What's new

Katrina Kaif's poster banned in PAK by fundamentalists

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a time and place for every thing- This thread is definitely not the place for such serious discussions and my time to get involved in serious discussions is not coming any time soon-

Dont hide. for it is simple.

Why Katrina and not Salman?
:)

Arey why is everyone behind Katrina?

Ban hi karna hai to pehle en Mohtarma ko Karo (jo dono Mulkon ke liye khatra hai)

412482-VeenaMalikPHOTOFILEcopy-1343146737-925-640x480.jpg

We Indian fanboys will support all such actions:P

The male population of Pakistan need control- :D-

I think these dime a dozen flimsy fatwa factories should stop in Pakistan for its real progress.

Islamic progress already stands at 97%

Work for the rest.

I think these dime a dozen flimsy fatwa factories should stop in Pakistan for its real progress.

Islamic progress already stands at 97%

Work for the rest.

These fatwas doesn't even scratch the Islamic Progress-
Nor they are that much important to even be considered a threat- :)-

@hunter_hunted Right to cry ? Of course you have. :D

My point has always been that no one can change your culture and values without your own permission. It was said in a serial by a Pandit when people approached him about the other religion spreading , he said, if you are insecure about your faith on your own religion, may be you shouldn't follow this at all. This is the reason that after centuries of rule of Muslims and Christians, there are around 1 billion Hindus in India alone. Its duty of mine that I teach and pass on our culture and traditions to my children. I should teach them religious tolerance and flexibility to adjust while preserving our values.

There are people in India who are against Western culture. I don't see is as a threat because even when we are sending rocket in space, ISRO chief goes to Temple to pray for the success and when Dreamliner is introduced in AI, we put Coconut near its wheel and proper customs are taken. I like Muslim, Sikh, Jain etc. traditions too. It gives a welcome break from Hinduism. Too much religion is also detrimental. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

But these fatwas are destroying the peace of Miss Katrina.
She cant sleep thinking whats the jurisdiction of Pakistan over British subjects and Indian residents?

@hunter_hunted Right to cry ? Of course you have. :D

My point has always been that no one can change your culture and values without your own permission. It was said in a serial by a Pandit when people approached him about the other religion spreading , he said, if you are insecure about your faith on your own religion, may be you shouldn't follow this at all. This is the reason that after centuries of rule of Muslims and Christians, there are around 1 billion Hindus in India alone. Its duty of mine that I teach and pass on our culture and traditions to my children. I should teach them religious tolerance and flexibility to adjust while preserving our values.

There are people in India who are against Western culture. I don't see is as a threat because even when we are sending rocket in space, ISRO chief goes to Temple to pray for the success and when Dreamliner is introduced in AI, we put Coconut near its wheel and proper customs are taken. I like Muslim, Sikh, Jain etc. traditions too. It gives a welcome break from Hinduism. Too much religion is also detrimental. :D

Absolutely right!
Every generation has fanatics who believe their religion and/or culture is in danger and they are sole custodians of both.
Little do they realize, Cultural values and religious teachings have outlived all such people without getting scratched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians should pay them for promotion of their actors

sour grapes for those who think she is beautiful, I wonder what kind of rats they gets.
I didnt know being miss hawaii proves your have brains. My statements didnt have anything to do with her being India which she isnt actually, real indian actresses are much more prettier, I will vote madhori over her anytime even as this age.

By the way who is your second choice for beauty, I hope its not that goat face actress (i really cant remember her name) the one who married Amitabh's son

According to Maulavi in your country all Pakistani girls are ****** and ugly.....You better watch this clip ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odfCxoln4tc

Well performing artists (like Katrina) are professionals who make a living out of their skills to act. Their on screen antics do not reflect their personalities and hence to issue fatwas etc is really beyond me.
Infact one of the most stylish actors ever to grace Indian movies, Feroz Khan, portrayed women in all their grace and beauty and himself enjoyed good wine, fast cars (in short good life).
1.jpg

However in real life, the person was a devout Muslim.
Art never corrupt people's mind, infact it is the other way round.

So fatwa is right?
Arey kise roti vi kamane do.

abay dhoti roti hee to kamanay main madad kar rahay hain.

which fatwa? how can individuals ban posters and which posters bythe way ? we can download the posters and watch it.

you wont see posters of Indian movies here people do watch these movies on cable the pirated versions even before release in this part if any :P

above all we have bolderst posters of English movies ;) on public places .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom