What's new

Katrina Kaif's poster banned in PAK by fundamentalists

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a kashmiri father which makes her a kashmiri. How can pakistanis disown their own ;)

We are talking about whether she is beautiful or not....

she is mix of Hindustani, Pakistani, Kashmiri and British.

While my initial intention was to troll a bit but the fact is, when you win a beauty contest, it's just not the physical beauty they judge. The ask intelligent questions and expect elegant answers as well. So, yeah wining a contest does reflect some brains atleast above average i would say.

So yeah is katrina is beautiful, yeah if you go by the crowd following but personally no. I think I have seen her movie once ( rajneeti )

And the person you are quoting is struggling to prove himself psychological normal here on PDF :lol:

She has a kashmiri father which makes her a kashmiri. How can pakistanis disown their own ;)

He knows kashmir belongs to India so She is an Indian

sour grapes for those who think she is beautiful, I wonder what kind of rats they gets.
I didnt know being miss hawaii proves your have brains. My statements didnt have anything to do with her being India which she isnt actually, real indian actresses are much more prettier, I will vote madhori over her anytime even as this age.

By the way who is your second choice for beauty, I hope its not that goat face actress (i really cant remember her name) the one who married Amitabh's son

What is it with Pakistanis and Madhuri?? They were asking for Madhuri during Kargil war, Vikram Batra gave them bullets :lol:

I think Katrina exposes too much skin to be a good Muslim. I would have banned her too if I was a Pakistani fundamentalist.

Yeah she is beautiful and enough attraction. She is very good dancer :smitten:

I have a lot of respect for our dancing stars. Its actually hugely tough work and equal to one whole week's aerobics in one dance sequence take. I have heard they loose a few kilos after every item song. Recently Karisma tried to do a stage show, and even though she is in nice shape, because she is long time mummy now, she was totally out of breath within few minutes. Respect!

Katrina Who?

Why was this woman's picture up there?

Where are our actors and models?

We are talking about whether she is beautiful or not....

she is mix of Hindustani, Pakistani, Kashmiri and British.

How come she is Pakistani ?

She is certainly overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom