What's new

Kazakhstan protests

And as I said yesterday, Kirghizia cant stand still. The parliament voted in favor of sending troops.

1- How come a country full of oil and gas like Kazakhstan has expensive fuel??? It is absolutely ridiculous meaning corruption.

2- Why Central Asian countries and Russia still not able to control US induced protests? Just look at Ukraine which is now an enemy of Russia. This to me shows the failure of Russian intelligence, the failure of Chinese intelligence, the failure of Kazak and other Central Asian intelligence.

Just pathetic honestly !

Kyrgyzstan and Georgia are both pro-West, or even part of the West, countries in the region. They are perhaps most "democratic" by West standard. However, the protest or civil unrest in both are much more frequent than in Kazakhstan. I've forgotten how many governments were overthrown by violent protest in Kyrgyzstan since 1991.

Just recently in 2021, violent protests erupted in Georgia by right-wing movement, which marked the turn of Georgia against the West. A journalist were killed (source: BBC)

Kyrgyzstan and Georgia are both pro-West, or even part of the West, countries in the region. They are perhaps most "democratic" by West standard. However, the protest or civil unrest in both are much more frequent than in Kazakhstan. I've forgotten how many governments were overthrown by violent protest in Kyrgyzstan since 1991.

Just recently in 2021, violent protests erupted in Georgia by right-wing movement, which marked the turn of Georgia against the West. A journalist were killed (source: BBC)
The situation in KZ will remain borderline for months.

As I said very early on, the talk among Chinese contractors in KZ was that there was an under the carpet struggle in between the old president, and slighted court eunuchs for months.

Old pres still has gazillion of loyalists among high-end bureaucracy, but new one has the rifle.

People rioting now are a mix of genuine protesters, old pres thugs, new pres thugs, and a few hundred "independents" of all kind

I never heard any Chinese governments stretching back to Qin dynasty which was over 2000 years ago to the current one claimed that Siberia was China's.
A big Part of Siberia was actually once part of China. Even Outer Manchuria. Same with Mongolia which the Soviets craved out of China as a buffer state puppet for them. In all, I will say the Russians have actually taken more land(almost the size of India if you think about it properly) from China than any western power or Japan could ever dream of(don't know why you guys hate the latter more than anything .lol )
Has I said before , the Russians are one of the biggest land grabbers and imperial power out there. You guys seem to only see the evil west. Lol
They are not doing what they are doing to Ukraine/Georgia/Kazakhstan etc to China simply because you guys have grown big, united and powerful . If you were weak as Central asian/Eastern European countries neighbouring Russia then you guys might also be going through similar encroachments, interference and land grab . Lol count your blessing you are now powerful .
So you should be sympathising with Kazakstan and others who are almost a Russian satellite state and can't shake it off without Russian intervention. It could have been you guys as well. Lol

A big Part of Siberia was actually once part of China. Even Outer Manchuria. Same with Mongolia which the Soviets craved out of China as a buffer state puppet for them. In all, I will say the Russians have actually taken more land(almost the size of India if you think about it properly) from China than any western power or Japan could ever dream of(don't know why you guys hate the latter more than anything .lol )
Has I said before , the Russians are one of the biggest land grabbers and imperial power out there. You guys seem to only see the evil west. Lol
They are not doing what they are doing to Ukraine/Georgia/Kazakhstan etc to China simply because you guys have grown big, united and powerful . If you were weak as Central asian/Eastern European countries neighbouring Russia then you guys might also be going through similar encroachments, interference and land grab . Lol count your blessing you are now powerful .
So you should be sympathising with Kazakstan and others who are almost a Russian satellite state and can't shake it off without Russian intervention. It could have been you guys as well. Lol
Today's Russia is not feudal Zar's Russia, Is today's Britian still the world biggest colonizer or today's US still practices slavery? We only want peace and stability in the region and we know who has every reason not want to see it.

Nazarbayev is not a dictator. Nazarbayev is not only a state leader who has a place in the hearts of millions of people, but also an idea leader and Aksakal for much wider geographies. Watch your words.

Most locals tell him being a joke.

People who were elite connected in KZ were all giggling about him, sometimes right at the event he was attending.

I believe elites were very happy with having a feeblemind idiot dictator, over somebody smart, but seriously scary like Paul Kagami

Today's Russia is not feudal Zar's Russia, Is today's Britian still the world biggest colonizer or today's US still practices slavery? We only want peace and stability in the region and we know who has every reason not want to see it.

UK is not a very big coloniser anymore at all. They have given up on that game. They have freed their colonies.

Russia on the other hand has kept its colonies and is seeking back the ones it lost. Like Kazakhstan.

China has lost to Russia outer Manchuria, Mongolia and Sakhalin Island. This is massive territory. more than the west has ever taken from you. UK even gave Hong Kong back to you and they could have even kept the island if they wanted to, the island was not even supposed to be given back, just the new territories. The island was not under a lease but sovereign British territory. They still gave it back to you.

Russia will never give you back what they stole. You have lost access to the Sea of Japan dn a massive island probably half the size of Japan, full if gas, oil and fish. That why you had a war with Russia Sony several decades ago.

It is far more likely that China has a war with Russia than the west. Russia has your land. No matter what the alliances are formed this fact will remain between you two. Russia has your land, and its not giving it back. To me this will inevitably lead to war and conflict between china and Russia.

UK is not a very big coloniser anymore at all. They have given up on that game. They have freed their colonies.

Russia on the other hand has kept its colonies and is seeking back the ones it lost. Like Kazakhstan.

China has lost to Russia outer Manchuria, Mongolia and Sakhalin Island. This is massive territory. more than the west has ever taken from you. UK even gave Hong Kong back to you and they could have even kept the island if they wanted to, the island was not even supposed to be given back, just the new territories. The island was not under a lease but sovereign British territory. They still gave it back to you.

Russia will never give you back what they stole. You have lost access to the Sea of Japan dn a massive island probably half the size of Japan, full if gas, oil and fish. That why you had a war with Russia Sony several decades ago.

It is far more likely that China has a war with Russia than the west. Russia has your land. No matter what the alliances are formed this fact will remain between you two. Russia has your land, and its not giving it back. To me this will inevitably lead to war and conflict between china and Russia.

You are delusional, buddy. The land you are talking about - small region near Khabarovsk, almost meanigless except for some fish - was taken by force by China some 1000 years ago, then the same was done by Russia, and China agreed with it signing the peace treaty with Russian Empire. Since when it is Russian land.

China is not going to go to any war with either West or especially with Russia, stop your wet dreaming. China in alliance with Russia will contain, isolate and turn the West and its vassals into 3rd world hole. That is what going to happen.

CSTO soldiers not involved in combat operations in Kazakhstan, authorities say
The peacekeeping contingent of the countries of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) in Kazakhstan is not involved in military operations, it is responsible for protecting state facilities, first deputy head of the presidential administration of Kazakhstan Dauren Abaev told Khabar-24 TV.

“A peacekeeping contingent of the CSTO countries has been deployed. This is a peacekeeping mission,” Abayev said.

He noted that the CSTO peacekeepers will ensure the security of government facilities.

He said the special forces of Kazakhstan – “Arystan”, “Arlan”, “Berkut”, as well as the Ministry of Defense – are carrying out the “combat part of the operation to clean up Almaty of terrorists.”

CSTO peacekeepers aren't involved in military operations in Kazakhstan - official
The peacekeepers will defend government offices

UK even gave Hong Kong back to you and they could have even kept the island if they wanted to, the island was not even supposed to be given back, just the new territories. The island was not under a lease but sovereign British territory. They still gave it back to you.
Borders of all countries expand and contract over time, it's normal. As for Hong kong's case, Hong kong is undisputed Chinese land, not in the border regions where only ethnic minorities predominate, besides, you sound like UK voluntarily gave Hong kong back to China... this is a extremely stupid remark, UK didn't but Dengxiaoping didn't give Margaret Hilda Thatcher other options, do you seriously believe UK was in any postition to say no to China?

So you talk like this to instigate bad blood between China and Russia and the day that China fights Russia, you’re going to jump on the China hate bandwagon and talk about the yellow peril so all western nations can bomb China once it senses weakness again. Lol

The reality is that there is one force incessantly attacking China and smearing the Chinese people today, day in and day out, and it is very clear who it is. Russia today is not an expansionist power but it will fight to maintain its sphere of influence and the interests between China and Russia today coincide and both want peace and stability for the continent, I don’t see how this big picture will change far into the future.

Back
Top Bottom