What's new

Kazakhstan protests

CIA-instigated colour revolution is not organic protest.
Ah yes the CIA convinced millions of citizens and thousands of soldiers to revolt. Man you people make the CIA look like it’s God or something.

Mind you this is the same CIA that failed to predict the fall of Kabul.

The uprising, which began as protests against a New Year's Day fuel price hike. Can you stop blaming Washington not al of us want to live in one party run state mate

CIA always use internal political issues and amplify it to organise protests. Then hijack the protests for regime change operations. The protesters are highly organised, this shows it is controlled protest. US private military contractors are involved on the ground.

CIA always use internal political issues and amplify it to organise protests. Then hijack the protests for regime change operations. The protesters are highly organised, this shows it is controlled protest. US private military contractors are involved on the ground.
They couldn’t predict the fall of Afghanistan but somehow at the same time have the skills and manpower to make an entire country revolt against her own government, wah kya logic hai aapka bhai!

CIA-instigated colour revolution is not organic protest.
I doubt they will understand you. They think when "peaceful protesters" (in real life - goons with AK) beheading policeman in far-away evil Eastern country is democracy and whoever try to stop chaos is opressor and agressor. But if the same will happen in their own country they will demand police and army to stop this immediately.

Last edited:
thousands flocked to the streets to protest rising fuel prices & a collapsing economy. Hours later, the Kazakh govt resigned. No way usa could organise something on this scale in a country where the regime is so feared
I doubt they will understand you. They think when "protesters" beheading policeman in far-away country from evil East is democracy and whoever try to stop chaos is opressor and agressor. But if the same will happens in their own country when they will asl police and army to stop this immediately.

we’re Ukraine beheading people in crimea for your invasion of it and theft of there country

"Peaceful protesters" used a bulldozer to break into a bank and steal money.

I'm thinking,should I make a thread about photos from the war in Ukraine in 2014,now that the protests seem to be similar?

It's like "peaceful" "protesters" in America when Blacks from Ghetto and White (terroristic) Antifa smashed and plundered stores of hard working Americans (many Asian and Black-Americans businesses). :D
Peaceful protesters in Syria when democratic elements were beheading minorities and eating hearts of SAA soldiers. :D

I’m sorry to say this as much as I like Russia but Russian intelligence community is run by either crooks or morons. They have let the CIA run wild in their neighbourhood once again and failed to prevent it.

Russia has been cucked by the CIA on Georgia, Ukraine, Baltics, and now Kazakhstan.

These ‘protesters’ are highly organised and coordinated. This is exactly what happened in Ukraine. Private US military contractors are running this operation on behalf of the CIA.

Remember the snipers in Ukraine that were shooting at both the protesters and police? They were private US military contractors.

While the so called Kazakhstan experts here have solved the conspiracies, identified the CIA agents and saved Kazakhstan, let me share some last minute figures:

Kazakhstan-Latest situation;

demonstrators

Injured: 1000+
Dead: 100+
Arrested: 2400+

Police and national guards

Injured: 353+
Dead: 17

I’m sorry to say this as much as I like Russia but Russian intelligence community is run by either crooks or morons. They have let the CIA run wild in their neighbourhood once again and failed to prevent it.

Russia has been cucked by the CIA on Georgia, Ukraine, Baltics, and now Kazakhstan.

These ‘protesters’ are highly organised and coordinated. This is exactly what happened in Ukraine. Private US military contractors are running this operation on behalf of the CIA.

Remember the snipers in Ukraine that were shooting at both the protesters and police? They were private US military contractors.
Bro you funny, I like you.

I suppose you understand that every action has a reaction. I wish police and army will kill 100 terrorists for one dead Kazakh officer.
What about all the soldiers and police offers that switched sides?

Back
Top Bottom