What's new

Kazakhstan protests

The logic here is hilarious. Russia is allied with China and they both want Kazakhstan to be stable. Kazakhstan's government being overthrown by neoliberals is what will cause a crisis in the gas supply to China not Russia. LMAO
Like an old proverb says - if you see two fishes fighting in the river, you can be sure an American passed there.

It's richness what makes a regime stable, GCC are hard dictatorships and are stable.
Central America countries are democracies and are unstable.

You are brainwashed by western propaganda and you can't distinguish real world from propaganda lies.
Lol what are you on about?
We can't deny that there's hardly any western democratic country that has collapsed in recent modern times compared to dictatorships who have been collapsing more frequently leading to crisis . The thing with democracy is that change is normal and even expected, so its not a big deal. Since state instituatons are strong/independent and the system is geared towards change and providing a smooth transition for change in government and leadership.

However dictatorships/dictators censure any talk of change of government and suppress any institutions who can challenge their absolute hold on power(as if they can live forever. Lol) Reason when there is an uprising or crisis which leads to collapse of the dictator/government /party it creates a power vacuum , since the country and its institutions were never prepared for this, hence the crisis. Look at China during the tianemen crisis, the regime almost collapsed as well, if they didn't use brutal force to massacre they would have collapsed or open the door for multi Party democracy.

Moreover richness can indeed help make the dictators more at ease or safer from uprising or crisis. However that in itself is not a guarantee as well. Since what happens when or if there is an economic crisis one day? After all no country can keep growing and enjoying wealth forever without ever encountering a sort of economic crisis at one point in time.
Same with political crisis, what happens when there is a political crisis ? Then even that wealth won't help the dictators much. Look at Lybia or even rich Gulf state like Bahrain, the regime there almost collapsed as well due to uprising(backed by Iran though) eventhough it was quashed with help of Saudis.
So you can see here that even wealth is not a guarantee.

Western countries all tried these forms of governments in this past centuries (one person dictatorships, monarchies , autocracy , fascism, one Party states etc) but they learned from those examples/crisis before arriving at the current more stable system they have today.
As Churchill said: "Democracy is the worst form of government – except for all the others that have been tried.”
I agree with him on this one.

Last edited:
Kyrgyzstan needs parliamentary approval to send peacekeepers to Kazakhstan. However, the Kyrgyz Kenes could not reach the quorum today. The meeting has been postponed to 14:00 tomorrow. If a majority is achieved and the bill is approved, it will also have consequences for the Kyrgyz public. If you understand what is written below, you will understand the reason.
Of course it will be approved, thats why I posted the first link, when the ministers also vow to send troops, they have no choice, Kirghizia can't afford to stand still in this situation. They have problems with Tajikistan, not sending troops can put them in isolation in CSTO, they cant afford that.

A woman crying after the "protestors" robbed her jewelry shop, she is saying that she supported them and gave them food, thats how they paid her back...

Kazakhstan has been ruled by Nazarbayev, a corrupt Russian backed puppet, since its independence in 1989. Nazarbayev and his family control all aspects of its economy while its people live in poverty. Another mess caused by Russia.

Nazarbayev is not a dictator. Nazarbayev is not only a state leader who has a place in the hearts of millions of people, but also an idea leader and Aksakal for much wider geographies. Watch your words.

"Unprecedented events are taking place in Central Asia's oil-rich Kazakhstan.

The demonstrations, which started peacefully, were soon diverted from their purpose. There were great provocations and the country went back probably 10 years in just 4-5 days.

To calm the events, the president sent the CTSO an official request. And within day, Russian soldiers entered the country. Kyrgyzstan does not want to be involved in this event.

Things are getting out of hand. The people are very angry at the president's decision to invite foreign powers into the country. There is general discontent among the biased or neutral public."

According to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan, the most difficult situation among all regions is in Almaty.

The situation is stable especially in the capital, Shymkent, Akmola, Kizilorda, Pavlodar, Northern Kazakhstan and Turkistan regions.

Historical reminder:
The first mass protests against the Soviet government in the 1980s began in what is now the conflict-ridden Almata. In 1986, when Gorbachev appointed a Russian leader named Kolbin to the region, the Kazakh people revolted.

Then the demonstrations began and they bloodily suppressed the Rebellion, but Koibi was dismissed. That's when Nazarbayev came to power. Then the Soviet Union collapsed.

Last edited:
Chinese on here, be very careful regarding your open support to Putin involvement in Kazakhstan

Your oil comes from Kazakhstan putin military will shortly have it. Fuel prices are definitely going to go up for u russia has been eying your Kazakhstan oil for a long time to control themselves

Not the fact that Russia invaded and still holds Chinese land to this day :D Siberia is technically Chinese

02:00 - Still sporadic fighting in Alamaty

Few Chinese in Alamaty are getting together, preparing making a run for Kyrgyzstan border if the situation doesn't improve.

Wechat is of course down, people relay messages through CB radios to people with satellite phones.

Nur-Sultan - still safe as of 2:50

Not the fact that Russia invaded and still holds Chinese land to this day :D Siberia is technically Chinese
Thanks man you must support China dominion over East Asia and South East Asia then. Its cool when Americans are more pro Chinese than Chinese.

Thanks man you must support China dominion over East Asia and South East Asia then. Its cool when Americans are more pro Chinese than Chinese.

I dont support anyone. I am just stating the facts. Eventually the day will come when either Russia becomes nothing but a Chinese vassal state or it will become an anti-Chinese state and join forces with the west. Most likely post 2030-2040 by then China would have eclipsed Russian economy many many fold and would hold a huge sway/influence of Siberia/Inner Mongolia.

That is why it is funny seeing Chinese support Russia blindly, especially because Russia was one of the invaders during the Opium wars and also took many territories from historical China. Infact Modern day Mongolia was created as a buffer state annexed from China by Russia.

In most recent times the early CCP was literally created/supported by the Soviets from its very early days. Mao was a Soviet lapdog made out to be a fool on many many occasions. He was obsessed with pleasing his masters in Moscow to the point he killed millions of his own citizens and started the whole Korean war (Soviets famously tricked him into invading korea by promising to send forces, later they never did). Russia/Soviets directly/indirectly are responsible for more Chinese deaths than even the Japanese if you think about it. In Chinese-Russian relations its the Chinese that have been far far more loyal compared to opportunistic Russians. I dont think this relationship will last more than another 1-2 decade.

Todays CCP is much much more sophisticated. Their (CCP) Analyst/Higher level officials already know what I am talking about and are planning ahead.

Last edited:
I guess they are terrorists because they are muslim. If they were christian they would be called anarchists. This double standard is so obvious.

I dont support anyone. I am just stating the facts. Eventually the day will come when either Russia becomes nothing but a Chinese vassal state or it will become an anti-Chinese state and join forces with the west. Most likely post 2030-2040 by then China would have eclipsed Russian economy many many fold and would hold a huge sway/influence of Siberia/Inner Mongolia.

That is why it is funny seeing Chinese support Russia blindly, especially because Russia was one of the invaders during the Opium wars and also took many territories from historical China. Infact Modern day Mongolia was created as a buffer state annexed from China by Russia.

In most recent times the early CCP was literally created/supported by the Soviets from its very early days. Mao was a Soviet lapdog made out to be a fool on many many occasions. He was obsessed with pleasing his masters in Moscow to the point he killed millions of his own citizens and started the whole Korean war (Soviets famously tricked him into invading korea by promising to send forces, later they never did). Russia/Soviets directly/indirectly are responsible for more Chinese deaths than even the Japanese if you think about it. In Chinese-Russian relations its the Chinese that have been far far more loyal compared to opportunistic Russians. I dont think this relationship will last more than another 1-2 decade.

Todays CCP is much much more sophisticated. Their (CCP) Analyst/Higher level officials already know what I am talking about and are planning ahead.

I am pretty sure all Chinese understand this past. No doubt Russia was an aggressor in the past when China was weak. However, I think it is because of the conflicts of the past, that both sides actually value the present where both countries are now partners instead of enemies. It relieves a lot of tension along their vast border and allows both countries to focus on their core regions, China in East/SE Asia and Russia in Europe. Both countries share similar interests for the very long term so I don't see this as any temporary alliance. Interests are far more important than ideology.

Lastly, there is one force that is constantly going around dehumanizing Chinese people and creating fake news to elicit hatred against the Chinese race. That is the globalist neoliberal media. Many dozens of Asian Americans have already been killed because of the intense hatred the media keeps drumming up.

Anyways, there is now information which points to a power struggle between existing President Kassym-Jomart Kemelevich Tokayev and Former President Nazarbayev. Tokayev has successfully taken control of the government and has dismissed Nazarbayev and his men from the country's Security Council. Apparently he had Russian backing.

The X President Nazarbayev had always put hurdles to economic integration with Russia and Central Asian states, and also Chinese BRI. He had played Western cards by inviting Western agencies. He is now out of the door and things will settle down very, very quickly.

I say good outcome as the whole region including Pakistan are heading towards formation of EU like block, and Russia and China are removing all hurdles before US has the chance to do anything.

Last edited:
Lastly, there is one force that is constantly going around dehumanizing Chinese people and creating fake news to elicit hatred against the Chinese race. That is the globalist neoliberal media. Many dozens of Asian Americans have already been killed because of the intense hatred the media keeps drumming up.

Lol, neoliberal are not they type son people that would kill any Chinese because they are Chinese.
right-wingers on the other hand will.

I never heard any Chinese governments stretching back to Qin dynasty which was over 2000 years ago to the current one claimed that Siberia was China's.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom