What's new

Katrina Kaif's poster banned in PAK by fundamentalists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see played role of Pakistani spy ?

BTW she is RAW agent. :omghaha:

Our country our rules our will. No need for bhartis to get butt hurt.

Pakistan can ban entire Bollywood if they want to.:whistle:

But she is not from your country to begin with. If anything, it has to be Veena Malik.
Go and flog her publicly. Dont impose your will on others.

Who said we are butt hurt ? Its those Fundamentalists and your media who is always crying over Indian Cultural invasion. :enjoy:

Maybe mullah don't want anybody to see her except him. :undecided:

BTW - Is this news related to cantonment area (I can't see video)? Because i heard that PA asked companies to remove sign boards containing pictures of Indian actors from cantonment areas.

But she is not from your country to begin with. If anything, it has to be Veena Malik.
Go and flog her publicly. Dont impose your will on others.

Yes i know she is not from our country. When actors/actresses are not from our country then why do we allow posters of them.

And for Veena Malik please do it for me it will be a great favor I never liked that biaaaatch.

Im not imposing my will on others. This is a forum I have complete right to say whatever I want if you dont like it flog ur azzzzz

Who said we are butt hurt ? Its those Fundamentalists and your media who is always crying over Indian Cultural invasion. :enjoy:

Well we have all the right to do so dont we???

Yeah she is beautiful and enough attraction. She is very good dancer :smitten:

Yes i know she is not from our country. When actors/actresses are not from our country then why do we allow posters of them.

And for Veena Malik please do it for me it will be a great favor I never liked that biaaaatch.

Im not imposing my will on others. This is a forum I have complete right to say whatever I want if you dont like it flog ur azzzzz

Well we have all the right to do so dont we???

Veena Malick is the last beacon of hope for liberal pakistanis.. I must agree she owns anyone's a$$ if they try to BS her.

But why is she being banned from pakistani media ? I must say two things here..

1. THe claim of big hardheartedness is certainly dubious now

2. Unki phati padi hai ki saari actresses fail ho jayengi uske saamne ;)

I think Katrina exposes too much skin to be a good Muslim. I would have banned her too if I was a Pakistani fundamentalist.

she is a christian .

she uses kaif to sound more indian(dont know why she choose a muslim surname).

google it.

We dont need fake indian women anyways-

We have plenty of natural beautiful women in Pakistan-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom