What's new

Kazakhstan protests

So true.

Libya was successful too.

Tell the people the truth. It’s because of the far right authoritarian government not because of the fuel prices. Authoritarianism and totalitarianism doesn’t work and it hurts the citizens, the country and their democracy more than anything

18:00 - Massive shootout at central square in Alamaty possibly hundreds dead

23:00 - Shooting around the same area again. Protesters trying to retake the square, now armed, and they don't look like students anymore.

Nur-Sultan is safe, that's where most of people I know are.

In Alamaty, only H3C out of big ones. They were bidding for telecom tenders for rail I remember. Last time I got news at KZ weixin groups, they allowed non-essential people to not to show for work.

Latest situation on CSTO side:

Russia +3000 soldiers
Belarus 500 soldiers
Tajikistan 200 soldiers
Armenia 70 soldiers
Kyrgyzstan has not yet sent troops to Kazakhstan. (I do not claim that they will resist forever. I draw attention to the fact that they are extremely hesitant and the social reaction in Kyrgyzstan.)

100% agree...Russian Intelligence has dropped the ball..Seems like they have a hard time believing that US and CIA will dare to come so close...for people who have seen these kind of evenst (Green movement in my country of origin) we can immediately recognize the CIA foot print....Starts with a civic protest, turns into Regime change mass looting and burning all done by few hundred organisers using thousand of uninformed population as their army to burn down their country..the Techniques so familiar..sharp shooters killing civilians and blaming Police..Remember NEDA killing done by MOSAD sharp shootes on the roof tops in Iran during Green movement demos), burning buses, banks, building..and organisers wearing hoodies to hide their faces..
recent examples: some succeed most fail.
Hong Kong ........failed
Belarus...............failed
Ukraine..............success
Iran...................failed
Turkey................failed
Syria...................success (almost!)
Lybia..................success.

Kazakhstan has been ruled by Nazarbayev, a corrupt Russian backed puppet, since its independence in 1989. Nazarbayev and his family control all aspects of its economy while its people live in poverty. Another mess caused by Russia.

Tell the people the truth. It’s because of the far right authoritarian government not because of the fuel prices. Authoritarianism and totalitarianism doesn’t work and it hurts the citizens, the country and their democracy more than anything

GCC countries are authoritarian and works, because they are rich.
Central America regimes are democracies and are unstable, because they are poor.

It's porverty what make people unhappy, not your lack of western democracy hallucinations :enjoy:.

As if USA is so Democratic. Two parties from super rich class of citizens rule the whole country. Why did they call protesters the rioters? What is the difference?

USA is a dictator ship, we know it well.

But why do they support Revolution every where but not in their own country?

Btw, your comment proves me your agenda. Solution is not turning Kazak land into an other Libya but only internal correction.

Central America regimes are democracies and are unstable, because they are poor.

It's porverty what make people unhappy, not your lack of western democracy hallucinations :enjoy:.

GCC populations are minute compared to its big GDP oil revenues they get. Enough bribes go round and importantly get vey cheap labour slaves from india Pakistan Bangladeshis keeps them afloat in luxury and works

Kazakhstan is not so poor. He is richer than some EU countries - but we do not see coups there.

Yes, but when they will run out of money to keep unemployed youth from accumulating, it will be just like Kazakesitan. "Buying peace" does not work.

Buy you have also the immigrant labour factor in the Gulf. UAE has tons, tons, tons of Indians.

GCC populations are minute compared to its big GDP oil revenues they get. Enough bribes go round and importantly get vey cheap labour slaves from india Pakistan Bangladeshis keeps them afloat in luxury and works

Nobody in the real world give a sh*t about "democracy" in the west except the people who get money from the democracy.

Your are brainwashed by your own western lies.

People who make mess and kill officers are not seeking democracy, they are seeking their Open Society paycheck. Stop fool the world!

Correct these meglomanic authoritation regimes have suppressed their people far long. It is no surprise when people rise up.

You may not have been around when USSR broke up; people in central asia woke up. However KGB ensured their dogs were kept to control these republics. It is time to get rid of these parasites once and forall and have proper people's representation in place.
God in USA is Wall St bankers.
The most similar thing to God in the Earth.

CIA is just Wall St bankers slaves, just like whole USA state.

Maybe decades ago USA was a more common country, but today is nothing but a tool to Wall St elite.

And yes, if you have large amount of money you can pay thousand of people to make mess in the streets, including the most violent ones, they have already a lot of times: Libya, Syria, Ukraine. And always there will be common criminals who take advantage of the situation created by paid hitmen to steal and looting.
Not related to this topic. Keep the hocus pocus of CIA/etc out of this thread.

I recently saw a map of Chinese trade routes and many are going through Kazakhstan. I wonder if they will be impacted and if this will force Beijing's hand to act.
Russia-China-Oil-Pipelines.png

maplarge.png

Kazakh-China_Pipeline.PNG

China%2Bexpands%2BCentral%2BAsia%2Bpipelines...All%2Bthat%2BGas-Jazz.....gif

The-comparison-of-the-Middle-Corridor-with-the-other-BRI-routes.png

CSSAnalyse249-EN-grafik1.jpg

As if USA is so Democratic. Two parties from super rich class of citizens rule the whole country. Why did they call protesters the rioters? What is the difference?

USA is a dictator ship, we know it well.

But why do they support Revolution every where but not in their own country?

Btw, your comment proves me your agenda. Solution is not turning Kazak land into an other Libya but only internal correction.

im Not sure you understand how democracy works my friend, it’s not about having how many parties you can get to run for election, it comes down to who the voters like to rule over them, 2 parties are normally common everywhere USA democratic governments makes it possible to exploit unelected regime like in your country to do things not accountable to u ever.

Kazakhstan is going to hell of Russia involvement of its greedy interests of keeping its man in charge

Kazakistan is not to be lost. It is heart of Asian continent.

Even if Russians would have to bomb New York, NATO feet shouldn't touch this country other Wise the whole Central Asia will blow into pieces.

I’m sorry to say this as much as I like Russia but Russian intelligence community is run by either crooks or morons. They have let the CIA run wild in their neighbourhood once again and failed to prevent it.

Russia has been cucked by the CIA on Georgia, Ukraine, Baltics, and now Kazakhstan.

These ‘protesters’ are highly organised and coordinated. This is exactly what happened in Ukraine. Private US military contractors are running this operation on behalf of the CIA.

Remember the snipers in Ukraine that were shooting at both the protesters and police? They were private US military contractors.

Putin is banning NGO's just now. China did it over ten years ago. So he is doing things a lot later in many instances. These NGO's are a fifth element meant to destabilize targeted countries for neolib interests.

Back
Top Bottom