
The guy is looking at this event as an opportunity.

Were all the chinese like this guy, west had completely taken over Asia.

I heard the ministers have already resign, but the President is still persistence and make new cabinet. For Indonesian case, not only Minister but the parliament supported the university students during our effort to topple Soeharto regime. Kazak President decision to bring Russia in will destroy his popularity.

I hope people to avoid doing anarchy during the protest, the anarchy will hurt the movement popularity as well and endanger the nation future ( Syria case).

Its now clear that Kazakhstan will be partitioned. The Russians will take their part, the rest will form a pro western block. And NATO will have to arm them so they can nibble away at Russia over decades and try to get their land back.

From news, it's mostly over by now.

Chinese contractors in Nur-Sultan no casualties whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom