What's new

Kazakhstan protests

There is one thing that I am still very surprised that no one has written:

Even bitcoin is on the huge dip after the events in Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan was one of the leading countries in cryptocurrency mining(As a result of chinese crypto-assets policies, a significant amount of investors shifted to Kazakhstan recently).

Btc crashed more than 10% last night. Crypto markets are completely shaken.

Could these events have something to do with the ongoing crypto wars in the world also? Who knows?

Zhirinovski once again had too much Vodka. When I want to find something funny in the Russian media, I always look at what this guy said. President of the Russian Liberal Democratic Party and also Deputy Vladimir Zhirinovski: Regarding the events in Kazakhstan; “Kazakhstan is a weak country that can be destroyed in 2 hours. It can only be divided into two; North of Kazakhstan is Russians, South is Kazakhs”

Of course, since Kazakhstan was caught in a difficult situation, appetite immediately increased. Sultan Hamzayev, in charge of security in the Russian parliament, wrote this openly. He wrote that Kazakhstan is actually Russian territory.
FIape4dWUAIegJn

Anyway, here's the latest situation:

*Huge queues formed at gas stations.

*People are having a hard time getting groceries as most shops are closed. Looting took place in some areas at night.

*Due to the internet blockage, people cannot withdraw cash or even top up their phones.

*More than 1,000 people were injured as a result of rallies held across Kazakhstan.

*According to the news of Habar 24 TV channel, 400 people were hospitalized, 62 people were in intensive care.

*The Kyrgyz Parliament announced that it will not take part in the suppression of events in Kazakhstan within the scope of the CSTO. The Kyrgyz people are also reacting to the possibility of sending soldiers.

*Tajikistan and Armenia sent a total of 270 soldiers. The 98th Airborne Division, to which Russia was deployed, had 3600 soldiers. Kazakhstan has 110,000 soldiers, but a request for help from Russia was still made.

*Yesterday, the President of Kazakhstan dismissed the head of its own security forces and the head of the National Security Service.

Last edited:
How likely is for China to use People's armed police to help stabilise the Kazachstan?
Zero. Just keep the 1800 km China–Kazakhstan border sealed, and get ready to extract nationals if situation calls for it.

And then let the russian military forces come in. Goodbye sovereignity
There are 12 or may be even more casualties among Kazakh police and army.

Russia has deployed to Kazakhstan same military units (76th Guards Air Assault Division from Pskov and 45th Guards Spetsnaz (Special Purpose) Detached Brigade from Kubinka) who were lead force in occupation of Crimea in 2014.

The Americans began this coup specifically on the eve of the big Russian-American talks. I suppose Kazakh brothers crush those scums.
can you plz tell positive motive of America in this stage coup .... ???

What are the Russian Interest which will hurt by this move & what could be possible actions Russia could take to maintain the balance in the region.

can you plz tell positive motive of America in this stage coup .... ???

What are the Russian Interest which will hurt by this move & what could be possible actions Russia could take to maintain the balance in the region.
America will have one more leverage over Russia during negotiations. "See, we can spread chaos all over your borders". Russia will help Kazakhstan government to destroy terrorists and start talks with real political opposition, if there is one.

A full-scale uprising that has broken out in Kazakhstan is in response to the rising cost of living. Now Russia has sent in its troops.

What has this got to do with USA or west the only people interfering in Kazakhstan is Russian &. Belarus none sense of a propping up this failed and discredited regime in there

I find it utterly staggering that Russian intelligence community is not alert to these colour revolution attempts by the CIA in former Soviet states.

Curbstomp any scum that supports CIA destabilising tactics.

I find it utterly staggering that Russian intelligence community is not alert to these colour revolution attempts by the CIA in former Soviet states.

Curbstomp any scum that supports CIA destabilising tactics.
Maybe because tinpot dictators that were ghost from the Soviet Union are actually unpopular?

Back
Top Bottom